Mood Enhancers

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.25%

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    I've tried the Salvia divinorum..didn't do much for me except coat my lungs with some gnarly tar.

SAMe can purchased online. It usually runs about a $1 per 400 mg. Hopefully it will get cheaper someday.

Just tried theanine powder from BAC. Awesome stuff, really relaxs the body and the mind without making you stupid.

Also tried chocamine powder which has a similar effect as theanine but is more of a stimulant.
    Bioman u gotta smoke salvia in a water bong or steam roller and hold it for long periods have a rotation of like 3 guys and hold ur hit till the pipe comes too you again and smoke for like 4 mins. My mind was swimming and it was one of the best highs ive ever gotten but it only lasted 10 mins at the most but that **** is potent if you can get the 5x extract for cheap Neon joint used to carry it and also had had a Chemical version of mushrooms which was awsome

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%

Hey HogieJoe, try KickbackwithKava, good stuff. Numbs the tongue in seconds, the dude is cool too. I was gonna try Sir Foxx source but outta stock.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%

Yeah, they are out of the capsules now too. They notified me it might be another month until restocked. I'll wait, no hurry, but where can I get this kickback with Kava product?
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

I got bulk phenibut powder in if anyone wants to try it
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 1Fast400
    I got bulk phenibut powder in if anyone wants to try it

I think I may try some.

What is an approximate effective dosage?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.15%

Phenibut HCl

ß-Phenyl-GABA; 2-Phenyl-GABA; 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyric Acid
    CAS [1078-21-3]

Phenibut is a remarkable compound. It is pharmacologically classified as a mood elevator, cognitive enhancer (nootropic), anxiolytic (anti-anxiety treatment), and tranquilizer. It is actively and successfully used in Russia to treat a variety of ailments including but not limited to depression, anxiety, physical weakness, anorexia/weight loss, sleep disorders, and psychosis.

Its subjective effects are quite unique. Phenibut gives a calming effect, however this effect is not associated with any sedation. Quite the contrary, phenibut seems to enhance concentration and awareness and it boosts clarity of thinking. It also seems to allow one to work harder with less perceived effort. The overall experience is pleasant and cannot be described as “drug like”. Additionally, there is no rebound “crash’ effect from phenibut nor are there any addiction or drug dependence issues associated with its usage. However, with repeated dosing over long periods a tolerance may
    develop, and as a consequence higher dosages may be necessary for the same effects to be duplicated.

Sounds interesting. I'd like to see some reports from people who have tried it.
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.44%

Sir Foxx, sorry been away for awhile, kickbackwithkava.com, if your still interested.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    You can still find Tranquili-G, just do a search. Here is another site for some interesting "supplements"

interesting supps
    Bump on this site. Try the Snurf - 2 caps and I swear you'll see God!!!
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.34%

Has anyone tried Salvia Divinorum,Good stuff...If your into herbal smoke's and what not, try this site...

Herbal High's legal
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.21%

when I was younger I once took a bottle of dramamine (motion sicknes pills) and drank half a bottle of cough syrup. I could barely stand up. I think it gave me restless leg syndrome for the rest of my life,
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.64%

SAMe seems to help me w/ depression and/or stress. Yes, it is expensive. Normally a dollar per day. My gf said the last time she was in Costco she noticed they were selling it at around 50 cents a day. Don't know if the dose was 200 or 400 mgs. I'll get back to y'all on this.

I also like valerian. I take a tea called Sleepy Time Extra (Celestial Seasonings). It also contains Chamomile. Helps me sleep.

St. John's Wort - has helped me at times and other times it didn't do dick. Don't know why this is.

5-HTP - the results were mediocre at best.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.35%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by candle25
    By Pogue

If you're like me, you occasionally like to get a good buzz going on. The problem is that alcohol + bodybuilding don't really go together. However, there is a pretty good product called Renew-G that can give you a pretty good buzz.

It's kind of expensive, but 3 caps will do you. It has DXM and some other goodies in it, so it'll last you awhile and won't give any negative catabolism and estrogen increases like alcohol will. It will last you a pretty long time as long as you aren't popping them everyday or something
    Would this give you the affect of alcohol? I am trying to get serious with BB'ing, but hate going out wtih my friends while they are drinking, and I'm not. I just get annoyed. Is there anything out there for a good sociable feeling?
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.66%

I don't think Renew-G is available anymore, but you can still get phenibut. Ergopharm has psychotropin out now, you could check that out. I know what you mean about the alcohol, it's hard to be sober while everyone else is feeling good. Maybe a small dose of phenibut could enhance the effect of alcohol so you could get by with only 2-3 drinks. Not that you'd want to do this 5x/week, but 2x/week probably wouldn't hurt. When I go out, I alternate between one beer/drink, and one glass of water. I drink less alcohol, and feel much better the next day because I stay more hydrated. If you haven't already, you might want to check out Avant's board. In spite of our recent kratom and salvia threads here, Avant's board is a little more open about recreational drugs.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.43%

phenibut is great for its tranquilizing effects w/o causing drowsiness and may have some nootropic activity. its perfect for relaxing at night after a stressful day at work.
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.95%

Rhodiola
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

BiO's revised stack for mild to moderate depression.

Note: this probably won't work as well for those of you with anxiety types of depression. My wife has that and it has required medication.

ALCAR 2 grams on empty stomach first thing in AM (or 1 gram of ALC-ARG)

I drink 2 cups of coffee so this has some added effect

This part is taken with Breakfast or Dinner:

500 mg 95% Activin grape seed extract.

800mcg of folic acid

100mcg selenium

100mg B6

I've been pinning B-12 at the normal 1000mcg every other day.

Add sunshine when available and excercise.

I feel great and I hope this will work for you.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.5%

L-theanine and Rhodiola Rosea
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.05%

Do a search on our board for some of Loki's experimentation with legal combos.
  19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

I've been doing some research in this area myself.I have a whole list of enthobotanicals I will be experimenting with. I have recently felt a desire to curtail my alcohol consumption. However, like was said before, Avant's board is generally more accepting of this topic so I have been posting a lot in the neuroscience section over there. I also have an active thread on my recent experience with Psychotropin in the feedback section. Go check it out.
  20. darius

Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I've been doing some research in this area myself.I have a whole list of enthobotanicals I will be experimenting with. I have recently felt a desire to curtail my alcohol consumption. However, like was said before, Avant's board is generally more accepting of this topic so I have been posting a lot in the neuroscience section over there. I also have an active thread on my recent experience with Psychotropin in the feedback section. Go check it out.
    Yeah, I've been following your posts over there. I too, am making a list to try some stuff.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.71%

i think the best to catch an easy buzz, or just relax and get some quality sleep was GBL... a liquid that converts to GHB in your body.
  22. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.85%

Quote Originally Posted by bige211
    i think the best to catch an easy buzz, or just relax and get some quality sleep was GBL... a liquid that converts to GHB in your body.
    An illegal liquid...
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.71%

when it was legal it was awsome tho... all it takes is ignorant people to ruin it for everyone

Similar Forum Threads

1. Matrix Energy - Mood Enhancing Energy Capsules
    By fatburner2007 in forum Celtic Labs
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 12:43 AM
  2. JEAH! Mood enhancement
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 01:28 AM
  3. the best mood enhancer stack
    By jjohn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29