Help build the ultimate non hormonal stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Help build the ultimate non hormonal stack

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Talking Help build the ultimate non hormonal stack

Hey guys, i was planning on running a ph cycle but i gotta hold that off for a year (hopefully they're still available). So instead i gotta run a non hormonal stack. Im asking, based on your experience, what's the best products for size and strength. Diet and everything is in check (granted not all the time)so i just need a little help in the supplement department. So have at it, creatine, test boosters. etc. Help me build it.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I like Activate, always had good results in size and strength with it
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Looks promising, thnx.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

The only tribs I have tried were Prime and Testostrogrow 2 HP. Put on a few pounds with each.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like MassFX and currently running Sustain Alpha liking it. But i'd go with a creatine(Green Mag, or Trinitine), testerone booster (MassFX, DTH, Blue Up), BCAA's (purple wraith, xtend, or bulk) and something for recovery (Powerfull, Caboxy, Somindren)
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

ADAM multivitamin is better than Activate
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

here is what i was doing for a just over a month, and i loved the results.

heavy breakfast (four hardboiled egg whites and half cup uncooked oats), then shake three hours later. half pound of meat for lunch, and lots of veggies, with shake three hours later. for dinner, just change meat style or selection, mix with a high calorie salad, and shake before bed. basically, you eat every three hours. i took super nox... yes superdrol, and no real side affects ...as well as a 3 a day multi, mixed with nitrix from bsn. not saying you don't know what to do, just recommending this for you as a personal diet that gave me amazing results. (i gained almost fifteen pounds during that month, and currently starting my pct, also switching to no shotgun).

now, i would personally recommend super nox, but take taurine with it to help relieve any back pumps that may get uncomfortable. if you don't want to use the superdrol in the super nox, use tribulus as well as test 2, which i have heard many great things from that booster stack.

this, of course, is just my two cents worth. hopefully you find something helpful

(oh, and quik edit) i am a small guy, 5'5'' and weighed 115 prior to this new diet, so that is my personal opinion as to the rapid gains. just thought i would add that in here.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Thanks for all the info guys, it really helps. Keep em coming.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by marine0231 View Post
    Thanks for all the info guys, it really helps. Keep em coming.
    I've been on USP labs PowerFULL and seen incredible results..

3 weeks in and my bench max has gone from 210 to 235, my muscles feel stronger, everything is increasing steadily. Check it out on thesupplementrating.com it's one of the top rated supps.

my total stack is...

Creatine monohydrate
    fish oil
    multi-v
    ON gold standard Whey
    USP powerfull
    NO shotgun for a pre-workout
  10. New Member

Pretty much my stack is ADAM vits, 1g fish oil, protein(all the whey;cinna bun), Xtend,creatine mono, and l-arginine for a pre work out.

I would add prime, and possible a test booster? I try to make everything as cheap as I Can becasue I am short on money. I want to try to get prime sometime soon.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

How much you looking to drop cash wise? Ill usually save up a few months then drop a decent amount.

My ideal non-hormonal stack (not including basic multi's and what not):

USP Labs Asteroid stack (Prime, Anabolic Pump, Powerfull)

Applied Nut. Drive And RPM if you wann ago all out on top of the Asteroid stack

Pre-lift: Jack3d or Shotgun or SuperPump250 (preference in that order)
    Intra lift: Gaspari's SizeON (gained the most size while on that)
    Post lift: Waxymaize + Isolate + Xtend

During day:
    Bulk SuperCissus RX
    Resveratrol
    ALCAR

For Bulking i like keeping my protein at least 2 grams per lb and take in 80-100grams of carbs with Anabolic Pump.

Also im about to try Controlled Labs: White Flood, Green Mag, and Glycer Grow to see if its better then the previously stated pre/intra/post supps.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nynone View Post
    here is what i was doing for a just over a month, and i loved the results.

heavy breakfast (four hardboiled egg whites and half cup uncooked oats), then shake three hours later. half pound of meat for lunch, and lots of veggies, with shake three hours later. for dinner, just change meat style or selection, mix with a high calorie salad, and shake before bed. basically, you eat every three hours. i took super nox... yes superdrol, and no real side affects ...as well as a 3 a day multi, mixed with nitrix from bsn. not saying you don't know what to do, just recommending this for you as a personal diet that gave me amazing results. (i gained almost fifteen pounds during that month, and currently starting my pct, also switching to no shotgun).

now, i would personally recommend super nox, but take taurine with it to help relieve any back pumps that may get uncomfortable. if you don't want to use the superdrol in the super nox, use tribulus as well as test 2, which i have heard many great things from that booster stack.

this, of course, is just my two cents worth. hopefully you find something helpful

(oh, and quik edit) i am a small guy, 5'5'' and weighed 115 prior to this new diet, so that is my personal opinion as to the rapid gains. just thought i would add that in here.
    He asked for a non-hormonal stack and you basically recommended Superdrol?

And not to be a ****, but you threw out your egg yolks, while taking a steroid, ffs.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by marco wolf View Post
    He asked for a non-hormonal stack and you basically recommended Superdrol?

And not to be a ****, but you threw out your egg yolks, while taking a steroid, ffs.
    Don't forget the 115 lb @ 18 part either.

Back to the OP, here are a few of my favorite NHA stacks:

Activate X/RPM
    X-Factor/Forskolin
    IGF-2/Drive
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Whiteflood, DTH, Green Mag, Fish oil, multi, ON gold standard whey.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    ADAM multivitamin is better than Activate
    say what....

Ran activate and i liked it. With rpm and activate together pre-WO, i bet there would be some great intensity there. Formestane is a some great stuff but i dont know if that falls into the category of non-hormonal
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    say what....

Ran activate and i liked it. With rpm and activate together pre-WO, i bet there would be some great intensity there. Formestane is a some great stuff but i dont know if that falls into the category of non-hormonal
    I think he's thinking of Activite by MHP, which is just a multi-V.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  17. New Member

I try not to throw out info without proof, but I read a study on Trib not too long ago. It basically concluded it didn't do anything for strength/mass gains. I'll see if I can dig up the study. I believe it was a Baylor study...
  18. New Member

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10997957

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994038

So be weary of any trib based "test-boosters". As with all things, it's best to research things scientifically and not rely on anecdotal evidence.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Sweet, this is all great info guys. The asteroid stack looks pretty good. Ive always heard good things about usp. So here's a little rough draft of what i want to take: asteroid stack, activate xtreme, ADAM multi, already taking ON whey (good and cheap), NO shotgun, up your mass, still not finished. Ive takin about 4 different kinds of creatine before and never noticed any effects, but ill give em another go with this stack. So whats the best/strongest creatine yall have tried. And please feel free to comment/criticize/add on as i will do.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Creatine usually works real well for me especially str8 mono. Ill dose mono up to 20 grams a day at times while downing over a gallon of water.

Best creatines ive used: kre-aklyn, SizeON, Mono, and the shotgun/synthesize stack

Creatines that were crap: NO2 black(and every other creatine from MRI), cell mass, CLOUT from SAN, straight creatine ethyl ester, muscle techs super mixes, and animal pump i got nothing from

I like how your stack looks so far
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Ive tried the size on, and straight up mono. Which on do u prefer out of kre-alkyl and shotgun/synthesize.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I think he's thinking of Activite by MHP, which is just a multi-V.
    You are correct. My bad.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

My best results with creatine came from Green Mag
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I definitely like the way your stack looks right now.

For creatine, I really liked Sizeon. But, since you've already tried that I would suggest going with MAN Orotine. In fact, Clout/Body Octane would be sick in your stack as well. That's a lot of cash though, lol
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by theJmad View Post
    So be weary of any trib based "test-boosters". As with all things, it's best to research things scientifically and not rely on anecdotal evidence.

I think it's better to rely on word of mouth and results instead of some study.
    I've gained SOLID MASS from tribs with no change in diet or training... and I was 18 at the time.

As for the Asteroid Stack, I think that's a solid choice. And as for creatine, Green Mag is the only thing I've ever benefited from.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Ive been reading up on that green mag and the stuff looks pretty good. Definately on the top of my list.
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Ive been reading up on that green mag and the stuff looks pretty good. Definately on the top of my list.
    Taste is awesome, too. Haven't had the lemonade, but the apple is great. Hit up a Controlled Labs rep for some samples, and NP has some samples too.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

I agree with you on that Chubbin - one Tribulus study is just that - one study. From what I have seen, Tribulus seems to work for many with low free testosterone levels (mainly older guys) and many others. As always, you just have to see what works for you. It certainly doesn't work for everyone.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Marine - I can tell you that neither creatine or NO work for me at all. If you find it doesn't work for you, don't waste the money IMO. I can't explain it, but L-arginine alone gives me far better pumps than any NO or creatine product I have tried. The best thing about it is it costs $3.97 at Wal-Mart.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

shotgun/synthesize i think is better in the end. Kre-alkyln is just a form of creatine mono while the VPX stack has so much more.

Buying str8 Kre-alk is cheaper though
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

Green Mag is probably the best creatine i ever took, it was the most noticeable creatine product i have taken since when phos****en came out. NOS Ether is on another level. I don't take much of the stuff people talk about so i will not comment.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post

And as for creatine, Green Mag is the only thing I've ever benefited from.

I wonder if it's the huge dose of preworkout magnesium and magneium working in this product, or if people are really absorbing more creatine. Has anyone tried this stuff post workout?
  33. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I just got some green mag and white flood...i was thinking about taking the green mag purely post workout

....is this not the best way to take it? Or maybe one pre, one post?

Also gonna be try out glycer grow
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Lol, well i guess its unanimous so green mag it is. And i think ill take it post, or an hour or two pre. What do u guys think about taking during. Is there any other muscle building supps that havent been mentioned that seem promising. Again thanks for all the help and info guys.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I just got some green mag and white flood...i was thinking about taking the green mag purely post workout

....is this not the best way to take it? Or maybe one pre, one post?

Also gonna be try out glycer grow
    I took half a scoop GM with my WF preworkout, and then took another half scoop GM post.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

I saw that thread about Myo-T12, it's a myostatin modulator. What do u guys think about that. Hopefully it doesnt end up like Folstaxan. I might just throw that in there for the hell of it.
  37. New Member

I'd go with the asteroid stack
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

T911
    Prime (personally haven't tried, but everyone I trust raves about it)
    Anabolic Edge
    Hemodraulix
    Smash Fully Loaded

Have fun.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Alrighty, heres the semi-final stack. Asteroid stack, T911 or activate xtreme, ADAM multi, ON whey, NO shotgun, up your mass, green mag. Total estimated cost... 330, hopefully ill get a discount for buyin in bulk. I might throw in RPM and/or IGF-2. And is there any supps that help utilize test better, or does anabolic pump do that. Almost done guys, im hopeing to gain 15lbs. So hopefully this will help.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Alrighty, heres the semi-final stack. Asteroid stack, T911 or activate xtreme, ADAM multi, ON whey, NO shotgun, up your mass, green mag. Total estimated cost... 330, hopefully ill get a discount for buyin in bulk. I might throw in RPM and/or IGF-2. And is there any supps that help utilize test better, or does anabolic pump do that. Almost done guys, im hopeing to gain 15lbs. So hopefully this will help.
    That's where the ActX/T911 aspect of the stack would come in very handy. I wouldn't just pick one, do both. They stack very well together.

Anabolic Pump has nothing to do with test. It's a nutrient uptake product...I'd personally ditch the Asteroid Stack and just go with the Prime. You don't need all that other stuff.

Similar Forum Threads

1. best non hormonal stack
    By IamTheWalrus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 10:23 PM
  2. My non-hormonal stack
    By JBerto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 01:38 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 01:44 PM
  4. ultimate non-hormonal test boosting bulk stack
    By VaughnTrue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 12:21 PM
  5. Ultimate Savings w/ the Ultimate NHA Stack!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 09:42 AM