Thanks

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've read some very positive feedback on all of them. Trying looking around the IBE and AI forums and you should find a lot of feedback on them.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I've read good things about all of them as well. But, going stricly by what I've read, I would go w/ the transdermal Formestane over the Formex. My friend is using it right now and after a week of use bought 3 or 4 more bottles.

I've used stoked and really liked it. At the time though I wasn't using it at it's full dosage, yet I was still seeing a slight boost in mood and energy during the day and libido increased. Have not used the other 3 YET. I think in October I will be creating a stack based around Glycobol and Transdermal Form. Can't wait!

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
They are all great products... but i feel AX and Form will be great... with the addition of stoked i dont think it would be that much better... AX and Form with the addition of RPM i think might be a better option if ur looking for a stack with HGW in it...i say save the stoked for a different 8 weeker...

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
They are all great products... but i feel AX and Form will be great... with the addition of stoked i dont think it would be that much better... AX and Form with the addition of RPM i think might be a better option if ur looking for a stack with HGW in it...i say save the stoked for a different 8 weeker...
HGW?

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Another question of the AI'S everyone has used which are most effective? ive used 6 bromo and thought it was 'ok', what are formestane and ATD like in terms of inhibiting aromatase? Another note i never experienced any sort of 'strength increase' with bromo...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another question of the AI'S everyone has used which are most effective? ive used 6 bromo and thought it was 'ok', what are formestane and ATD like in terms of inhibiting aromatase? Another note i never experienced any sort of 'strength increase' with bromo...
If you listed the most potent OTC AIs, 6-bromo is at the top of the list. If you don't mind me asking, what product did you use that contained this? There are quite a few out there now and I'm wondering if your lack of "enthusiasm" for it might be due to a lower dose than I'm used to or a different isomer or something. HyperdrolX2 contains a good deal of 6-bromo (its primary ingredient) and has been long-known for increases in strength and lean muscle gains. If you've tried something else, and you are looking for a different option to get the most effective AI out there, this is a definite "must use" for you.

Apoxi

Awards
Currently using stoked, glycobol and formex for the last 3.5 weeks and I hate to say it, but I'm not really too impressed with anything. I've taken many supplements in the past and have been lifting for awhile and I expected more from this stack. Not much increased vascularity, strength, anything. :(

**I run a very strict diet, high protein, moderate carbs and moderate/low fat.