Anabolic Halo and hair loss

ReNight

Awards
I have been searching the net to see if Anabolic Halo effects hair loss and I can't seem to find anything. I can't seem to find anything that suggests if anabolic halo directly effects hormone levels, says something that it increases the androgen receptors in your muscles. Does anabolic halo effect test and dht levels? More importantly does it contribute or cause hair loss as I am genetically suceptable. Thanks in advance.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Son its a creatine product with a bunch of ingredients with trace amounts and its made by Muscletech... I'll let you do the math

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Well, in theory, if you did get a noticable amount of the noncreatine aminos, they would all be bonded to different weird stuff, so it would be hard to track what could have a side effect. God only knows if whatever it is that makes people cold when they take the stuff is healthy or not.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

I am sorry, I am usually helpful in this situation, but I knew as soon as I seen the title I loled out of my chair.

Anabolic halo is a pinch of tons of ingredients at a super low dose. basically, its really just an expensive post workout vitamin. Just be careful it doesnt "freeze" you XD

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
It'll probably help you grow more hair... Consider topicals for hairloss, just my opinion.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
To be honest if you are that sensative about hairloss (a lot of guys who are thinning seem to be) then I'd do a full frontal assault to hold the hair and get it to grow back. I've seen the proof its on this site.