Creatine And BCAA's Before/After Workout?

1. Creatine And BCAA's Before/After Workout?

Should I be taking Creatine and BCAA's before and after my workouts? And is a product that combines creatine and BCAA's a good idea?

2. I take my cre-02 60 minutes before workout and then sip my BCAAs during workout. that sound good?
    •   

3. I usually take everything after,mainly because it's easier. I used to take creatine 5g before and 5 after but I switched due to work now i take it all at once and to be honest it didn't make a shred of difference.

4. i go after

5. I do my BCAA's during my work out sip on them and since been taking Trinitine i take before workout. But if just mono do it after.
    •   

6. As far as creatine uptake, it is slightly better to take it after with whey and carbs, but it won't make a noticeable difference. Taking creatine before may be a significant difference, as it may have a greater effect due to higher levels circulating in the blood. The theory is this is why the 20gr/day loading phase shows the highest, fastest strength gains: the 4x/day dosing ensured there was creatine circulating pre- and during the workout.
  7. jim623

I sip BCAA's all day, 5 scoops of Axcell. Creatine post wo.

8. Recoverpro sipped on throughout the day provides your muscles with a constant supply of BCAA's to grow.
    If you add in some Essentials, you have everything you need to grow!

9. Dose anybody notice diareah from bulk nutrition BCAA's?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine and BCAA products
    By reptone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 10:33 AM
  2. BCAA/creatine when not training to preserve muscle
    By martink in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 03:01 PM
  3. BCAA and Creatine Timing
    By srocco112 in forum Supplements