Creatine And BCAA's Before/After Workout?
- 07-29-2009, 08:42 PM
- 07-29-2009, 08:48 PM
I take my cre-02 60 minutes before workout and then sip my BCAAs during workout. that sound good?
- 07-29-2009, 08:56 PM
I usually take everything after,mainly because it's easier. I used to take creatine 5g before and 5 after but I switched due to work now i take it all at once and to be honest it didn't make a shred of difference.
07-29-2009, 10:15 PM
07-30-2009, 12:12 AM
I do my BCAA's during my work out sip on them and since been taking Trinitine i take before workout. But if just mono do it after.
07-30-2009, 02:31 PM
As far as creatine uptake, it is slightly better to take it after with whey and carbs, but it won't make a noticeable difference. Taking creatine before may be a significant difference, as it may have a greater effect due to higher levels circulating in the blood. The theory is this is why the 20gr/day loading phase shows the highest, fastest strength gains: the 4x/day dosing ensured there was creatine circulating pre- and during the workout.
07-30-2009, 03:33 PM
07-31-2009, 11:18 AM
- 5'9" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Rep Power
Recoverpro sipped on throughout the day provides your muscles with a constant supply of BCAA's to grow.
If you add in some Essentials, you have everything you need to grow!
07-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Dose anybody notice diareah from bulk nutrition BCAA's?
Similar Forum Threads
- By reptone in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2009, 08:33 AM
- By martink in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-20-2009, 01:01 PM
- By srocco112 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2009, 03:27 PM
- By Rugger in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2008, 07:38 PM
- By jonny21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2007, 08:07 AM