Creatine And BCAA's Before/After Workout?
- 07-29-2009, 09:42 PM
- 07-29-2009, 09:48 PM
07-29-2009, 09:56 PM
I usually take everything after,mainly because it's easier. I used to take creatine 5g before and 5 after but I switched due to work now i take it all at once and to be honest it didn't make a shred of difference.
07-29-2009, 11:15 PM
07-30-2009, 01:12 AM
I do my BCAA's during my work out sip on them and since been taking Trinitine i take before workout. But if just mono do it after.
07-30-2009, 03:31 PM
As far as creatine uptake, it is slightly better to take it after with whey and carbs, but it won't make a noticeable difference. Taking creatine before may be a significant difference, as it may have a greater effect due to higher levels circulating in the blood. The theory is this is why the 20gr/day loading phase shows the highest, fastest strength gains: the 4x/day dosing ensured there was creatine circulating pre- and during the workout.
07-30-2009, 04:33 PM
07-31-2009, 12:18 PM
Recoverpro sipped on throughout the day provides your muscles with a constant supply of BCAA's to grow.
If you add in some Essentials, you have everything you need to grow!
07-31-2009, 04:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By PrimiFit in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 12-06-2012, 02:43 PM
- By reptone in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2009, 09:33 AM
- By BAMAJAS in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 01-19-2007, 10:02 PM
- By Kam in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 07-23-2006, 10:17 PM
- By chainsaw in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2005, 01:05 PM