PreSurge yay or nay?
- 07-29-2009, 08:33 PM
- 07-29-2009, 08:54 PM
Both are very good pre-workout. I can only speak for jacked since that's the only one i've tried. It's gives you great energy and focus and the pumps aint half bad either. Either way you decide to go i can almost guarantee you won't regret it.
07-29-2009, 08:57 PM
07-29-2009, 09:25 PM
07-29-2009, 09:42 PM
I have taken PreSurge in the past and like it a lot. Most notably, the pumps were very nice. From an energy/stim perspective, it was decent; although, it had been some time since I had last cycled off of stims and that probably reduced PreSurge's effectiveness.
I'd recommend it though.
07-29-2009, 09:48 PM
Iv used both seperatly and than Iv used the two together as well. I like both. I think the two work together perfectly. You get BA creatine some focus stuff and ATP stuff for energy. Love the two.
07-29-2009, 09:53 PM
07-30-2009, 10:43 PM
07-30-2009, 11:19 PM
I'm pretty sure Jack3d actually has less caffeine than PreSurge. That said, 1,3-D is a potent stimulant in it's own right so the formula in Jack3d might be considered stronger overall.which has more stims? I tried RPM and my heart raced all night not good
07-30-2009, 11:41 PM
I just bought 5 bottles of Presurge based on the reputation of AEN, and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. Great focus, good pump and strength, not too much caffeine. Best pre-workout product I've tried, and I've tried most of the major brands out there.
07-31-2009, 07:47 AM
07-31-2009, 12:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By warbird01 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 09-16-2007, 04:23 PM
- By rampage jackson in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 06-30-2007, 08:17 AM
- By Y2Jversion1 in forum General ChatReplies: 103Last Post: 06-21-2006, 03:55 PM
- By rampage jackson in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 6Last Post: 06-11-2006, 02:03 AM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 02-03-2003, 10:02 PM