Activate Xtreme and other supps

Beastzilla

Awards
I expect my order or AX to come today, and I'd like to know how to best time taking it with other supps, or if there are any supps I should avoid around my AX doses.

I usually have 3 main meals during the day with additional fruit, a protein bar or Real Gains shake spread throughout, then always having a shake before bed.

I've got a multivitamin that I'll have 1-3 times a day with meals.

In my Real Gains, I put 5g of creatine mono, 1-2g of PLCAR and either take an ALA cap with it or just drink a Zipfizz energy drink, which has ALA in the ingredients.

I've also got Beta Alanine caps (gonna switch to bulk soon).

Does anyone know if taking all these supps within 30 mins would be a bad idea? Any tips on further stacking? Thanks.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its fine, everything you mentioned stacks synergestically, whats the exact profile of energy zipfuss?

Beastzilla

Awards
It's similar to 5-hour energy. Lots of B12 and then caffeine from guarana. It's got a proprietary blend with green tea leaf extract and the ALA too.

By the way, I ordered from mysupplementstore.com... on June 29. It still has not arrived. The shipping said 5-7 days and on July 13, the guy responded to my email saying they expected their shipment of it to come 7-10 days from then. Has anyone else been f*cked by mysupplementstore.com before? Is my order never going to arrive?