Can I be on Resveratrol for ever

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Question is pretty simple. Are there any negative effects of being on resveratrol for a long time? Will it lost its potent effect over time?

P.S. Right now im using Total Force 1. 99% transdermal trans-resveratrol and other ingredients. I LOVE IT!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can u show me the url where u buy that? 99% sounds nice

P.S I'd say most definitely yes.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I used the NOW caps for a few months without adverse side effects. Some of the literature I read prior to buying and using indicated it was safe to take year round.

I too am interested in your transdermal, please post the link or send it over via PM. Thanks.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes. it is good stuff. if you can do it I say go for it

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
There are people who have been using it for years in a row now. Take a look at imminst.org, they have a special resveratrol subsection.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Total Force 1 Information

Arginine pyroglutamate, l-lysine HCL, and L-ornithine HCL, are included in the proportions of which they have been found to significantly raise GH (Growth Hormone) levels.

Agmatine is a neurotransmitter and a byproduct of arginine that further stimulates peptide hormones such as GH and LH (Luteinizing Hormones).

GABA has been found to raise GH levels up to 500% percent, according to several studies that were conducted 25 years ago. Current studies still support that claim.

GABOB was added to the formula for it's ability raise GH levels. Its oral bioavailablity is not the best, so before our transdermal carrier, injection was the only feasible option to receive he desired effects from this compound.

Methyl valerate (aka methyl pentoate) is a constituent of valerian root, which is prescribed in Russia for anxiety and insomnia. It provides a calming and relaxing effect that further promotes a restful night of sleep.

Niacin is included in the formula as it is a potent gh releaser and works synergystically with the other secretagogues to raise gh levels even higher.

99 percent transresveratrol and indole-3-carbinol are included in Total Force
One to support a favorable ratio of testoterone to estrogen.

Indole-3-carbinol effectively increases the conversion of estradiol into the weaker metabolite2-hydroxy estrone.

Resveratrol is included in the formula in its most potent extract, yielding 99 percent transresveratrol. Transresveratrol is found to have antioxidant effects that are 400 times that of vitamin e. Transresveratrol has also been documented to act as an aromatase inhibitor. It increases sperm count by increasing concentrations of follicle stimulating hormone, or fsh, and increases testosterone by raising LH.

A small amount of melatonin was added for its ability to inhibit somatastatin and stimulate gh through other pathways. Melatonin is an extremely powerful anti-oxidant and offers a wide array of benefits for the immune system.

Alpa gpc stimulates the release of gh via acetylcholine channels. aplpa-gpc increases endogenous growth hormone secretion by the anterior pituitary in conjunction with growth hormone releasing hormone, ghrh.

Pyroxidal-5-phosphate is a cofactor in the synthesis of gaba. some people have trouble converting vitamin b-6 to pyroxidal-5-phosphate and for those people taking this active b-6 may increase gaba levels. pyroxidal-5-phosphate is added to lower prolactin levels as well.Total Force One was formulated with ingredients that are scientifically documented to increase GH,LH,and testosterone. The ingredients are used in amounts and calibrations that were designed specifically for our state-of-the-art transdermal carrier.

http://www.forceofgreenlabs.com/TF1.html

Enjoy it guys

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. Looks shady to me. Theres no description of how much of the ingredients their putting into it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeap i already contact the company for details of theirs products sounds interesting

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But seems this compnay is the competition for Primordial Performance??

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Force of green labs.. Good to see F.O.G is still around.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
It actually looks pretty decent to me. I have doubts about transdermal resveratrol though. You need to reach certain plasmalevels of it to be effective for sirt1 activation.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look this guys:

Transdermal Carrier

Carrier Matrix:

Our transdermal products offer greater permeation through
intracellular pathways than typical transdermals such as
dimethylsulfoxide [DMSO], pluronic lecithin organogel [PLOgel], and
isopropyl alcohol. This is accomplished through custom compounding
and a rich hydrating formulation that doesn't burn or emit localized
odor. In order to pass through the epidermis and administer a
significant dosage directly to the bloodstream, our product takes
advantage of the skin's moisture evolving properties. The penetration
enhancing formulation temporarily prevents sweat from wicking away,
adding moisture to the normally dry epidermis. This sets up a perfect
atmosphere for diffusion through intracellular pathways. Our products
also provide an antibiotic/antiseptic to combat airborne pathogens
which many other transdermals allow to pass unchecked into the
bloodstream. Aloe prevents the burn commonly experienced by DMSO
users and chapping experienced by finasol users.

Quality Control Measures:

We will only use the purist pharmaceutical grade raw materials
available. Most ingredients used in our facility are obtained from the
same suppliers that supply the pharmaceutical industry and each
ingredient obtained is accompanied with a certificate of analysis to
prove that it was analysed prior to purchase and that its quality was
found to comply with pharmaceutical grade standards set by either the
US or Brittish Pharmacopoieas.

Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) have been developed for every
aspect of preparing our product. From how to effectively clean the
glassware used to make your product, to checking our packaging to
ensure they all meet our high standards. This ensures every step in
the production process is tightly controlled so there is little room
for error.

Studies To Prove Carrier Efficacy:

Our transdermal foam creates a moisture barrier, allowing sweat to
become the osmotic diffuser. In studies our transdermal system offers
a bioavailability of up to 80% where the supplement's molecular weight
is less than 300 and provides up to 40% delivery for heavier
compounds.

The transdermal carrier builds off of the research and technology of the Finaderm carrier for the most part.

rippednmichig

rippednmichig

Awards
FOG is having some good reviews on various boards, search google you should find it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
GHRP-6, meso-1, etc, google universal kits.

NFLforNBA

NFLforNBA

Awards
UPDATE they claim it is mostly in red wine but it is found in abundance in red grape skins. But too bad you cant put a company name on grapes so they claim it is in wine but guess what it is in red grapes!!!!

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Is resveratrol really as good a testosterone booster as this thread is making it appear? It's my impression that tribulus is more popular, and many people don't have anything good to say about that product.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt say its the best, but by blocking estrogen it can help raise LH and FSH levels thus boosting Testosterone.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
A lot of estrogen blockers hurt libido after awhile. Is reservatrol different?

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Correct, but Resveratrol is a natural anti-estrogen, so it will balance and control estrogen levels without overly suppressing them. Having normal levels of estrogen are good for libido, and recovery, so overly suppressing them would have an undesirable effect

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot Irong Lungs. One more thing I can save money on!

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
so you can take resveratrol for ever and not have to cycle it? Just pop them every day for as long as u want and dont have to worry about problems when u come off? ex. lower test, no libido, smaller balls?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
who wants to live forever? :)
Not I, hell if I die tomorrow I would be happy LOL.

UPDATE i heard it can make you live forever
I already been givin that privilege, just not physically ^.^

UPDATE they claim it is mostly in red wine but it is found in abundance in red grape skins. But too bad you cant put a company name on grapes so they claim it is in wine but guess what it is in red grapes!!!!
I have a couple bottles of liquid resveratrol extract. Stuff is called genisis. Essentially a small couple oz of it is about equal to a bottle of wine because its pure extract. Tastes good, definitely cleanses the body and makes you feel a bit more chipper.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so you can take resveratrol for ever and not have to cycle it? Just pop them every day for as long as u want and dont have to worry about problems when u come off? ex. lower test, no libido, smaller balls?
Please re-read post #27.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
ok, so correct me if im wrong. use of resveratrol can possibly have negative effects on testicular function???

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its not final whether reservatrol effects testosteorne positively or negatively, its is healthy that is for sure, I think can be used daily but I would suggest taking stuff to boost LH production at night to boost testosterone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its not final whether reservatrol effects testosteorne positively or negatively, its is healthy that is for sure, I think can be used daily but I would suggest taking stuff to boost LH production at night to boost testosterone.
maybe something mild like 1 cap of formex 3-4 x a week???? that sound like a decent maintenance dose? i would suggest 1 cap of aromx, but it has been dc'ed.:sigh1:

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
who wants to live forever? :)
at my current abilities.... no... forever would pretty much be depressing...
throw in the teleportation that the jumper guy had....

ir the invisibility kevin bacon had in that other movie...
might be fun

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I was reading about the Rhaponticum/Leuzea/Maral root and its effects and the Beta-Ecdy which comes from it and it seems like those and Resveratrol would complement each other nicely.
If I can find them again there were a couple of articles that said that Ecdy has a weak androgen affect, and that if you take it after a workout or at a time of the day when test is lower it helps up regulate the receptors in a mild way.
Rhaponticum is supposed to be the only one that has that effects.