natural testosterone boosters

MTG

Banned
Awards
Hey my friend who is 17 takes novedex xt , he said its working great for him, but i told him there is no point in taking a natural testosterone boosters if u are 17 because ur test levels are at there highest and its best to take it when ur 21. Is this true? he disagreed with me and said i should take it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey my friend who is 17 takes novedex xt , he said its working great for him, but i told him there is no point in taking a natural testosterone boosters if u are 17 because ur test levels are at there highest and its best to take it when ur 21. Is this true? he disagreed with me and said i should take it.
He definitely does NOT need to be using such products, and shouldn't be using any supplements but the basic staples - creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein powder (and he can get most of his good fats and protein requirements from FOOD, so they aren't completely essential to be supplements with), BCAAs - at that age! Tell him to build up a SOLID training BASE and learn to get his nutrition and training RIGHT BEFORE delving further into supplements, since it's those two factors that are going to have the BIGGEST impact on his body!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
So whats your fav. natty test booster Rosie?

Guess you'll say "look at my log"...

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
He's 17 Rosie. As solid as your advice is, we both know he'll blow it off as soon as the OP tells him. Good advice though. I didn't even know about test boosters at 17. All I took was creatine, protien, and huge amounts of food.

-Kevin :)

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
17 def. seems a bit to young to really benefit from a test booster. That is usually when test levels peak in a males life. As said by Rosie basic supplements and a good diet will be more than sufficient til your friend plateau's again.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So whats your fav. natty test booster Rosie?

Guess you'll say "look at my log"...
It's no secret what my favourite test booster is: IGF-2!

And yeah, go look at my log if you want to know more about anything else I have used (all my reviews, etc. are in there)...

He's 17 Rosie. As solid as your advice is, we both know he'll blow it off as soon as the OP tells him. Good advice though. I didn't even know about test boosters at 17. All I took was creatine, protien, and huge amounts of food.

-Kevin :)
That may be (since people will do what they like regardless of the truth). However, he can't say he wasn't told.

Most people, not just those younger than 18, don't need anything else but the basic staples, IMO, because they do NOT have their nutrition and/or training right, or they do not have a solid enough base to build off.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Let him do his thing. Everyone's right, he should get staples down. Ignorance is bliss in his case it seems. You should eat right and get your staples and get bigger and stronger than him, might change his mind.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
It's no secret what my favourite test booster is: IGF-2!

And yeah, go look at my log if you want to know more about anything else I have used (all my reviews, etc. are in there)...
~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks, I'll give it a run against PowerFull and see how it goes. Using Rhodiolia to moderate the cortisol response, Mucana puriens to boost Ldopa and some sort of phyto-test.

It is very similar to PowerFul. Same idea Ldopa stuff, adaptogen and a phyto-test. I wouldn't ask the obvious question because Mullet will appear and then we'll start our usual thread hijack up ;)