Fenugreek

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What is optimal dosage (2, 3, 4, 5 grams per day)?

On an empty stomach or with food?

Does it need to be cycled? Does the effect diminish after several weeks of use?

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
If you buy plain Fenugreek then yes you could take large doses as I have from GNC but i feel products such as Testofen and among others that i have tried gave me better results with a lower dose because of a higher concentrated dose of fenuside extract

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
The Fenugreek Seed caps I got are 610mg.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Fenugreek seeds contain diosgenin, a phytoestrogen compound that seems to mimic the effects of the hormone estrogen".
The diosgenin in fenugreek is thought to help increase libido lessening the effects of hot flashes and hormone-induced mood fluctuations; however, fenugreek is also traditionally used to promote weight gain and stimulate breast growth. In fact, fenugreek is often used as an active ingredient in natural breast enlargement supplements, and fenugreek sprouts are said to be particularly effective for breast enlargement.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
The crap gives me a huge case of the dumps! Works better than exlax!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
As a side effect, does it make your balls bigger?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually... ya, it did for me LOL I saw increased testicular mass, increased libido, and increased bedroom performance with fenugreek.

I dosed at 2g/day and at 4g per day. To be honest, I saw just as good of results with 2g as I did with 4.

Just a caution, for those of us with sensitive stomachs, fenugreek really irritated my stomach. I did some research and found that it's occasionally used for it's laxative properties.