suresha

Awards
  • Established
epistane,formex vs. lg sciences trifecta stack

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Really for the "anabolics" forum. PH not my thing.

Trifecta... gee that is one cheap stack, how many variants of ADT exist?. I presume epi/havoc are doing a stack offer with formex???

Good question though. Oh and you'll get asked heaps of questions like your age, is this your first cycle and so on. The formex vs. formadrol is for the PCT forum. If you're under 21 you'll be told to ... go away ;)

Random181

Awards
  • Established
now youve posted 2 threads asking very similar questions, for god sake start researching

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
hmm, just my 2 cents, but, from my experience:
"epistane" gives a good boost in libido, & some strength increases, more of a long term effect to me.
formestane does give a pretty rapid increase in libido & "feeling of well being"/"aggression", but also only does this for me, for only a few days before i get the opposite effect.
as for the trifecta stack, it has a bunch of what seem to be non-methylated chems, despite it being called methylated? maybe i missed something. any time i see piperine in the recipe, i wonder about it's bioavailability, but who knows, might work great for you. the yohimbine will light up your libido... not to piss off any of the sponsors, but the claims of 20lbs of lean muscle added in a short time are unrealistic. water gains of various kinds generally, & oh how depressing it is to pee off all your muscle after a cycle!:haha:

THANKS to all of our magnificent defenders of freedom around the globe on this Independence day weekend!!!:usa: