muscle gaining supplement
- 06-20-2009, 11:40 PM
- 06-21-2009, 09:45 AM
How much training experience and supplement experience do you have mate?
I'll assume your diet and training routines are fine as you've not posted them.
Something basic would be creatine monohydrate and a whey protein powder/amino acid supplement.
I have no idea how old you are so advising on test boosters or other compounds to that effect would be a waste.
- 06-21-2009, 09:48 AMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Tampa, FL
- Rep Power
realistically its hard to gain muscle size without gaining weight too. for the muscle to get bigger your body needs more fuel than for the muscle to stay the same size.
Is what you are trying to do loose fat + build muscle at the same time?
Team APPNUTThis space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
Similar Forum Threads
- By TapouT sparta in forum BulkingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2009, 08:13 AM
- By PhoenixGamer in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 24Last Post: 08-06-2009, 10:26 PM
- By savagery in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-03-2009, 11:12 PM
- By cbcowan13 in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2009, 11:22 AM
- By someguy1984 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2008, 10:55 AM