muscle gaining supplement
- 06-21-2009, 12:40 AM
- 06-21-2009, 10:45 AM
How much training experience and supplement experience do you have mate?
I'll assume your diet and training routines are fine as you've not posted them.
Something basic would be creatine monohydrate and a whey protein powder/amino acid supplement.
I have no idea how old you are so advising on test boosters or other compounds to that effect would be a waste.
06-21-2009, 10:48 AM
realistically its hard to gain muscle size without gaining weight too. for the muscle to get bigger your body needs more fuel than for the muscle to stay the same size.
Is what you are trying to do loose fat + build muscle at the same time?
Similar Forum Threads
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 03-24-2016, 08:56 PM
- By 2 Real in forum BulkingReplies: 11Last Post: 10-08-2010, 01:56 PM
- By doggzj in forum OTC DrugReplies: 10Last Post: 03-16-2006, 09:11 PM
- By blitzit in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-04-2004, 12:05 AM
- By BigBadDbol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2003, 01:28 PM