How long between test boosters?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually like to wait a month or 6 weeks-ish between natural test boosters. But was curious how long everyone else waits between them seeing if need more or less time between them. Currently running Blue-Up and Blue Gene just finishing it figured wait another month to start T-911.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Surely it doesn't matter ... no PCT needed. These are PCT (well not Blue Gene - on cycle or off-cycle, looks a great product).

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I usually like to wait a month or 6 weeks-ish between natural test boosters. But was curious how long everyone else waits between them seeing if need more or less time between them. Currently running Blue-Up and Blue Gene just finishing it figured wait another month to start T-911.
As said, it depends on the individual. 4 weeks is about the 'norm' though. Personally I rarely take time off between testosterone boosters, if using different ones (i.e. Drive, Activate Xtreme, T-911); if using the same (i.e. Drive) I might take 2-4 weeks off, but not too long (and if I am having time off one I am usually using another 'in place' of it). Then again, I am a female, and so using testosterone boosters almost perpetually doesn't have the effect on me as it would a male.

Team APPNUT

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
The evo-stack is a 10-week cycle of 4 overlapping test boosters.

Ultimate1985

Awards
The general rule of thumb is cycle off half as long as the on cycle. Do not exceed 6 weeks of continuous use (usually 4 weeks max).

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I think it depends on the compound, more specifically it's strength. If you are using "sucicide inhibitor style" anti-e then yes, it it is a good idea to take some time off. However, when dealing with most herbal testosterone boosters, I doubt that they can elevate your testosterone levels to supra-physiological levels (above the normal range). Seeing that women can take many of these compounds and not experience irreversable androgenic side effects seems to be a good testament to this fact.

I think that the biggest issue is sensitization. When you take most supplements for long enough, your body becomes sensitized to the compound and it no longer 'works like it used to.' Anyone who has played around with stims/fat-burners can attest to this. By cycling different test-booster supplements, like in the way Guejsn mentioned, should allow you to enjoy prolonged usage. A lot of the boosters have common ingredients so you can use what the label says as a guide.

jim623

I think it depends on the compound, more specifically it's strength. If you are using "sucicide inhibitor style" anti-e then yes, it it is a good idea to take some time off. However, when dealing with most herbal testosterone boosters, I doubt that they can elevate your testosterone levels to supra-physiological levels (above the normal range). Seeing that women can take many of these compounds and not experience irreversable androgenic side effects seems to be a good testament to this fact.

I think that the biggest issue is sensitization. When you take most supplements for long enough, your body becomes sensitized to the compound and it no longer 'works like it used to.' Anyone who has played around with stims/fat-burners can attest to this. By cycling different test-booster supplements, like in the way Guejsn mentioned, should allow you to enjoy prolonged usage. A lot of the boosters have common ingredients so you can use what the label says as a guide.
Well said, if long enough the body will also become less sensitive to testosterone. Not sure how or why, but a very inteligent man, well known on this board as well as other, said this.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
Well said, if long enough the body will also become less sensitive to testosterone. Not sure how or why, but a very inteligent man, well known on this board as well as other, said this.
Thanks man :beerchug:

The body is always striving for homeostatis. Good for survival but bad for attempts to change our physique.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene isn't really a test booster, I've been on it for a year straight.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
I would side with caution and recommend that your time off should always be longer then your time on. While the human body is adaptive and will normalize it easier to shut it down then it is to start it up. There is a lot of "natural test booster" that your body doesnt Recognize as natural...making it not ok to take for an Indefinite period of time.

FYI- Its not a matter on what you gain, but what you keep! ~me

Ultimate1985

Awards
...when dealing with most herbal testosterone boosters, I doubt that they can elevate your testosterone levels to supra-physiological levels (above the normal range).
Even HCG can only raise testosterone by 200%-300% of the baseline level. If an herbal could come close to that, it would be nothing short of amazing. What really seems to be the kicker is blocking SHBG, which can potentially free up 30 times as much testosterone as your body produces, although no herbal probably even comes close to that. It would be interesting to see just how much an herbal like avena sativa or tongkat ali can displace SHBG.

Seeing that women can take many of these compounds and not experience irreversable androgenic side effects seems to be a good testament to this fact.
I don't see why any woman would take an herbal testosterone booster. Even in theory, it would be counter-productive. The herbals either claim to raise test by the LH and/or SHBG pathways, both of which would raise ESTROGEN in women.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't see why any woman would take an herbal testosterone booster. Even in theory, it would be counter-productive. The herbals either claim to raise test by the LH and/or SHBG pathways, both of which would raise ESTROGEN in women.
You'd definitely be WRONG there. I have been successfully using herbal testosterone boosters for some time now and NONE of them have ever raised MY estrogen levels (and I used to have bloods done weekly)!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Ultimate1985

Awards
You'd definitely be WRONG there. I have been successfully using herbal testosterone boosters for some time now and NONE of them have ever raised MY estrogen levels (and I used to have bloods done weekly)!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I'm happy for you, but that just shows the supplement companies aren't basing their products on research. Most claim to raise test by the LH and/or SHBG pathways. If you raise LH or block SHBG in a woman, you will see a raise in estrogen levels - plain and simple. The supplements you are using must be working by some other means. Out of curiosity, what ingredients are in your test booster?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm happy for you, but that just shows the supplement companies aren't basing their products on research. Most claim to raise test by the LH and/or SHBG pathways. If you raise LH or block SHBG in a woman, you will see a raise in estrogen levels - plain and simple. The supplements you are using must be working by some other means. Out of curiosity, what ingredients are in your test booster?
Not necessarily. You have to take into account the INDIVIDUAL as well as physiology.

Check out my logs for what supplements I have used. They include Drive, IGF-2, RPM, Activate Xtreme, Anadraulic State, etc.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i don't have the money nor would i ever really believe it, but a guy at a local supp shop that i don't go to told my friend that men should take a natural test booster year round

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I always went with 8 weeks on followed by 8 weeks off.