M- Drol dosing

Mikey9305

Awards
Hey everyone, I recently started my M- Drol cycle
It's gunna be run on a 6 day split with this sixth day being 30-45 minutes of cardio.
Not exactly the best diet.
Dozing will be set as 10/20/30/30
And as for my pct, running nolva 40/30/20/10

But my question was weather or not to take the M- Drol on non workout days?

Help appreciated.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Also why would you waste your money and liver taking harsh supps and not be willing to get your diet in check?

Mikey9305

Awards
Also why would you waste your money and liver taking harsh supps and not be willing to get your diet in check?
Well by "not the best diet" I mean
Not exactly eating ever 2 hours and
don't really count carbs.
Pretty much 2 eggs in the morning with 2 slices of bread.
Workout
Chicken breast with some rice
Peanut butter sandwich
Another chicken breast with maybe a potato of some sort

Random181

Awards
  • Established
and eating like that is why your still at 165lbs and need m-drol...eat more meals,count carbs (roughly) and space meals out every 3 hours...

Mikey9305

Awards
and eating like that is why your still at 165lbs and need m-drol...eat more meals,count carbs (roughly) and space meals out every 3 hours...
Well I'm trying to gain solid weight becuase I still wrestle and don't want to be in a bad position to not be able to lose a little weight when I need to.
I have gained 4 pounds in the past week.
And don't plan on weighing over 180 after cycle.

manbeast31

Awards
you said wrestle is that high school or college? how old are you? you really need more food. i used to be a fat kid bad eating and working out properly are going to be the best thing for ya no matter if your cutting or working to gain mass DIET is everything! forget supps unless your eating right period. unless you like to waste your money

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 17
Anabolics 13