Need help making a decision...

RavensFan2k3

Awards
I want to try an AI/Divanil based test booster stack. I've cut it down to two different stacks...

Hyperdrol X2/Mass FX

Novedex XT/Activate Xtreme

I've been doing so much research on the two and it's hard to make a decision. I really just dont want to waste my money. Alot of people have great success with Novedex XT and Activate Xtreme...and I've heard good and bad things about HDX2/MFX stack. I've taken activate in the past and didnt feel anything. HDX2/MFX stack is expensive, so if it doesnt work it'll be a really expensive waste.

With my goals, I really want to get alot stronger, build muscle, and lean up. The HDX2/MFX stack seems to be geared to exactly that, so I'm leaning towards that. What do you guys think?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As biased as I may sound, I'd go with the MFX/HX2 stack. From personal use, it's my "go-to" stack for a wide variety of goals. When training for strength and size, I use it with increased caloric intake and always see success. But that's just me... Tons of others have reported positively on it. These "negative reports" that you see don't crop up often, and to be honest with you, the vast majority of the time when we hear them, the issue was with something else (like diet, overtraining, etc) and not the products themselves.

There's a lot of reviews out there for all 4 of these products. Just about any way you want to shuffle the deck here will provide you a decent stack. From our end, if you need any help from AX, we're always here for you. And if you don't like the products, just return them! We don't have a 100% guarantee for nuthin! :D

:cheers:

RavensFan2k3

Awards
Hey thanks for your input man. Ok I'm 6'4'' 245lbs and I'm wondering how I should dose these if I do infact choose them? So far I've read that someone my size should take 2 caps of MFX 3x a day and then 4 caps of HDX2, 1 in the AM, 1 in the afternoon, and 2 before bed. Sound good? How is it that people of different sizes can all take 4 caps of Hyperdrolx2? I know Novedex XT's dosing is based on size...but everywhere I look, people of all different weights are taking 4 caps of HDX2...

Loch

Awards
I’ve also been looking for a test booster stack or just a stand alone. I’m currently thinking of running just Novedex XT but pairing it with Activate Xtreme is also a very interesting idea. From my research the Novedex XT gives such a great boost in test I’m not sure anything else would necessarily be needed.