Need help making sense of blood panel A/G ratio

Take13care

Awards
I have high Albumin and low Globulin... my A/G ratio is .39

I believe the avg range begins at .8 for a/g.... as the picture shows my alb. is right at the top of the range and my glob. is right at the bottom...

Should i be concerned? What may cause this?

I have searched but usually it is the reverse of my issue that ive found.

Anyone with real knowledge would be greatly appreciated, TIA

blood1.png

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I have high Albumin and low Globulin... my A/G ratio is .39

I believe the avg range begins at .8 for a/g.... as the picture shows my alb. is right at the top of the range and my glob. is right at the bottom...

Should i be concerned? What may cause this?

I have searched but usually it is the reverse of my issue that ive found.

Anyone with real knowledge would be greatly appreciated, TIA

View attachment 134729
where was this test taken? was there only 1 test or multiple? have you talked to your dr about this

Take13care

Awards
where was this test taken? was there only 1 test or multiple? have you talked to your dr about this
only one test and it was actually for life ins. all my proteins are good, cholesterol all good... I literally just got it and started researching. Ive always scanned here and know alot of you have knowledge on these panels. The fact that im within range of each individual reading I felt it wasnt a huge deal, but when i calculated my a/g i realized i was pretty off....

I had a slight cold/ possible sinus infection during this test... I know that my globulin could of been drained due to this...

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
only one test and it was actually for life ins. all my proteins are good, cholesterol all good... I literally just got it and started researching. Ive always scanned here and know alot of you have knowledge on these panels. The fact that im within range of each individual reading I felt it wasnt a huge deal, but when i calculated my a/g i realized i was pretty off....

I had a slight cold/ possible sinus infection during this test... I know that my globulin could of been drained due to this...
next question- what supplements are you taking including PH's

Take13care

Awards
next question- what supplements are you taking including PH's
none at the time of test and had been off for roughly 2-3 month. Had previously taken dmz for last cycle. Currently use modafinil, though im not sure that would affect anything.

I also take vitamin d daily and fish oil... With dmz there was cycle support

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
none at the time of test and had been off for roughly 2-3 month. Had previously taken dmz for last cycle. Currently use modafinil, though im not sure that would affect anything.

I also take vitamin d daily and fish oil... With dmz there was cycle support
agree with modafinil not having to cause any of the issues- this is just my opinion bro and just to be safe, by the looks of this it doesn't appear that anything is of a major concern. I would still talk to your dr.

the ggt levels is whats throwing me- elevated would be a concern for liver issues. there are a couple of other tests that can help determine if this is in fact an issue or not. However, before you become google paranoid, give your dr a call.

Take13care

Awards
agree with modafinil not having to cause any of the issues- this is just my opinion bro and just to be safe, by the looks of this it doesn't appear that anything is of a major concern. I would still talk to your dr.

the ggt levels is whats throwing me- elevated would be a concern for liver issues. there are a couple of other tests that can help determine if this is in fact an issue or not. However, before you become google paranoid, give your dr a call.
alright thanks for the input... here are the rest of the liver centric tests

blood2.png