Best Intra Workout Supp

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Hi All, been using N.P. Citrulline Malate / Beta Alanine combo pre workout for a while now. It's working great but as i'm nearly out of both i was looking for something different for a while.

I'll be cutting soon and training in the mornings so i was looking for some suggestions for a Pre-Intra Workout Supp that i can use with my stims (Geranamine or AMP2) to sip on during the workout.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Athletic Edge Intrabolic.

Free Flowing Aminos and Beta-Alanine.

Taste Great. Check it out online.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Purple WRAATH contains both beta alanine and citrulline along with EAAs. Might make dosing easier.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Intra-Aid and PurplE WrAAth are my favorite !

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Intra-aid!!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Purple Wraath...nuff said!

Cheers!:cheers:

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
RecoverPRO (flavored 4:1:1 BCAA, 34 cents per serving)
Intrabolic
Intra-Aid
Purple Wraath

all great products :D

jim623

Axcell, by Anabolic Xtreme. 4:1:1 BCAA. Improves endurance and recovery.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
My vote would go to Core Nutritionals CORE ABC. I would not train without it:)

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Axcell, by Anabolic Xtreme. 4:1:1 BCAA. Improves endurance and recovery.
This is exactly the same as Recover Pro. BUT......Recover Pro has double the amount of Servings for about the same price.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm picking up more Purple Wraath today at the VS for the summer and I'll be putting 4 scoops in a gallon water jug for work everyday because I'm constantly moving then I go right to the gym afterwrard so I'll have it in my system throughout most of the day :D

I may also pick up IntrA Bolic Lemon Ice because I hear so many good things about it.

Bolt10 raves about it too so it's gotta be good :thumbsup:

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Brohiem I just finshed my tub of Citrus Burst OMG good to go so light and just good!!!!!
It is solid, ain't it? In my humble opinion, way better than the Blue Raz Intra-Aid... So I figured, why not spread the word with a Citrus Burst-specific promo????

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
It is solid, ain't it? In my humble opinion, way better than the Blue Raz Intra-Aid... So I figured, why not spread the word with a Citrus Burst-specific promo????
THe raz was kinda of heavy for me stil good but Iwill stick with Citrus Burst.

Now I need Shock in the same flavor

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RecoverPro
Xtend
Purple Wraath
LG BCAA+EAA

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
CL Purple Wraath and XF ICE are my favs.........

Im a very big fan of grape.........I really hope RecoverPro comes out in a grape flavor. :)

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Intrabolic with carbs added (unless you are low carbing it, then just Intrabolic).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm picking up more Purple Wraath today at the VS for the summer and I'll be putting 4 scoops in a gallon water jug for work everyday because I'm constantly moving then I go right to the gym afterwrard so I'll have it in my system throughout most of the day :D

I may also pick up IntrA Bolic Lemon Ice because I hear so many good things about it.

Bolt10 raves about it too so it's gotta be good :thumbsup:
Thanks for the mention ;)

Ya intrabolic is definitely the best IMO. It is some great stuff and I am looking to try the new berry flavor soon(I still have several tubs of Citrus left tho...which tastes great)

If you want any carbs in it add some gatorade powder and you have a great combo :cool:

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Intra-Aid and PurplE WrAAth are my favorite !
X2 with Intra-Aid tasting the better of the two. I tried Axcell, nothing to jump up and down about...didn't taste all that to me.

I'm currently using PW. To get the 4:1:1 ratio just buy some bulk Leucine and add it into the PW (that's what I do along with some bulk Taurine).

I will probablly go back to Intra-Aid after this tub of Purple Wrath is done just cuz I love the taste of Intra-Aid and I'll keep adding the bulk Leucine and Taurine.

BTW, the Intra-Aid I used was the Blue Rasberry which was tasty to me. The Purple Wrath I'm using is the grape flavor.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I used to hard on Xtend & Purple Wrath, but I got tired of the flavors and started to just go bulk BCAA's, then just water for awhile.
About a week ago a local supp shop owner put me down with some new Dymatize intra stuff called Recoup in an orange flavor. After the first day I couldn't stand the taste... back to water for awhile...

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas.

Check out this new promo for Citrus Burst Intra-Aid if you're interested. PRO + CHO ftw...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/128724-promo-citrus-burst.html#post2014952
Thanks for all the suggestions.

For some reason we, in Australia, are not allowed to import Whey without a permit. :dunno: I'm actually embarrassed just saying this!!!!

Intra-Aid looks real good though.

Purple Wraath looks good to. Anybody tried it with a scoop or two Whey Isolate and Creatine Mono added? I have PLENTY of both.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried the others, but I have tried Intra Aid, and it's good for what it says it will do. I've also home-brewed a mix with LG's BC+EAA being the base, with some ON Glycomaize.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
intrabolic green apple taSTE LIKE SOMEONE DROP SOME LSD in it! jut gross... Every please just drink intra-taste is so good!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
THe raz was kinda of heavy for me stil good but Iwill stick with Citrus Burst.

Now I need Shock in the same flavor
I've used both, Blue Raz and Citrus. In my experience, Blue Raz needs a bit more water, 25-30 oz of cold water per level scoop. With the Citrus Burst, 20-25 oz works best. Feel free to add more water...

hl80

Awards
For my 3-4 hour hard training sessions w/cardio + strength, I do IntraBolic or IntraAid + 30-60g carbs (malto/dextrose) + a scoop of Omega Sports ONE (5g protein as leucine, 12g HRS). Sipping on that in the long duration helps.

For straight cardio, I do Purple Wraath.