Best supp to burn fat AND maintain/build muscle

  1. Registered User
    molotov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0

    Best supp to burn fat AND maintain/build muscle


    First thought that came to mind is leviathan reloaded, maybe with some creatine added in. Wondering if someone has a better idea.

  2. Registered User
    wolverines's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    361
    Answers
    0


    Clenbuterol
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0


    Building muscle helps you drop fat. Keeping that in mind, BCAAs definitely do the trick!

    My favorite stim fat burner is X-force because of the amazing energy, mood enhancement and at loss results I've had while using it.
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    Clenbuterol
    Wouldn't quite lump that in with the supplement tag.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,385
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Building muscle helps you drop fat. Keeping that in mind, BCAAs definitely do the trick!

    My favorite stim fat burner is X-force because of the amazing energy, mood enhancement and at loss results I've had while using it.
    BCAAS!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  6. Registered User
    wolverines's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    361
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Wouldn't quite lump that in with the supplement tag.
    Ahh yea your probably right that about... cant deny its awesome fat burning and mild anabolic effects though...
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    Ahh yea your probably right that about... cant deny its awesome fat burning and mild anabolic effects though...
    It's good to break through a plateau, but I would not use it as the backbone of a fat-loss stack. Too many sides and cannot be used long enough. Now, if one were to use it for 7 on/7 off while using something like DCP or SesaThin, then we're talking. My philosophy is to use nutrient repartitioners and PPAR stimulating supplements as a backbone with stims used only as needed.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It's good to break through a plateau, but I would not use it as the backbone of a fat-loss stack. Too many sides and cannot be used long enough. Now, if one were to use it for 7 on/7 off while using something like DCP or SesaThin, then we're talking. My philosophy is to use nutrient repartitioners and PPAR stimulating supplements as a backbone with stims used only as needed.
    Don't forget to include a cortisol suppressant after the use of stims or after a workout.
    doing my own thang!
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Don't forget to include a cortisol suppressant after the use of stims or after a workout.
    Eh, IMO, the cortisol/stim issue is overblown.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Eh, IMO, the cortisol/stim issue is overblown.
    I hear ya, but from I experience it works wonders, especially the fact that I train for HOURS.
    doing my own thang!
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I hear ya, but from I experience it works wonders, especially the fact that I train for HOURS.
    I don't really use them anymore because cortisol is an important hormone in the body and, with adequate nutrition, it is usually in the right levels. Obviously, training time is going to spike this, but pre/peri/post WO nutrition deals with it. I've trained with and without them without any noticeable difference in performance or aesthetics.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  12. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,415
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I don't really use them anymore because cortisol is an important hormone in the body and, with adequate nutrition, it is usually in the right levels. Obviously, training time is going to spike this, but pre/peri/post WO nutrition deals with it. I've trained with and without them without any noticeable difference in performance or aesthetics.
    There is no doubt that eating nutritious keeps the body in homeostasis, I tend to use BCAA's and cissus for other factors besides cortisol as well, but glycobol does wonders in terms of shuttling nutrients to where its needed.
    doing my own thang!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trying to maintain muscle while cutting
    By pirategym in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 02:11 AM
  2. Best non-hormonal supplement to maintain muscle on a cut?
    By pitching101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 03:56 PM
  3. How To Maintain and Build Muscle Post-Cycle
    By CHAPS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 06:57 PM
  4. Need to cut bf/maintain muscle
    By dedication in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 08:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in