Best supp to burn fat AND maintain/build muscle

molotov

Awards
First thought that came to mind is leviathan reloaded, maybe with some creatine added in. Wondering if someone has a better idea.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Building muscle helps you drop fat. Keeping that in mind, BCAAs definitely do the trick!

My favorite stim fat burner is X-force because of the amazing energy, mood enhancement and at loss results I've had while using it.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Building muscle helps you drop fat. Keeping that in mind, BCAAs definitely do the trick!

My favorite stim fat burner is X-force because of the amazing energy, mood enhancement and at loss results I've had while using it.
BCAAS!

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Wouldn't quite lump that in with the supplement tag.
Ahh yea your probably right that about... cant deny its awesome fat burning and mild anabolic effects though...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh yea your probably right that about... cant deny its awesome fat burning and mild anabolic effects though...
It's good to break through a plateau, but I would not use it as the backbone of a fat-loss stack. Too many sides and cannot be used long enough. Now, if one were to use it for 7 on/7 off while using something like DCP or SesaThin, then we're talking. My philosophy is to use nutrient repartitioners and PPAR stimulating supplements as a backbone with stims used only as needed.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It's good to break through a plateau, but I would not use it as the backbone of a fat-loss stack. Too many sides and cannot be used long enough. Now, if one were to use it for 7 on/7 off while using something like DCP or SesaThin, then we're talking. My philosophy is to use nutrient repartitioners and PPAR stimulating supplements as a backbone with stims used only as needed.
Don't forget to include a cortisol suppressant after the use of stims or after a workout.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Eh, IMO, the cortisol/stim issue is overblown.
I hear ya, but from I experience it works wonders, especially the fact that I train for HOURS.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya, but from I experience it works wonders, especially the fact that I train for HOURS.
I don't really use them anymore because cortisol is an important hormone in the body and, with adequate nutrition, it is usually in the right levels. Obviously, training time is going to spike this, but pre/peri/post WO nutrition deals with it. I've trained with and without them without any noticeable difference in performance or aesthetics.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I don't really use them anymore because cortisol is an important hormone in the body and, with adequate nutrition, it is usually in the right levels. Obviously, training time is going to spike this, but pre/peri/post WO nutrition deals with it. I've trained with and without them without any noticeable difference in performance or aesthetics.
There is no doubt that eating nutritious keeps the body in homeostasis, I tend to use BCAA's and cissus for other factors besides cortisol as well, but glycobol does wonders in terms of shuttling nutrients to where its needed.