B-Complex - OUT OF STOCK EVERYWHERE, WTF?

callaway

Awards
Agrilabs B Complex Plus - out of stock everywhere

Durvet Maxi-B 1000 - out of stock everywhere

These 2 products are the same forumla, but can't find anywhere. I think my dog would greatly benefit from an added boost in energy and appetite. Since this product is perfectly legal for my dog, anyone know where I can get some...or a similar formula?

Thanks,
C_

amicold

Awards
MOD EDIT: Linking to outside sources is not permitted.

Second link is ****** though not that product name. Both links appear in stock.

callaway

Awards
Thank you for the response. Perhaps I should have elaborated. Both of the products that I listed above have 1000mcg of b12...along with the combo of other B vitamins. There are a lot of b-complex products in stock, but none that have a reasonable b12 content.

If anyone knows of a b-complex with at least 1000mcg of b12 (usually listed as Cyanocobalamin) that would be great.

Thanks,
C_

amicold

Awards
When did the board become so uptight about links? Those are legitimate businesses selling legal items that no board sponsor provides. <sigh>

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I checked everywhere I normally would.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
ya this board went mainstream like BB a few years ago...
When I registered there were NO company subforums and NO sponsors.. glad to see it making moves but with them comes much more regulations.. I DO beleive USP was a sponsor b/c there were stickies all over the place back in the day for Anabolic Pump tho.