Best overall energy drink for the club?

  1. Registered User
    Norway88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    46
    Answers
    0

    Best overall energy drink for the club?


    Since I'm not drinking every night when I'm out I need something else. I know about ephedrine, but looking for something else.

    Suggestions?

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    I enjoy a 24 oz low-carb Monster with 60mg of Geranium
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  3. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I enjoy a 24 oz low-carb Monster with 60mg of Geranium
    ooo this sounds tempting, but also terrifying lol.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Norway88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    46
    Answers
    0


    What does Geranium do?
  5. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Norway88 View Post
    What does Geranium do?
    Acts in a similar way to noradrenaline, increases sympathetic nervous system output. Provides mental alertness, clarity, heighten senses, increased energy and may help with increasing lipolysis.

    My choice of drink is usually red bull sugar free. It's pretty weak though and I prefer monster low carb as Rodja mentioned.

    If all else fails there's always diet coke/coke zero/water, clubs/bars don't usually sell much else.
  6. Registered User
    rammy222's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    14
    Posts
    175
    Answers
    0


    I usually get water... if anyone asks its vodka...
  7. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Acts in a similar way to noradrenaline, increases sympathetic nervous system output. Provides mental alertness, clarity, heighten senses, increased energy and may help with increasing lipolysis.

    My choice of drink is usually red bull sugar free. It's pretty weak though and I prefer monster low carb as Rodja mentioned.

    If all else fails there's always diet coke/coke zero/water, clubs/bars don't usually sell much else.
    You know they are finding trace amounts of "coke" in redbull right? the UK banned it i thought?

    EDIT: btw just pop a slim Xtreme and forget anything other thab water to drink...first dose of SX, and DAMN
  8. Registered User
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Answers
    0


    Strange Ecstasy shots from rpn, with 3 drinks. NOTHING like it.
  9. Registered User
    majorpain's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    28
    Answers
    0


    1 Slim Xtreme washed down with a low carb monster. I drink water for the rest of the night.
  10. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by majorpain View Post
    1 Slim Xtreme washed down with a low carb monster. I drink water for the reset of the night.
    That seems insane.
  11. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    You know they are finding trace amounts of "coke" in redbull right? the UK banned it i thought?

    EDIT: btw just pop a slim Xtreme and forget anything other thab water to drink...first dose of SX, and DAMN
    Not yet, it was in their new 'Red Bull Cola' drink, not the old stuff.

    I don't drink that anyway, full of carbs sugar-free all the way or water.
  12. Banned
    orangutan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    228
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    You know they are finding trace amounts of "coke" in redbull right? the UK banned it i thought?
    i hope ur not serious


    anyway, if u mean club drink as in mixed with alcohol...the typical is redbull/vodka which u can get anywhere now. however, my friend swore by monster/rum....i actually had one and it tasted pretty good

    then theres always redbull and jagermeister...which taste like sweetarts
  13. Registered User
    determination's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    205
    Answers
    0


    Strange with a couple of drinks gets my vote. I am going to try it with an alpha-burn cap when they arrive.
  14. Registered User
    Broodstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    31
    Posts
    479
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    You know they are finding trace amounts of "coke" in redbull right? the UK banned it i thought?

    EDIT: btw just pop a slim Xtreme and forget anything other thab water to drink...first dose of SX, and DAMN
    Oh yeah? Thats weird hmm sounds like I heard that before...... >.< some guy told me this like 50 times..... dang red bulls
  15. Registered User
    javry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    84
    Answers
    0


    just stab yourself with a couple epi-pens, jk jk. BST, i like to take N.O. enhancers like Arginine, Citrulline Malate, or any Pre-Work Out supplement because the vasodialation seems to give a better, blood pumping feel to the stim energy, where as getting jacked up on caffeine alone kinda makes me feel like a wired crack head.
  16. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    If all else fails there's always diet coke/coke zero/water, clubs/bars don't usually sell much else.
    there goes 10 dollars LOL. don't be a people! buy your drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic BEFORE the club. pre-gaming is always fun. all it takes is one drink once you arrive and you can sip on it for the rest of the night to maintain your level.

    this doesn't work so well with lounges though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    You know they are finding trace amounts of "coke" in redbull right? the UK banned it i thought?
    has this been documented?
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Norway88 View Post
    Since I'm not drinking every night when I'm out I need something else. I know about ephedrine, but looking for something else.

    Suggestions?
    I like to pop an X-Force pre workout (geranium, sulbutiamine and caffeine) and sip on my intra workout shake which contains: Malodextrin, Dextrose, BCAAs, Purple Wraath, GG and Vitamin C. It makes for a good workout!
  18. Registered User
    redline2101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    23
    Posts
    130
    Answers
    0


    Take some steroids, you know something like creatine.
  19. Registered User
    manbearpig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2
    Answers
    0


    Even though caffeine is something of a diuretic, white flood makes me have to pee a lot less than coffee/ energy drinks... never good to be running off to the bathroom when you're concerned with the ladies haha
  20. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post

    has this been documented?
    Yesh. I believ parts of Germany have banned it. I guess as UK said its only in the Redbull Cola version...Ironic huh hahahah. Considering original coca cola used to have cocaine in it.

    It tested positive for trace amounts, but the company with their own tests claim that's false...but we know how that works.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I like to pop an X-Force pre workout (geranium, sulbutiamine and caffeine) and sip on my intra workout shake which contains: Malodextrin, Dextrose, BCAAs, Purple Wraath, GG and Vitamin C. It makes for a good workout!
    Huh??
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Banned
    orangutan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    228
    Answers
    0


    i mean jesus christ...all this legal sh!t thats not even fda approved. might as well just snort some coke lol. i guarantee some of these mixtures are just as hazardus
  23. Registered User
    purebred's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,125
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    It tested positive for trace amounts, but the company with their own tests claim that's false...but we know how that works.
    ::cough cough:: aspartame ::cough cough::
  24. Registered User
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,188
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by orangutan View Post
    i hope ur not serious


    anyway, if u mean club drink as in mixed with alcohol...the typical is redbull/vodka which u can get anywhere now. however, my friend swore by monster/rum....i actually had one and it tasted pretty good

    then theres always redbull and jagermeister...which taste like sweetarts

    Nope he's serious i've seen it on the news also
  25. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Huh??

    lol, my intra workout shake is my energy drink!
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,119
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    lol, my intra workout shake is my energy drink!
    It was just odd you posted your WO supplements when the topic was about energy before going out to the bars/clubs.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. Registered User
    Jeremy Brown's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    475
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It was just odd you posted your WO supplements when the topic was about energy before going out to the bars/clubs.

    HAHAH yeah that was pretty funny. and im not sure if anyone clarified but it was the Red Bull COLA and not the ENERGY drink that got banned.
  28. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    HAHAH yeah that was pretty funny. and im not sure if anyone clarified but it was the Red Bull COLA and not the ENERGY drink that got banned.
    Yeah I pointed that out. Is it still for sale in the US? never tried the cola one.
  29. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Yeah I pointed that out. Is it still for sale in the US? never tried the cola one.
    It's not bad, I had a sip of a mate's once when it first came out.

    I think Pepsi have got a similar drink 'Pepsi Raw'.
  30. Registered User
    PublicEnemy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0


    I just read the wikipedia article and coca leaf is listed as one of the plant flavors...

    However it also points out that about 12,000 cans of cola would have to be consumed for the cocaine to reach harmful levels.

    Interesting nonetheless...
  31. Registered User
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Answers
    0


    Two scoops of Jack3d 2 ozvodka 6 oz soad water...

    Yes red bull has coke in it!
    http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/05/...6771243345489/
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  32. Registered User
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,299
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    I like to pop an X-Force pre workout (geranium, sulbutiamine and caffeine) and sip on my intra workout shake which contains: Malodextrin, Dextrose, BCAAs, Purple Wraath, GG and Vitamin C. It makes for a good workout!
    wat club do u go to?
    u drink that at partys? lmao

    also the BEST drink is stunnarade
    cant give the deatails just look it up, it has a great stim in it and the best mood enhanceing properties!
  33. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post
    I just read the wikipedia article and coca leaf is listed as one of the plant flavors...

    However it also points out that about 12,000 cans of cola would have to be consumed for the cocaine to reach harmful levels.

    Interesting nonetheless...
    its not the harmful levels that bother. its the fact that its there and the government is full of idiots. Personally I dont care if it is or isnt if its low enough dose.

    Like I said the original cola used ot have a decent amount. A few bottles of coke and you had great mood elevation and energy. hahaha prolly beat the shiz out of monster and redbull
  34. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar


    Just drink orange juice!
  35. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,385
    Answers
    1


    has anyone tried VENOM energy drinkns by Dr.Pepper ?? They are awesome!!!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  36. Registered User
    plenny's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    997
    Answers
    0


    bronkaid. if ya wanna be saavy..chop it up and snort it...J/K
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I want this energy drink...
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 04:46 PM
  2. NEw energy drink
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 07:10 PM
  3. New Energy Drink
    By MgoBlue in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:17 PM
  4. Cocaine Energy Drink
    By Jim Mills in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 08:17 PM
  5. energy drink
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 03:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in