Best overall energy drink for the club?

Norway88

Awards
Since I'm not drinking every night when I'm out I need something else. I know about ephedrine, but looking for something else.

Suggestions?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy a 24 oz low-carb Monster with 60mg of Geranium

UKStrength

What does Geranium do?
Acts in a similar way to noradrenaline, increases sympathetic nervous system output. Provides mental alertness, clarity, heighten senses, increased energy and may help with increasing lipolysis.

My choice of drink is usually red bull sugar free. It's pretty weak though and I prefer monster low carb as Rodja mentioned.

If all else fails there's always diet coke/coke zero/water, clubs/bars don't usually sell much else.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
I usually get water... if anyone asks its vodka...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Acts in a similar way to noradrenaline, increases sympathetic nervous system output. Provides mental alertness, clarity, heighten senses, increased energy and may help with increasing lipolysis.

My choice of drink is usually red bull sugar free. It's pretty weak though and I prefer monster low carb as Rodja mentioned.

If all else fails there's always diet coke/coke zero/water, clubs/bars don't usually sell much else.
You know they are finding trace amounts of "coke" in redbull right? the UK banned it i thought?

EDIT: btw just pop a slim Xtreme and forget anything other thab water to drink...first dose of SX, and DAMN

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Strange Ecstasy shots from rpn, with 3 drinks. NOTHING like it.

majorpain

majorpain

Awards
1 Slim Xtreme washed down with a low carb monster. I drink water for the rest of the night.

UKStrength

You know they are finding trace amounts of "coke" in redbull right? the UK banned it i thought?

EDIT: btw just pop a slim Xtreme and forget anything other thab water to drink...first dose of SX, and DAMN
Not yet, it was in their new 'Red Bull Cola' drink, not the old stuff.

I don't drink that anyway, full of carbs :) sugar-free all the way or water.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
i hope ur not serious

anyway, if u mean club drink as in mixed with alcohol...the typical is redbull/vodka which u can get anywhere now. however, my friend swore by monster/rum....i actually had one and it tasted pretty good

then theres always redbull and jagermeister...which taste like sweetarts

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strange with a couple of drinks gets my vote. I am going to try it with an alpha-burn cap when they arrive.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established

Oh yeah? Thats weird hmm sounds like I heard that before...... >.< some guy told me this like 50 times..... dang red bulls

javry

Awards
just stab yourself with a couple epi-pens, jk jk. BST, i like to take N.O. enhancers like Arginine, Citrulline Malate, or any Pre-Work Out supplement because the vasodialation seems to give a better, blood pumping feel to the stim energy, where as getting jacked up on caffeine alone kinda makes me feel like a wired crack head.

purebred

there goes 10 dollars LOL. don't be a :borladuck: people! buy your drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic BEFORE the club. pre-gaming is always fun. all it takes is one drink once you arrive and you can sip on it for the rest of the night to maintain your level.

this doesn't work so well with lounges though.
has this been documented?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since I'm not drinking every night when I'm out I need something else. I know about ephedrine, but looking for something else.

Suggestions?
I like to pop an X-Force pre workout (geranium, sulbutiamine and caffeine) and sip on my intra workout shake which contains: Malodextrin, Dextrose, BCAAs, Purple Wraath, GG and Vitamin C. :approve: It makes for a good workout!

redline2101

Awards
Take some steroids, you know something like creatine.

manbearpig

Awards
Even though caffeine is something of a diuretic, white flood makes me have to pee a lot less than coffee/ energy drinks... never good to be running off to the bathroom when you're concerned with the ladies haha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
has this been documented?
Yesh. I believ parts of Germany have banned it. I guess as UK said its only in the Redbull Cola version...Ironic huh hahahah. Considering original coca cola used to have cocaine in it.

It tested positive for trace amounts, but the company with their own tests claim that's false...but we know how that works.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to pop an X-Force pre workout (geranium, sulbutiamine and caffeine) and sip on my intra workout shake which contains: Malodextrin, Dextrose, BCAAs, Purple Wraath, GG and Vitamin C. :approve: It makes for a good workout!
Huh?? :dunno:

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
i mean jesus christ...all this legal sh!t thats not even fda approved. might as well just snort some coke lol. i guarantee some of these mixtures are just as hazardus

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i hope ur not serious

anyway, if u mean club drink as in mixed with alcohol...the typical is redbull/vodka which u can get anywhere now. however, my friend swore by monster/rum....i actually had one and it tasted pretty good

then theres always redbull and jagermeister...which taste like sweetarts

Nope he's serious i've seen it on the news also

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
It was just odd you posted your WO supplements when the topic was about energy before going out to the bars/clubs.

HAHAH yeah that was pretty funny. and im not sure if anyone clarified but it was the Red Bull COLA and not the ENERGY drink that got banned.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
HAHAH yeah that was pretty funny. and im not sure if anyone clarified but it was the Red Bull COLA and not the ENERGY drink that got banned.
Yeah I pointed that out. Is it still for sale in the US? never tried the cola one.

UKStrength

Yeah I pointed that out. Is it still for sale in the US? never tried the cola one.
It's not bad, I had a sip of a mate's once when it first came out.

I think Pepsi have got a similar drink 'Pepsi Raw'.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
I just read the wikipedia article and coca leaf is listed as one of the plant flavors...

However it also points out that about 12,000 cans of cola would have to be consumed for the cocaine to reach harmful levels.

Interesting nonetheless...

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
wat club do u go to?
u drink that at partys? lmao

also the BEST drink is stunnarade
cant give the deatails just look it up, it has a great stim in it and the best mood enhanceing properties!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I just read the wikipedia article and coca leaf is listed as one of the plant flavors...

However it also points out that about 12,000 cans of cola would have to be consumed for the cocaine to reach harmful levels.

Interesting nonetheless...
its not the harmful levels that bother. its the fact that its there and the government is full of idiots. Personally I dont care if it is or isnt if its low enough dose.

Like I said the original cola used ot have a decent amount. A few bottles of coke and you had great mood elevation and energy. hahaha prolly beat the shiz out of monster and redbull

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone tried VENOM energy drinkns by Dr.Pepper ?? They are awesome!!!

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
bronkaid. if ya wanna be saavy..chop it up and snort it...J/K