Conjugated linoleic acid
We are proud to announce our new CLA softgels.
CLA has the unique ability to create a leaner body by reducing fat storage and increasing protein retention to support lean muscle growth. does this by reducing the action of GLUT-4 (insulin-responsive glucose transporter) in adipose tissue, and increasing its action in muscle tissue. This shifts glycogen storage towards muscle growth rather than fat storage. (1,5,6)
In a normal diet, we get small amounts of through dairy and meat, but since most modern foods are depleted of CLA, it’s necessary to supplement with CLA to get the optimal amount for fat loss.
Our recommend dose of CLA softgels (4 per day) contains a clinically proven dose of CLA (3.4 grams).
In one study, men and women who took 3.4 g/day of CLA lost 4 lbs of fat over a 12 week period, while the placebo group gained 3 lbs of fat. (2) CLA has also demonstrated the ability to target fat loss in “problem areas” dependent upon the sex. For instance, men who took 4.2 g/day of CLA for 4 weeks had significant reductions of fat from the abdominal region. (3) Another study with overweight women showed a significant and targeted reduction of fat tissue around the thighs. (4)
CLA has been shown to provide these benefits without any side effects after long-term use and is safe for both men and women.
Get now, directly from Primordial Performance[/B]
Yours in health & fitness,
Primordial Founder & President
Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - email@example.com
Visit - Primordial Performance
1. Conjugated linoleic acid and obesity control: efficacy and mechanisms.
YW Wang and PJ Jones
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, August 1, 2004; 28(8): 941-55.
2. Conjugated Linoleic Acid Reduces Body Fat Mass in Overweight and Obese Humans
Henrietta Blankson, et al.
J. Nutr., Dec 2000; 130: 2943 – 2948
3. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) reduced abdominal adipose tissue in obese middle-aged men with signs of the metabolic syndrome: a randomised controlled trial.
U Riserus, et al.
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, Aug 2001; 25(8): 1129-3
4. Six months supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid induces regional-specific fat mass decreases in overweight and obese.
Gaullier JM et al.
Br J Nutr. 2007 Mar;97(3):550-60
5. Glucose transport: pivotal step in insulin action.
Kahn BB. Lilly lecture.
Diabetes 1996; 45: 1644–1654.
6. The effect of conjugated linoleic acid supplementation after weight loss on body weight regain, body composition, and resting metabolic rate in overweight subjects.
MM Kamphuis, et al.
Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord, July 1, 2003; 27(7): 840-7.