Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.14%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    How is everyone taking this in a shake? Just swallowing it?
    At first, I just swalled 1/4 of a tablespoon and chased it with some like juice or gatorade but the taste can be hard to handle it is horrific whn taken alone. I dose mine at 3 grams a day, once in the morning with a glass of milk and with my pre and post shakes. Hope this helps bro.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    At first, I just swalled 1/4 of a tablespoon and chased it with some like juice or gatorade but the taste can be hard to handle it is horrific whn taken alone. I dose mine at 3 grams a day, once in the morning with a glass of milk and with my pre and post shakes. Hope this helps bro.

Very true, by itself the stuff tastes like death.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.21%

i took like 1/8 of teaspoon just to test it out. I think there is caffeine in it. I would suggest those that are sensitive to stims (like me) to take it in the morning, hehe.

(Maybe of those 100 cups of expressos, they managed to remove 99 cups, which is not bad, i suppose)

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Jacob answered the caffeine question here: New Special Powder by USPowders is???

he said in post one:
    USPLABS: A natural selective NONHORMONAL inhibitor of the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1.

50% coffee extract which is the equivalent to drinking about 100 expressos without the caffiene.

Who can name the hormonal inhibitior of the same enzyme?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.64%

I've been doing the TP parachute with Vat, Carboxy and supersap..quick and tasteless

Now based on Mullets comment above I'm wondering if I should drop the Recreate?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.64%

Actually now that I look at some of my research USP LAbs six pack Vat Attack stack has AP, Recreate and Vat

Maybe a rep could shed some light on this?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.36%

When reading about cortisol and glucocorticoids, one can easily get the idea that they are bad. I have summer allergies and the doctor prescribed me some glucocorticoids (steroidal). They are helping me a ton, I don't see why people are trying to lower their levels of this stuff.
  7. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    When reading about cortisol and glucocorticoids, one can easily get the idea that they are bad. I have summer allergies and the doctor prescribed me some glucocorticoids (steroidal). They are helping me a ton, I don't see why people are trying to lower their levels of this stuff.
    Because glucocorticoids have tissue-specific effects - that is, they effect different tissues differently. This point, relative to 11b-HSD1, was addressed in both the write-up and Q and A. In certain metabolically active tissues, glucocorticoids play necessary roles [Leydig Cells, for example] but in others they have less-desirable roles.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.36%

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Because glucocorticoids have tissue-specific effects - that is, they effect different tissues differently. This point, relative to 11b-HSD1, was addressed in both the write-up and Q and A. In certain metabolically active tissues, glucocorticoids play necessary roles [Leydig Cells, for example] but in others they have less-desirable roles.
    So there are good glucocorticoids and bad glucocorticoids?
  9. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    So there are good glucocorticoids and bad glucocorticoids?
    In a sense you could view it that way. It is more that glucocorticoids act differently in different tissues, and this is why "selective" cortisol inhibitors are important: selective too which isoenzyme they target [HSD1 or 2] and which tissues they target. Synthetic glucocorticoids like hydrocortisone also have different indications depending on the condition at hand, the type of inflammation within the condition, which tissue the condition is located in and so on. Really, it is a bit of a complex issue, which is why you more or less should privilege selective cortisol inhibitors, over non-selective ones.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.32%

Tastes like dirt....
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.5%

Will this product be legal in Australia.?
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Big Lee View Post
    Will this product be legal in Australia.?
    yes it's fine
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.5%

Has this product been discontinued? Don't see it in NutraPlanet's website?

MANGO
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i dont think discounted is the right word. I believe jacob said when he brought this product to market it was only a limited run. I faintly remember him saying it could be brought back in another product down the road, but i could be wrong.
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    i dont think discounted is the right word. I believe jacob said when he brought this product to market it was only a limited run. I faintly remember him saying it could be brought back in another product down the road, but i could be wrong.
    You are generally right!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.25%

I have a question. After reading a pamplet I saw I didn't realize that no explode could be the reason I have been stuck at 205 lbs after losing about 70 over the past 8 months. I stopped taking no explode and got some of your guys oxyelite pro. So far I have lost about 7lbs in a week which is crazy.

basically my question is. Is this stuff better at losing the stubborn stomach fat I am trying to get rid of or should I stick with the oxyelite pro? Also I was wondering Does Jack3d cause you to gain weight? I want a pump, but I am really wanting to lose the weight and be cut more than gain weight and lift more.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Scotirish88 View Post
    I have a question. After reading a pamplet I saw I didn't realize that no explode could be the reason I have been stuck at 205 lbs after losing about 70 over the past 8 months. I stopped taking no explode and got some of your guys oxyelite pro. So far I have lost about 7lbs in a week which is crazy.

basically my question is. Is this stuff better at losing the stubborn stomach fat I am trying to get rid of or should I stick with the oxyelite pro? Also I was wondering Does Jack3d cause you to gain weight? I want a pump, but I am really wanting to lose the weight and be cut more than gain weight and lift more.
    I am glad to read you are enjoying your OxyELITE Pro run. VAT Attack! is not currently in production, so it is not necessarily an option for you. Although VAT Attack! induces fat loss primarily via selective 11ß-HSD1 inhibition and the subsequent beneficial impact on visceral adipose tissue, OxyELITE Pro is overall superior to VAT Attack!, as it targets not just visceral adipose tissue, but also induces generalized and specific fat loss via a cascade of different pathways that include specific alpha-2 receptor inhibition (and alpha-1 adrenoceptor sparing), beneficial thyroid modulation (more T4 production as well as more T4-to-T3 conversion), beta-adrenoceptor agonism and targeted subcutaneous-fat reduction, and up-regulation of uncoupling-protein-1 expression (and brown-adipose-tissue recruitment). So, OxyELITE Pro should support the reduction of "stubborn stomach fat", while delivering fat loss in other areas.
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.25%

Sweet thanks for the reply. Also One thing I am without a pump since I stopped taking NO Xplode. If I started Taking Jacked Would it stop me from losing weight in fat? Basically I want something to help me lift but not gain too much fat weight.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.59%

how will this stack against Endoamp Max?
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    how will this stack against Endoamp Max?
    All I can say not having tried endoamp is that Vat Attack has major effect on your appearance giving you a much narrower waste.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Sweet thanks for the reply. Also One thing I am without a pump since I stopped taking NO Xplode. If I started Taking Jacked Would it stop me from losing weight in fat? Basically I want something to help me lift but not gain too much fat weight.
    Jack3d will not inhibit fat loss.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.15%

The Stragepedia already answered your question, but I am curious as to why you would think Jacked would inhibit you from you losing fat? Not to be an ass, but that is one of the more absurd things I have read about and if you could please...elaborate on where you would have derived that idea. In essence, if your getting the wrong information from someone or somewhere at least let us on this forum help point you in the right direction to disseminate the truth from the Bullsh*t. Know what I mean?

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.12%

WHEN IS VAT ATTACK COMING BACKKKKKKK????????????????????
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.25%

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    The Stragepedia already answered your question, but I am curious as to why you would think Jacked would inhibit you from you losing fat? Not to be an ass, but that is one of the more absurd things I have read about and if you could please...elaborate on where you would have derived that idea. In essence, if your getting the wrong information from someone or somewhere at least let us on this forum help point you in the right direction to disseminate the truth from the Bullsh*t. Know what I mean?

Cheers!
    Well I read that NO explode(The pump I was taking) and other of the top selling pumps on the market Have large quantities of Maltodextrin in them. From what I have read and heard this causes your body to store fat causing you to stop losing weight. Hence the question about jack3d.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Well I read that NO explode(The pump I was taking) and other of the top selling pumps on the market Have large quantities of Maltodextrin in them. From what I have read and heard this causes your body to store fat causing you to stop losing weight. Hence the question about jack3d.
    Jack3d does not contain fillers such as maltodextrin or artificial dyes.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 09:00 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 05:26 PM
  3. Special: USPowders Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 12:56 PM