Vat Attack! By USPowders, Get Super Lean for Super Cheap! Write up and Q&A - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Vat Attack! By USPowders, Get Super Lean for Super Cheap! Write up and Q&A

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    So if I read the study right, noting that it is on rats not on humans, then for obese people on high fat diets, inhibiting the 11beta -HSD1 would be benefical as it was actually proven to reduce fat while the rodents were on the high fat diet.

Doesn't this study confirm what Jacob and Ike have been saying, it helps destroy visceral fat, where the most 11b-hsd1 enzyme is located?

even moreso, the study says that inhibiting the 11beta -HSD1 enzyme in people who are naturally obese helps them overcome the naturally or dare I say it genetic fat... making a product that inhibits 11beta -HSD1 even better for endomorphs.

my question after reading this is whether VAT ATTACK would work better on a ckd type diet or a regular 40/40/20 macro diet? since the study notes that inhibiting the enzyme worked dramatically for rats and hopefully people on a high fat diet, like ckd.

What do you think?
    I run a modified CKD/carb diet that is working o so well!

2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Benj,
    It does help confirm what they are saying, which is why I posted it Without digging further, I'm not sure if the high-fat diet was higher calorically or not which needs to be considered. However CKD are effective for weight loss; I think you could use it with either one and be successful.

Also as you pointed out, most of the work has been done on mice or HEK cells. I believe VAT Attack purchasers will be some of the first consumers to take such a highly-concentrated coffee extract. Someone has got to be the guine pig though and it definitely sounds promising. I believe mullet mentioned we were getting close to human pre-clinical trials.

Q: Has VAT Attack been assayed for caffeine content?
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    i just wanted some one to say that so ppl dont get confuzed
    We tried to draw that distinction, in terms of the selective inhibition, in the write-up and Q&A.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Again this should be very interesting. I did purchase one tub, so I am curious, I guess I am the rat. I'll start at the 3g a day dose and see what happens.

steveoph I value your consistent information. Thank you for your continued advice, and support on everything. props man.

interesting question to... after all one gram=40 or 100 shots of espresso. I believe I was put under the assumption that you reap the benefits of the coffee without the caffeine
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.

Jacob answered the caffeine question here: New Special Powder by USPowders is???

he said in post one:
    USPLABS: A natural selective NONHORMONAL inhibitor of the enzyme 11-B-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1.

50% coffee extract which is the equivalent to drinking about 100 expressos without the caffiene.

Who can name the hormonal inhibitior of the same enzyme?
  6. Guest

love how this has negative reviews already...I call these folks losers, haters and envious, but I love that they follow me every little foot step. We must be doing something right.

These dummies just do not understand they are only feeding our popularity.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...100-grams.html
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ive gotta get more of the USPowders line after being beyond impressed with dominATP

Im thinkin about trying this, 3,4 diol and your cissus when i make my next order in a month or so
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  8. Guest

Its a shame really becasue the USPowder line in conjuction with Nutraplanet(who packages it and deserves as much credit) have agreed to sacrifice margins to give back to our community.

Two companies that will always remember thier community.

These companies should step up to the plate and offer similiar deals instead of attacking.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Its a shame really becasue the USPowder line in conjuction with Nutraplanet(who packages it and deserves as much credit) have agreed to sacrifice margins to give back to our community.

Two companies that will always remember thier community.

These companies should step up to the plate and offer similiar deals instead of attacking.
    ah, i was wondering why the DominATP had the nutra bulk label, i assumed you two had a partnership, but wasnt sure.

anyway, your bulk products have amazing prices, i dont know how i never looked into the line until dATP came about, my interest is officially sparked
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  10. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    anyway, your bulk products have amazing prices, i dont know how i never looked into the line until dATP came about, my interest is officially sparked
    Better late than never! Glad you like DominATP. It is solid value-for-money. Thanks for your support!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. Diamond Member

This is morally and ethically wrong! It beats me how anyone can leave a feedback, whether a positive or a negative, but especially a negative, for a product one never tried. It bothers on a deeply disturbed personality or even insanity.
  12. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    This is morally and ethically wrong! It beats me how anyone can leave a feedback, whether a positive or a negative, but especially a negative, for a product one never tried. It bothers on a deeply disturbed personality or even insanity.
    I hope they keep practicing this odd behavior!

You cannot grow a brand with that philosophy.
  13. Banned

MOD EDIT: If you try and solicit your forum again or any other company here, you will be removed. First and last warning.
  14. 1HP

love how this has negative reviews already...I call these folks losers, haters and envious, but I love that they follow me every little foot step. We must be doing something right.

These dummies just do not understand they are only feeding our popularity.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...100-grams.html
    Hmm I just went over there to read the reviews but couldnt find them and upon randomly clicking around I think I just added a lowish rating lol. I'm sorry Not a very handy voting tool I must say
  15. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    Hmm I just went over there to read the reviews but couldnt find them and upon randomly clicking around I think I just added a lowish rating lol. I'm sorry Not a very handy voting tool I must say
    I see no votes

Customer Reviews for Vat Attack (100 grams) by USPowders
    Write a review and share your thoughts with other customers.

- no reviews for this product. write a review and share your opinions with everyone -
  16. 1HP

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    I see no votes
    Rating, top right of the page. Voting is instant depending where you click on the the stars as I found out..
  17. Diamond Member

Rating, top right of the page...
    Yep. Nine already!
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

Rating, top right of the page. Voting is instant depending where you click on the the stars as I found out..
    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yep. Nine already!
    well then, fucka the lengths some people will go to . . .
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    well then, fucka the lengths some people will go to . . .
    You have not idea... haha
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  20. Guest

lets get back on topic and answer some questions about Vat Attack! to help the end user utilize it best.
  21. Elite Member

lets get back on topic and answer some questions about Vat Attack! to help the end user utilize it best.
    Jacob if one is using VatAttack for hardening and fatloss, how do you recommend he or she should take it, and how many grams a day?
    doing my own thang!
  22. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

yes, lets.

At what point during PCT should Vat Attack! supplementation commence? Is the standard daily 3g dose sufficient, or should a larger dose be administered?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Im thinking of adding VAT ATTACK to this stack

TTA
    FORSKOHLII
    VAT ATTACK
    GREEN TEA
    CLA
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

what would be best to stack with this? i just need something to boost metabolism i definitely don't need something that suppresses appetite
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Just ordered mine yesterday...can't wait to give it a go
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    what would be best to stack with this? i just need something to boost metabolism i definitely don't need something that suppresses appetite
    Smart man ... AP and recreate would be good, hek throw in some Prime lol

I will be running it all myself.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Smart man ... AP and recreate would be good, hek throw in some Prime lol

I will be running it all myself.
    i'm taking glycobol, like it a lot better than i did AP, but doesn't recreate suppress appetite? i always eat a lot leaner in the summer so technically while cutting i need to eat more. i can' have a 300 some calorie burger anymore so i'd have to eat like 3 chicken breasts to equal out the same cals.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

i'm taking glycobol, like it a lot better than i did AP, but doesn't recreate suppress appetite? i always eat a lot leaner in the summer so technically while cutting i need to eat more. i can' have a 300 some calorie burger anymore so i'd have to eat like 3 chicken breasts to equal out the same cals.
    I didn't find that Recreate suppressed appetite. I think there is something in there that's supposed to supress certain cravings. I don't know as I don't really get many cravings ... well food cravings ...

Oh yah glycobol sounds good too.. I responded so well to AP though, I didn't bother giving it a try. Funny Pslin seemed less strong on me.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I didn't find that Recreate suppressed appetite. I think there is something in there that's supposed to supress certain cravings. I don't know as I don't really get many cravings ... well food cravings ...

Oh yah glycobol sounds good too.. I responded so well to AP though, I didn't bother giving it a try. Funny Pslin seemed less strong on me.
    i bought the bulk pslin and it worked pretty good for me, but the AP did nothing for me. everybody responds differently to products, thats why it's kinda hard to get on here and ask about other experiences with products because u never know till u try it urself. at least thats my way of coping with buying new supps all the time
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

i bought the bulk pslin and it worked pretty good for me, but the AP did nothing for me. everybody responds differently to products, thats why it's kinda hard to get on here and ask about other experiences with products because u never know till u try it urself. at least thats my way of coping with buying new supps all the time
    Right on find what works for you....
  31. New Member

Hmm will this help people who are already somewhat lean?

I woud like to know if this would have any negative sides if one where to use this with

DCP
    Sesamin
    CLA
    GTE
    Alpha-yohimbine
    peperine
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

This is what I'll be running:

Activate Xtreme
    Bolic
    Core Zap/old skool Y-RD
    1-C
    Vat Attack
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

looks like a badass product but ima stick to my own stack of prime,powerful,ap, and jack3d
  34. New Member

I somehow came across a thread about VAT Attack! and have some questions for those who are familiar with it please...(sorry for chiming in on your body building threads!)

I am not a body builder in any way...I am a woman and after having children and then dealing with few years of severe illnesses, I gained a BUNCH of weight. I'm much healthier now than I was before so now I'm ready to address my weight issue more aggressively. I had to stop gaining, which I have and now want to focus on losing the weight.

Since I'm a whopping 60lbs overweight, it's extremely difficult to get motivated to exercise after the normal daily things...so I wanted a SLIGHT boost (sensitive to supps w/ stimulators)...Vitamin Shoppe guy suggested ReCreate. After looking into the product, it sounds good to me so I started my first dose today.

(Now finally :-) ) my question is...would a person who is NOT on an aggressive workout routine and is really overweight safely be able to add this VAT Attack AND ReCreate together? Or would it be unnecessary, redundant or overkill? It's my understanding that you have the thermogenics effect of the coffee extract without the caffeine so I'm assuming one would not have any 'caffeine' side effects, right? I'd REALLY love to get a great start since I'm motivated to shed this weight. I want to see results as fast as I can safely to continue to stay motivated from seeing results. Is this product intended for those who are already in great shape and need to address that 'stubborn viseral fat'? Or would a person who has a lot of fat to lose and plan / hope to be on a moderate workout program see benefits as well? I figure if I can get my hands on this and if it would be SAFE for me, why not address all sorts of fat in all sorts of areas while I'm working on losing this weight? Why wait until months down the road when I'm struggling with those last few pounds?

As a sidenote in case anyone was wondering about my eating habits & exercise...
    YES I am putting myself on a tighter menu plan (I already eat fairly healthy but simply don't eat ENOUGH and OFTEN enough since I tend to get busy with the kids...ie: on a good day, I'd eat eggs & veggies for breakfast then not eat all day only to overeat at dinner since I was starving by then)...on a typical day, I'd eat one meal per day and take bites of the kids leftovers when they were done eating. I've started planning my daily meals, weighing and measuring my foods, jotting down what I eat and will focus on eating every 2-3 hrs, 3 meals + 2 snacks per day, I'll still be following food combing for optimal digestion, etc, etc...I know that I need to focus on increasing my metabolism by eating small & frequent meals.

Tomorrow, I will start walking...hopefully soon I'll have enough energy to take excercise classes and lifting some light weights then later start running again which I used to love doing.

Would you see any downside to me taking this now with ReCreate? I do not take any other weight loss supplements however I do take other supplements for overall health: green powder drinks, blue green algae, various minerals for adrenal & thyroid support, homeopathic supplements for focus & memory, liver support, intranasal mb12 (methylcobalamin), HCL, enzymes, probiotics, 5htp, C, Ca, Mg & D3, Ubinquinol & Red Rice Yeast for high cholesterol...

Thanks!
  35. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa View Post
    I somehow came across a thread about VAT Attack! and have some questions for those who are familiar with it please...(sorry for chiming in on your body building threads!)

I am not a body builder in any way...I am a woman and after having children and then dealing with few years of severe illnesses, I gained a BUNCH of weight. I'm much healthier now than I was before so now I'm ready to address my weight issue more aggresively. I had to stop gaining, which I have and now want to focus on losing the weight.

Since I'm a whopping 60lbs overweight, it's extremely difficult to get motivated to exercise after the normal daily things...so I wanted a SLIGHT boost (sensitive to supps w/ stimulators)...Vitamin Shoppe guy suggested ReCreate. After looking into the product, it sounds good to me so I started my first dose today.

(Now finally :-) ) my question is...would a person who is NOT on an aggressive workout routine and is really overweight safely be able to add this VAT Attack AND ReCreate together? Or would it be unnecessary, redundant or overkill? It's my understanding that you have the thermogenics effect of the coffee extract without the caffeine so I'm assuming one would not have any 'caffeine' side effects, right? I'd REALLY love to get a great start since I'm motivated to shed this weight. I want to see results as fast as I can safely to continue to stay motivated from seeing results. Is this product intended for those who are already in great shape and need to address that 'stubborn viseral fat'? Or would a person who has a lot of fat to lose and will be on a moderate workout program see benefits as well? I figure if I can get my hands on this and if it would be SAFE for me, why not address all sorts of fat in all sorts of areas while I'm working on losing this weight? Why wait until months down the road when I'm struggling with those last few pounds?

As a sidenote in case anyone was wondering about my eating habits & exercise...
    YES I am putting myself on a tighter menu plan (I already eat fairly healthy but simply don't eat ENOUGH and OFTEN enough since I tend to get busy with the kids...ie: I would eat eggs & veggies for breakfast then not eat all day then overeat for dinner since I was starving by then). I've started to weigh and measure my foods, jotting down what I eat and will focus on eating every 2-3 hrs, 3 meals + 2 snacks per day, I'll still be following food combing for optimal digestion, etc, etc...I know that I need to focus on increasing my metabolism.

Tomorrow, I will start walking...hopefully soon I'll have enough energy to take excersice classes and lifting some light weights then later start running again which I used to love doing.

Would you see any downside to me taking this now with ReCreate? I do not take any other weight loss supplements however I do take other supplements for overall health: green powder drinks, blue green algae, various minerals for adrenal & thyroid support, homeopathic supplements for focus & memory, liver support, intranasal mb12 (methylcobalamin), HCL, enzymes, probiotics, 5htp, C, Ca, Mg & D3, Ubinquinol & Red Rice Yeast for high cholesterol...

Thanks!
    Welcome to the board! Believe it or not, but you and I spoke earlier today on the phone. A shot in the dark, but: did Googling 11B-HSD1 bring you to this site?

In respects to Vat Attack! and ReCreate, though: Vat Attack! is actually a component of ReCreate, but it could certainly be used as a complimentary component for a more targeted, and specific, fat-loss approach; specifically, targeting adipose of the visceral type, down-regulating lipid and triglyceride forming processes, further negating cortisol-induced glucose metabolism abnormalities, and so on. This being said, Cortisol also plays vital role in the pathological function of the body, and so; diminishing it too much may be a negative thing! As ReCreate already contains a substantial amount of the extract otherwise known as Vat Attack!, I would be hesitant to stack the two!
  36. New Member

MulletSoldier-
    Well then thanks for responding to my call earlier and also to my post!

Bummer that it could have a negative effect to stack the two but I REALLY do appreciate your honesty! Also good to know that essentially you are saying that I have all that I need in the ReCreate!

If it works on me, I'd be more than happy to spread the word on ReCreate to other "Moms"! In regards to marketing, you may want to consider targeting us Moms / women for increased sales...had I not walked into VitaminShoppe, I would have never heard about it.

No actually, I googled ReCreate reviews and testimonials and after clicking on some other sites, somehow came across this one.

Thanks again!
  37. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Good luck!
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Welcome to the board! Believe it or not, but you and I spoke earlier today on the phone. A shot in the dark, but: did Googling 11B-HSD1 bring you to this site?

In respects to Vat Attack! and ReCreate, though: Vat Attack! is actually a component of ReCreate, but it could certainly be used as a complimentary component for a more targeted, and specific, fat-loss approach; specifically, targeting adipose of the visceral type, down-regulating lipid and triglyceride forming processes, further negating cortisol-induced glucose metabolism abnormalities, and so on. This being said, Cortisol also plays vital role in the pathological function of the body, and so; diminishing it too much may be a negative thing! As ReCreate already contains a substantial amount of the extract otherwise known as Vat Attack!, I would be hesitant to stack the two!

Mullet I am also going to be running Recreate but was thinking of adding a little VAT post or pre workout .. especially on very intense days. If very intense weight training causes an increase of cortisol would this be a good idea or do you think the Recreate still has me covered.
  39. New Member

Would it be ok to use this with something like Diiodothyronine? I am also currently on Lean Xtreme, I would stop LX then use VAT and Diiodothyronine then start back on Lean xtreme when done. Sound ok?
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

How is everyone taking this in a shake? Just swallowing it?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 08:00 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 04:26 PM
  3. Special: USPowders Bulk Super Cissus RX (100 grams)
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 11:56 AM