Fenugreek SuperDose

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some that I want to use up. Is 5 a day 5 times a day too much?. I mean would it harm me?. I just want to use up my bottles. I have three bottles of 100 caps at 610mg per cap. I know its normally dosed at around 2 grams per day....Still I just want to use it up. Call it OCD.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I've taken upwards of 10g ED, I felt great, quick recovery from my workouts, all day energetic feeling. One side effect is that you will smell like maple syrup.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Futurepilot. I appreciate the response. So I guess I'll start this and see what happens. I have taken it before but this time I'm just gonna experiement with higher dosage.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I just want to say "superdose"! lol good luck let us know whow it goes

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
i think i remembered reading some guys secreting clear fluids from their nipples on high doese, but i am too lazy to dig up that thread. :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
the best part i find about Fenugreek is the libido bust i get, its an essential for any PCT... I've never noticed the maple syrup smell, I guess I'll bump up the dosage.
I like adding a teaspoon to a warm cup of water and drink it strait!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Be careful with gyno. Its possible with high doses of fenugreek

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd have to find the source I got it from. I really think it may have contributed to mine

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thats not that high of a dose... maybe something else contributed to your gyno! :think:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea of course however I'm still trying to decifer and I've seen studies on fenugreek about gyno

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
i remember seeing reading that somewhere too, a quick look in wikipedia and I found this.

Fenugreek seed is widely used as a galactagogue (milk producing agent) by nursing mothers to increase inadequate breast milk supply. Studies have shown that fenugreek is a potent stimulator of breastmilk production and its use was associated with increases in milk production of as much as 900%. [4] It can be found in capsule form in many health food stores

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I have seen the stuff online about how it stimulates breast milk production. The thing is we are not using it for that. If you look up Tormifene you will find out it is breast cancer drug. If you look up human chorionic gonadotropin you will see it is a used to cause ovulation and to treat infertility in women....However many people use it for PCT. Many of the comedians on TV crack jokes at Manny Ramirez because he used a "female hormone", not knowing he was probally using it for PCT after a steroid cycle. So I'm just saying take what you see on the internet with a grain of salt. I have read some threads about people seemingly getting gyno from Fenugreek but it turns out Fenugreek was not the only aspect involved. So until there is conclusive proof that it does directly cause gyno in an otherwise healthy individual I'll use it for this short period of time and enjoy the benefits it provides.

Dath

Awards
Fenugreek is awesome. I wonder what it would be like to stack Fenugreek with Testofen.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have seen the stuff online about how it stimulates breast milk production. The thing is we are not using it for that. If you look up Tormifene you will find out it is breast cancer drug. If you look up human chorionic gonadotropin you will see it is a used to cause ovulation and to treat infertility in women....However many people use it for PCT. Many of the comedians on TV crack jokes at Manny Ramirez because he used a "female hormone", not knowing he was probally using it for PCT after a steroid cycle. So I'm just saying take what you see on the internet with a grain of salt. I have read some threads about people seemingly getting gyno from Fenugreek but it turns out Fenugreek was not the only aspect involved. So until there is conclusive proof that it does directly cause gyno in an otherwise healthy individual I'll use it for this short period of time and enjoy the benefits it provides.
or indirectly, ive used 6g aday for 6 months didnt get gyno from it

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
OK, u got some good points there. :)

But the thought of my moobs producing milk just scares the crap out of me, hehehehe :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is definitely something up with these Fenugreek Caps. I have not had any results so far....These ones I purchased at Rite Aid- buy one get one 50% off. Gnc Natures figerprint.

When I took the NOW brand I got results within a day or two- super libido and smelling like Maple Syrup!. With these the caps do smell like syrup but not as strong as the Now version. Also I don't smell like Syrup at all!. Maybe the GNC ones are actually under dosed or something- maybe there is a reason they are on sale?. Hmmm....

joepump

joepump

Awards
There is definitely something up with these Fenugreek Caps. I have not had any results so far....These ones I purchased at Rite Aid- buy one get one 50% off. Gnc Natures figerprint.

When I took the NOW brand I got results within a day or two- super libido and smelling like Maple Syrup!. With these the caps do smell like syrup but not as strong as the Now version. Also I don't smell like Syrup at all!. Maybe the GNC ones are actually under dosed or something- maybe there is a reason they are on sale?. Hmmm....
Ive seen them used , the ones from Rite Aid that is and they had good results with mininmal sides had high doses.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm, well its been awhile and I will be done with my bottles tommorow. Still no effects from these GNC caps. I guess this will teach me to never purchase GNC products again. Even if they are on sale....

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i take fenugreek for the big jizz loads..i have taken 10 caps a day. had no neg issuses. i now prefer to take testofen. i get the same result with just 2 caps..also pure long jack is really great. my gf said she has never seen so much jizz come out of a human...

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i take fenugreek for the big jizz loads..i have taken 10 caps a day. had no neg issuses. i now prefer to take testofen. i get the same result with just 2 caps..also pure long jack is really great. my gf said she has never seen so much jizz come out of a human...
wow really?? hahaha

green1990

Awards
www uwmedicine org/services/obstetrics/documents/Fenugreek.pdf

Fenugreek is said to have an oxytocin effect, or contain it, or boost its levels I am not sure the mechanism but it have an effect that is oxytocinergic. Prolactin boosts milk production and oxytocin allows your glands to open up the ducts so milk comes out. So if you prolactin levels are fine then no leaky moobs.

"Oxytocin (OT) is traditionally thought of as a ‘female’ neurohypophysis hormone due to its role in parturition and milk ejection. However, OT is recognized as having endocrine and paracrine roles in male reproduction. At ejaculation, a burst of OT is released from the neurohypophysis into the systemic circulation and stimulates contractions of the reproductive tract aiding sperm release."

www ncbi.nlm.nih gov/pubmed/7632835

Oxytocin seems to boost testosterone independently of LH

"Oxytocin at 10(-9), 10(-7), and 10(-5) M concentrations significantly increased basal testosterone production in a dose-dependent manner but had no effect on LH-stimulated testosterone production"
Oxytocin increases testosterone production by dose dependent and alternative manner independent of luteinizing hormone?

"These data show that oxytocin and AVP have different effects on testosterone production by Leydig cells in vitro and support the hypothesis that oxytocin acts in the testis through a specific oxytocin receptor."

"Interestingly, OT has also been shown to modulate androgen levels in these tissues via stimulation of the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestostone (DHT) by 5α-reductase"

Oxytocin has a role in libido and altering levels of testosterone and DHT by possibly stimulating 5 alpha reductase. Could mean something for those who use finesteride

Like stated previously over time oxytocin stimulates T to DHT conversion but acutely stimulates the testicles to increase T and other Androgens

"in vivo long-term administration of OT to the adult rat testis resulted in a significant reduction of testicular and plasma testosterone (T) levels throughout the 4 week study period, the decline in testosterone concentrations was not accompanied by alterations in spermatogenesis or epididymal sperm counts. This study also demonstrated a concomitant increase in both plasma and testicular levels of dihydrotestostone (DHT) with OT treatment."

If I am right about fenugreek and its oxytocin effects it all makes sense now

I am posting this several places on this forum to help or start an in depth conversation about fenugreek,so I hope it won't be marked as spam