Best Cordyceps Product?

enthusedguy07

Awards
As we all know cordyceps can prove to be an essential addition to anyone's stack. This is especially the case when trying to increase your endurance, energy, and fat loss. Of the products that have cordyceps in them, I feel like there are two that fit the bill quite nicely. They are Drive by Applied Nutraceuticals and Ultra Cordygen VO2 by Millennium Sports.

Both supplements contain other ingredients that might be able to separate themselves from the other. Drive has the Icariin and Forslean where Ultra Cordygen has Rhodiola Rosea, Jiaogulan Extract, and the poysaccharides. Which would be the better product for endurance and fat loss?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can never go wrong w/ MST's Cordy line.

Try combining Cordy-5 and VO2 for amazing results. If you throw some Cre-02 in there, you'll never feel like you want to stop!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any of MSTs products

cre02 was my favorite, but i have vo2 and c5 on hand as they are less expensive and still effective for grueling leg days

vo2 and cre02 are my favorites

enthusedguy07

Awards
Which product from Millennium Sports would be better for endurance, fat loss, stength, and energy between Ultra Cordygen VO2 and Cordygen 5?

Both look great!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which product from Millennium Sports would be better for endurance, fat loss, stength, and energy between Ultra Cordygen VO2 and Cordygen 5?

Both look great!
personally, i would opt for vo2

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
V02 is pretty sick, I want to try the new V02 Ultra soon!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll differ, and say Cre02. Why? Because you list fat loss as a requirement. Most users report leaning out as a side effect, including myself, and I credit it directly to the ALA. The other Cordygen products really have nothing to do with fatloss directly, outside the added calories burned through increased athletic ability while on the product.

Cre02 is the ****. Cordygen5 is also the ****, and cheap. Stack em both!

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
After running Cordygen5, I have changed my view on supplements FOREVER. I've said it before but whatever I'll be more than happy to say it again, I have never felt ANYTHING like what I've gotten from Cordygen5. Amazing workouts is an understatement. The feeling I get from cordyceps is out of control, when it hits, it fckin HITS. I remember running one time and 20 minutes into the run I literally felt like I had just stepped on the treadmill. Oxygen utilization on this stuff is just incredible. There is no feeling like it, absolutely none. No stim, no test booster, no nothing gives that incredible feeling you get from cordyceps; it is truely an amazing compound(s).

Cordygen5 won't DIRECTLY burn fat but damn will it help man; like poison stated given the increased ability to burn more cals due to increased athletic ability. I am going to be trying out Ultra Cordygen VO2 and probably stick with that because of the fact that it's an immediate release formula while Cordygen5 is extended. I can't even fathom the feeling with those two stacked. You think you guys get a "pump" with arginine based products? Get yourself some cordyceps and feel the true power of oxygen. Sorry MST, I'm not bashing on Ragnarok or arginine based products, it's just that I build up tolerance to arginine pumps rather quickly. I actually have used Ragnarok and greatly enjoyed the caffeine-free formula, I just tend to cycle those types of products. Trust, the last thing I'd be doing is bashing on MST, hehe. Out of a lot companies that over hype their products, MST's cordycep line truely delivers and for me surpasses hype; considering they don't even really hype their products, all they do is give you the write-up and let you decide. BTW correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure MST is under GMP protocols, yes? I admire any and every company under GMP. Not only are you legit, but you ease the tension of the consumer in regards to quality and assurance.

So best cordycep product? Can't say I've tried Drive or any other cordycep product besides Cordygen5, so my suggestion would be anything from MST's line. I have been wanting to try Drive for a very long time now, nothing but postive reviews, so I imagine Drive plus a cordycep product from MST would be unreal.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
MST is the only way to go when it comes to cordyceps.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Anybody that has used V02 ultra find what dose worked best? I see that the label says 3-6. And has anyone tried both cordygen5 and V02 and can explain what they felt the difference between the tow is?

krispykev

Awards
ive only taken one.. and it was a while ago.. its called 5-tetra by epic nutrition... its pretty cheap and very effective.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
After running Cordygen5, I have changed my view on supplements FOREVER. I've said it before but whatever I'll be more than happy to say it again, I have never felt ANYTHING like what I've gotten from Cordygen5. Amazing workouts is an understatement. The feeling I get from cordyceps is out of control, when it hits, it fckin HITS. I remember running one time and 20 minutes into the run I literally felt like I had just stepped on the treadmill. Oxygen utilization on this stuff is just incredible. There is no feeling like it, absolutely none. No stim, no test booster, no nothing gives that incredible feeling you get from cordyceps; it is truely an amazing compound(s).

Cordygen5 won't DIRECTLY burn fat but damn will it help man; like poison stated given the increased ability to burn more cals due to increased athletic ability. I am going to be trying out Ultra Cordygen VO2 and probably stick with that because of the fact that it's an immediate release formula while Cordygen5 is extended. I can't even fathom the feeling with those two stacked. You think you guys get a "pump" with arginine based products? Get yourself some cordyceps and feel the true power of oxygen. Sorry MST, I'm not bashing on Ragnarok or arginine based products, it's just that I build up tolerance to arginine pumps rather quickly. I actually have used Ragnarok and greatly enjoyed the caffeine-free formula, I just tend to cycle those types of products. Trust, the last thing I'd be doing is bashing on MST, hehe. Out of a lot companies that over hype their products, MST's cordycep line truely delivers and for me surpasses hype; considering they don't even really hype their products, all they do is give you the write-up and let you decide. BTW correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure MST is under GMP protocols, yes? I admire any and every company under GMP. Not only are you legit, but you ease the tension of the consumer in regards to quality and assurance.

So best cordycep product? Can't say I've tried Drive or any other cordycep product besides Cordygen5, so my suggestion would be anything from MST's line. I have been wanting to try Drive for a very long time now, nothing but postive reviews, so I imagine Drive plus a cordycep product from MST would be unreal.
Great little review buddy, and thank you for the support for the products. I truly appreciate your feedback 100% :)

Anybody that has used V02 ultra find what dose worked best? I see that the label says 3-6. And has anyone tried both cordygen5 and V02 and can explain what they felt the difference between the tow is?
v02 ultra does not have the same dosing protocol as regular v02 did. The recommendation on v02 ultra is 3 caps flat...and we actually recommend that you assess your tolerance one cap at a time since this product is VERY intense and some people need to work their way into it.

The main difference is that in v02 it hits you all at once and is targeted for short time frames while with Cordy5 it is a time released formula that lasts up to 12 hours.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Great little review buddy, and thank you for the support for the products. I truly appreciate your feedback 100% :)

v02 ultra does not have the same dosing protocol as regular v02 did. The recommendation on v02 ultra is 3 caps flat...and we actually recommend that you assess your tolerance one cap at a time since this product is VERY intense and some people need to work their way into it.

The main difference is that in v02 it hits you all at once and is targeted for short time frames while with Cordy5 it is a time released formula that lasts up to 12 hours.
So if I wanted to use a cordyceps product for lifting and a cardio session afterwards, would V02 be my best bet or should I move to cordygen5?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So if I wanted to use a cordyceps product for lifting and a cardio session afterwards, would V02 be my best bet or should I move to cordygen5?
you would be perfectly fine using Cordygen v02 Ultra for that kind of scenerio. Cordygen 5 is for someone that is a long endurance type athlete primarily like soccer players, swimmers, or runners that are training for at least 4 hours or more each day. Your weight session and cardio combined should be under 1.5 hours i'd imagine....which is easily fitable into the range of v02

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
you would be perfectly fine using Cordygen v02 Ultra for that kind of scenerio. Cordygen 5 is for someone that is a long endurance type athlete primarily like soccer players, swimmers, or runners that are training for at least 4 hours or more each day. Your weight session and cardio combined should be under 1.5 hours i'd imagine....which is easily fitable into the range of v02
Sounds good! Thanks for the quick response!

enthusedguy07

Awards
CT Deuce,

I recently put an order in to get the Ultra Cordygen VO2 and see above you said the product is VERY intense. My two questions are 1) Explain how intense? and 2) I'm 6'1, 210, 30 years old, have been working out consistently for the past 10 years how many caps should I start with?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have an idea about how this works?

Cordyceps - an insect fungus. Whats it doing to be this effective. Yeah I'm sold on it.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
CT Deuce,

I recently put an order in to get the Ultra Cordygen VO2 and see above you said the product is VERY intense. My two questions are 1) Explain how intense? and 2) I'm 6'1, 210, 30 years old, have been working out consistently for the past 10 years how many caps should I start with?
Im glad you asked :). First of all, thank you for purchasing and supporting MST, it's people like you that give us our name!!

On the newest bottles it says to assess your tablets one at a time to find out how many are best for you. With that being said, I am 5,8 230 or so...and 3 work just fine for me. You will be best to start with 1 and after a few days bump up and see where you're at. Exact serving dose is 3.

I hope this helped :)

Does anyone have an idea about how this works?

Cordyceps - an insect fungus. Whats it doing to be this effective. Yeah I'm sold on it.
Well obviously years upon years of traditional chinese medicine have been counteracted because you don't believe in it :).

Cordyceps (especially the strain that we bring to our customers), help increase oxygen uptake by up to 40%. Kind of like how herbal inhalers help people with asthma that prefer a more natural way of healing their natural issues. Instead of using something that is man-made and potentially very dangerous, they opt for something from the earth. A plant...or hmm...perhaps a fungus?

Thank you for your concern, but until you try these products, you will not know how well they work, and the biggest loss in that scenerio comes to you, your lungs, and your training. :)

Take care.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry I am not doubting the product. Nor am I doubting the potency of medical herbs.

In fact I've got it on order, so I guess I'll find out.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry I am not doubting the product. Nor am I doubting the potency of medical herbs.

In fact I've got it on order, so I guess I'll find out.
You're going to love it, I fully back that statement 100%.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay first load - wow.

Someone said this was herbal EPO. Any ideas? It seems to behave like I'd just taken 1g Ginkgo.

xxxpain

Awards
Is it true that cordyceps can stimulate testosterone production by raising LH hormone?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Is it true that cordyceps can stimulate testosterone production by raising LH hormone?
Considering it was used in certain walks of Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac...I could definitely see that being a benefit and property.

a good cordyceps strain...will have benefits beyond anything that I personally will promote to you. There are so many amazing reasons to use our brand of cordyceps, that I simply don't have the time to spend talking about them all or i'd never get to sleep at night :006:

enthusedguy07

Awards
CT Deuce,

Would you have an idea on how I would take Cordygen VO2 with others products like an herbal test booster or NO product? Is it fine to take these simulataneously or should one be taken first by itself, then wait 15 or or 30 minutes, then take the other? I would like to maximize the benefits of everything without interfering with the intake of any of them.

Thanks so much!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I think I need to switch to this stuff. The stuff I bought hasn't quite delivered on the level of the expectations here - I just got MRL Mycology Research Labs stock. Maybe I'm being impatient. I'll use it up first then try this stuff.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
CT Deuce,

Would you have an idea on how I would take Cordygen VO2 with others products like an herbal test booster or NO product? Is it fine to take these simulataneously or should one be taken first by itself, then wait 15 or or 30 minutes, then take the other? I would like to maximize the benefits of everything without interfering with the intake of any of them.

Thanks so much!
I dont think you'll have any issues with uptake of any of those...but if you feel safer taking them apart, by all means, feel free. I dont have much background with herbal test boosters so I wouldnt want to steer you in the wrong direction at all. If it was me...i'd give it a shot together and then apart and see which worked better/worse/indifferent.

I think I need to switch to this stuff. The stuff I bought hasn't quite delivered on the level of the expectations here - I just got MRL Mycology Research Labs stock. Maybe I'm being impatient. I'll use it up first then try this stuff.
you got what? I dont know what that is..

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mattias tried a different brand of Cordyceps. Oops, big mistake. I have also, and nothing works like Millennium Cordyceps. Even the CS4 used in tests. It sucks.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ooooh thats what he was talking about. I had no idea, haha.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever used the bulk Cordyceps NP had at one time??I wanted to get some but by the time I had to make an order it was no longer on there:(.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
stacking MST products

how would i stack the following if i train for say 1 hour a day for running (speed training for 10km track)?
cordy5
v02 ultra
cre-02
shred?

All products are by MST...

so far, i have only done v02 ultra 45mins before training at 3caps. I also, stacked it with App Nuts drive @ 3caps.

I would rather stick to one brand and so far im loving the MST range. CTDeuce, give your company a thumbs up from here in Australia...top shelf products

norris21

Awards
I haven't had the wallet to buy any of MST's line of cordy ceps but on a whim I bought some bulk powder of 7% standardized extract. The results were ridiculous! Im an avid runner and this stuff is like putting jet fuel in your Ferrari. Even though Im sure the bulk powder alone is no where near what MST has formulated I will definitely give all Cordycep products more consideration on the next paycheck

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I haven't had the wallet to buy any of MST's line of cordy ceps but on a whim I bought some bulk powder of 7% standardized extract. The results were ridiculous! Im an avid runner and this stuff is like putting jet fuel in your Ferrari. Even though Im sure the bulk powder alone is no where near what MST has formulated I will definitely give all Cordycep products more consideration on the next paycheck
I bought all the products from MST and I will not train with anything else now!!!this is the shizzzzz! Broke my plateaus in running and my max runs are easy. My easy training sessions used to be a run for 40 kins covering just over 8.5km... After 2 weeks on using the cordy5 and ultra v02, my basic jogs are now 10Km in 40 mins! Booyah!!! My speed drills have also increased being able to cover 5 km in 17:46mins
I eat well which also contributes to this break in my plateau but I know a supplement is exactly what it's called 'supplement' but my MST line I own is a STAPLE. And somnidren is powerful.great sleep and recovery!!!
So pleased! Thanks MST!!!

Pounditz

Awards
Cordyceps are the shiznit. Cs-4 Hot water extracted and BOOM, super lungs. Hot water extract over bulk mushroom or mycelium= more bang for the buck.

Pounditz

Awards
It is the chitin that contains the factors we want to use, and our body does not have the enzymes to break this fiber down well, the best way to break this cell wall and release the nutrients is from hot water extraction (tea). Just fyi.

norris21

Awards
It is the chitin that contains the factors we want to use, and our body does not have the enzymes to break this fiber down well, the best way to break this cell wall and release the nutrients is from hot water extraction (tea). Just fyi.
so are you saying its more effective to brew some tea of the extracts or the actual source?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I bought all the products from MST and I will not train with anything else now!!!this is the shizzzzz! Broke my plateaus in running and my max runs are easy. My easy training sessions used to be a run for 40 kins covering just over 8.5km... After 2 weeks on using the cordy5 and ultra v02, my basic jogs are now 10Km in 40 mins! Booyah!!! My speed drills have also increased being able to cover 5 km in 17:46mins
I eat well which also contributes to this break in my plateau but I know a supplement is exactly what it's called 'supplement' but my MST line I own is a STAPLE. And somnidren is powerful.great sleep and recovery!!!
So pleased! Thanks MST!!!
glad to see you made the smart purchase....you're the man!!

Cordyceps are the shiznit. Cs-4 Hot water extracted and BOOM, super lungs. Hot water extract over bulk mushroom or mycelium= more bang for the buck.
Actually there are different states of fermentation for different cordyceps extracts. MST is the only company that uses the type of fermentation we use (which is why there is a US patent on our C5 blend as where no other company contains one for theirs) and it is the absolute most effective you can get. No bulk powder in the world mixed with any hot water extraction is going to give you what you get from Cordygen 5. That's a fact.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
glad to see you made the smart purchase....you're the man!!

Actually there are different states of fermentation for different cordyceps extracts. MST is the only company that uses the type of fermentation we use (which is why there is a US patent on our C5 blend as where no other company contains one for theirs) and it is the absolute most effective you can get. No bulk powder in the world mixed with any hot water extraction is going to give you what you get from Cordygen 5. That's a fact.
Pack it up lads...mst is the leaders in cordyceps products

norris21

Awards
if I can feel the huge difference my cheap bulk extract makes then using MST must be like not needing lungs!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
if I can feel the huge difference my cheap bulk extract makes then using MST must be like not needing lungs!!
haha its really something special. Wait for the next NP sale and grab a bottle. For most of the MST line sales at NP the price of cordygen 5 comes down to around $11

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
haha its really something special. Wait for the next NP sale and grab a bottle. For most of the MST line sales at NP the price of cordygen 5 comes down to around $11
Sponsor me please!!!!cordygen5 and all your products are sending me broke hahah...need to look into a sponsorship somehow

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have taken Drive and cordygen 5....

Drive is very good but it takes a long A$$ time to build in your system and My run was good on it but I never got that second wind I get with C5...

C5.. it took 6 days to kick in once it kick I felt such a relaxing feeling come over me when I am running I have never had any product make me feel like that...

I was running my normal 5K On C5 As I was coming close to my house it kick in so I pass my house and and kept on running and when I got back home I ran 10 miles and I did not feel tired... Go get some C5 or Vo2 or my Fav is Citruvol

MST= Endurance.....

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh yeah it is!!!best endurance Supps by far

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have taken Drive and cordygen 5....

Drive is very good but it takes a long A$$ time to build in your system and My run was good on it but I never got that second wind I get with C5...

C5.. it took 6 days to kick in once it kick I felt such a relaxing feeling come over me when I am running I have never had any product make me feel like that...

I was running my normal 5K On C5 As I was coming close to my house it kick in so I pass my house and and kept on running and when I got back home I ran 10 miles and I did not feel tired... Go get some C5 or Vo2 or my Fav is Citruvol

MST= Endurance.....
Oh yeah it is!!!best endurance Supps by far
thanks fellas....we really do appreciate all the awesome feedback!!

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Just ordered Citruvol Ultra. We'll see if I'm a responder. Gonna use it mainly for lifting!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered Citruvol Ultra. We'll see if I'm a responder. Gonna use it mainly for lifting!!
Very Solid Product you will so dam happy!!!!!!!.. Can you let us know how you doing from time to time