Best Cordyceps Product?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Okay first load - wow.

Someone said this was herbal EPO. Any ideas? It seems to behave like I'd just taken 1g Ginkgo.
    read the Millennium Sport.net writeup.

2. Quote Originally Posted by xxxpain View Post
    Is it true that cordyceps can stimulate testosterone production by raising LH hormone?
    Considering it was used in certain walks of Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac...I could definitely see that being a benefit and property.

a good cordyceps strain...will have benefits beyond anything that I personally will promote to you. There are so many amazing reasons to use our brand of cordyceps, that I simply don't have the time to spend talking about them all or i'd never get to sleep at night
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

3. CT Deuce,

Would you have an idea on how I would take Cordygen VO2 with others products like an herbal test booster or NO product? Is it fine to take these simulataneously or should one be taken first by itself, then wait 15 or or 30 minutes, then take the other? I would like to maximize the benefits of everything without interfering with the intake of any of them.

Thanks so much!

4. I think I need to switch to this stuff. The stuff I bought hasn't quite delivered on the level of the expectations here - I just got MRL Mycology Research Labs stock. Maybe I'm being impatient. I'll use it up first then try this stuff.

5. Quote Originally Posted by enthusedguy07 View Post
    CT Deuce,

Would you have an idea on how I would take Cordygen VO2 with others products like an herbal test booster or NO product? Is it fine to take these simulataneously or should one be taken first by itself, then wait 15 or or 30 minutes, then take the other? I would like to maximize the benefits of everything without interfering with the intake of any of them.

Thanks so much!
    I dont think you'll have any issues with uptake of any of those...but if you feel safer taking them apart, by all means, feel free. I dont have much background with herbal test boosters so I wouldnt want to steer you in the wrong direction at all. If it was me...i'd give it a shot together and then apart and see which worked better/worse/indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    I think I need to switch to this stuff. The stuff I bought hasn't quite delivered on the level of the expectations here - I just got MRL Mycology Research Labs stock. Maybe I'm being impatient. I'll use it up first then try this stuff.
    you got what? I dont know what that is..
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

6. Mattias tried a different brand of Cordyceps. Oops, big mistake. I have also, and nothing works like Millennium Cordyceps. Even the CS4 used in tests. It sucks.

7. ooooh thats what he was talking about. I had no idea, haha.
    www.millenniumsport.net

8. Anyone ever used the bulk Cordyceps NP had at one time??I wanted to get some but by the time I had to make an order it was no longer on there.
  9. stacking MST products

how would i stack the following if i train for say 1 hour a day for running (speed training for 10km track)?
    cordy5
    v02 ultra
    cre-02
    shred?

All products are by MST...

so far, i have only done v02 ultra 45mins before training at 3caps. I also, stacked it with App Nuts drive @ 3caps.

I would rather stick to one brand and so far im loving the MST range. CTDeuce, give your company a thumbs up from here in Australia...top shelf products

10. I haven't had the wallet to buy any of MST's line of cordy ceps but on a whim I bought some bulk powder of 7% standardized extract. The results were ridiculous! Im an avid runner and this stuff is like putting jet fuel in your Ferrari. Even though Im sure the bulk powder alone is no where near what MST has formulated I will definitely give all Cordycep products more consideration on the next paycheck

11. Quote Originally Posted by norris21 View Post
    I haven't had the wallet to buy any of MST's line of cordy ceps but on a whim I bought some bulk powder of 7% standardized extract. The results were ridiculous! Im an avid runner and this stuff is like putting jet fuel in your Ferrari. Even though Im sure the bulk powder alone is no where near what MST has formulated I will definitely give all Cordycep products more consideration on the next paycheck
    I bought all the products from MST and I will not train with anything else now!!!this is the shizzzzz! Broke my plateaus in running and my max runs are easy. My easy training sessions used to be a run for 40 kins covering just over 8.5km... After 2 weeks on using the cordy5 and ultra v02, my basic jogs are now 10Km in 40 mins! Booyah!!! My speed drills have also increased being able to cover 5 km in 17:46mins
    I eat well which also contributes to this break in my plateau but I know a supplement is exactly what it's called 'supplement' but my MST line I own is a STAPLE. And somnidren is powerful.great sleep and recovery!!!
    So pleased! Thanks MST!!!

12. would bulk cordyceps be just as effective

13. Cordyceps are the shiznit. Cs-4 Hot water extracted and BOOM, super lungs. Hot water extract over bulk mushroom or mycelium= more bang for the buck.

14. It is the chitin that contains the factors we want to use, and our body does not have the enzymes to break this fiber down well, the best way to break this cell wall and release the nutrients is from hot water extraction (tea). Just fyi.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Pounditz View Post
    It is the chitin that contains the factors we want to use, and our body does not have the enzymes to break this fiber down well, the best way to break this cell wall and release the nutrients is from hot water extraction (tea). Just fyi.
    so are you saying its more effective to brew some tea of the extracts or the actual source?

16. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    I bought all the products from MST and I will not train with anything else now!!!this is the shizzzzz! Broke my plateaus in running and my max runs are easy. My easy training sessions used to be a run for 40 kins covering just over 8.5km... After 2 weeks on using the cordy5 and ultra v02, my basic jogs are now 10Km in 40 mins! Booyah!!! My speed drills have also increased being able to cover 5 km in 17:46mins
    I eat well which also contributes to this break in my plateau but I know a supplement is exactly what it's called 'supplement' but my MST line I own is a STAPLE. And somnidren is powerful.great sleep and recovery!!!
    So pleased! Thanks MST!!!
    glad to see you made the smart purchase....you're the man!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pounditz View Post
    Cordyceps are the shiznit. Cs-4 Hot water extracted and BOOM, super lungs. Hot water extract over bulk mushroom or mycelium= more bang for the buck.
    Actually there are different states of fermentation for different cordyceps extracts. MST is the only company that uses the type of fermentation we use (which is why there is a US patent on our C5 blend as where no other company contains one for theirs) and it is the absolute most effective you can get. No bulk powder in the world mixed with any hot water extraction is going to give you what you get from Cordygen 5. That's a fact.
    www.millenniumsport.net

17. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    glad to see you made the smart purchase....you're the man!!

Actually there are different states of fermentation for different cordyceps extracts. MST is the only company that uses the type of fermentation we use (which is why there is a US patent on our C5 blend as where no other company contains one for theirs) and it is the absolute most effective you can get. No bulk powder in the world mixed with any hot water extraction is going to give you what you get from Cordygen 5. That's a fact.
    Pack it up lads...mst is the leaders in cordyceps products

18. if I can feel the huge difference my cheap bulk extract makes then using MST must be like not needing lungs!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by norris21 View Post
    if I can feel the huge difference my cheap bulk extract makes then using MST must be like not needing lungs!!
    haha its really something special. Wait for the next NP sale and grab a bottle. For most of the MST line sales at NP the price of cordygen 5 comes down to around $11
    www.millenniumsport.net

20. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    haha its really something special. Wait for the next NP sale and grab a bottle. For most of the MST line sales at NP the price of cordygen 5 comes down to around $11
    Sponsor me please!!!!cordygen5 and all your products are sending me broke hahah...need to look into a sponsorship somehow

21. I have taken Drive and cordygen 5....

Drive is very good but it takes a long A$$ time to build in your system and My run was good on it but I never got that second wind I get with C5...

C5.. it took 6 days to kick in once it kick I felt such a relaxing feeling come over me when I am running I have never had any product make me feel like that...

I was running my normal 5K On C5 As I was coming close to my house it kick in so I pass my house and and kept on running and when I got back home I ran 10 miles and I did not feel tired... Go get some C5 or Vo2 or my Fav is Citruvol

MST= Endurance.....

22. Oh yeah it is!!!best endurance Supps by far

23. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    I have taken Drive and cordygen 5....

Drive is very good but it takes a long A$$ time to build in your system and My run was good on it but I never got that second wind I get with C5...

C5.. it took 6 days to kick in once it kick I felt such a relaxing feeling come over me when I am running I have never had any product make me feel like that...

I was running my normal 5K On C5 As I was coming close to my house it kick in so I pass my house and and kept on running and when I got back home I ran 10 miles and I did not feel tired... Go get some C5 or Vo2 or my Fav is Citruvol

MST= Endurance.....
    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Oh yeah it is!!!best endurance Supps by far
    thanks fellas....we really do appreciate all the awesome feedback!!
    www.millenniumsport.net

24. Just ordered Citruvol Ultra. We'll see if I'm a responder. Gonna use it mainly for lifting!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by MetaBeta View Post
    Just ordered Citruvol Ultra. We'll see if I'm a responder. Gonna use it mainly for lifting!!
    Very Solid Product you will so dam happy!!!!!!!.. Can you let us know how you doing from time to time
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best mst cordycep product(s) for me?
    By xflipside in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 08:31 PM
  2. Best Tribulus Product.
    By NO HYPE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-27-2010, 06:10 PM
  3. The best Creatine product right now?
    By moses in forum Supplements