DominATP/Refresh Feedback Thread

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DominATP + FREE Refresh (500 grams) By: USPowders

If you have used DominATP, we would very much appreciate your feedback in this thread. What was your experience with the product? Did you use it stand-alone? Stacked with Refresh? Stacked with Refresh and Jack3d? Stacked with Jack3d? Stacked with ...?

Thanks a lot in advance for your support. :)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I've tried DominATP with various different things. by itself its a solid preworkout product for me, it keeps me going... if I don't need a stim to rock out in the gym. normally I'd take two scoops b4 and two scoops after. then I've tried it with the free refresh that came with it. now I've taken alot of sh*t in my day but these are by far the worst tasting pills I'll ever tried. but I have to say that while they dont make we wanna go rip someone's head off, like jacked, refresh seems to give me a nice I'm here, and I can focus, and keep going feeling. when I take refresh and dominATP together I seem to be able to go a little further in the gym than with DominATP by itself.

What I normally do though is a fasted weight training and cardio workout everyday, with just a crap load of BCAA's so this supp (dominatp) fits in perfectly and gives me some creatine at the same time. I normally use 3s dominatp, 2s xtend, 1s purple wraath, 2s jack'd. But I like to have the power to keep going in the gym and I'm on ckd so it's kinda hard to get psyched up for the gym.

DominATP has definitely made a difference when I added it to my stack, primarily from the creatine, high levels of beta Alaine, and high levels of luciene. seems to be able to give me more energy and stamina than my orginal stack, same as above but without the dominatp.

The refresh that came with it I take later in the day, or if I'm hungover with some vitamins seems to help... but again that pill is fricken nasty! Where refresh really earned it's weight with me was when I was taking my finals I popped three pills an hour before each final because it made me focus in the gym...and it actually helped me focus on my tests, lol me focused go figure! that alone is worth me choking down the pill and actually forking out some money to pay for refresh if it ever does hit the market. I could see it costing 15-20.

If you want a great stim free pre/wo supp try dominatp if you need more power and length to your wo try dominatp. basically you can't go wrong with it, it's not to much money tastes pretty good on its own but blends great with lemon jacked lemon purple wraath and lemon xtend lol.

if you wanna focus or be able to keep paying attention long after you normally do try the refresh, it works for me at least, but good god that pill is nasty no matter how much water I chug them with... no offense to usplabs, I love your products. They are pretty solid.

btw here are the ingredients.

DominATP Powerhouse Profile:

* Dicreatine Malate
* Beta Alanine
* Leucine
* Citrulline Malate
* Agmatine Sulfate

REFRESH

Schzandrin 15% 500mgs
Gynostemma 98% gypenosides 300mgs
Bacopa (40% bacosides)200mgs
Tribulus Terristris(extracted for tribulosin) 1250mgs

3 cap serving size

courtesy of stevoph in this thread: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/121143-uspowders-dominatp-free.html

All in all DominATP is another solid product from USPowders/Labs, especially because I have bought 4 bottles of DominATP now, I really would recommend it to anyone that wants to be able to keep going further in the gym.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quite a great review, Benj851. Thank you for sharing your experiences and for supporting USPLabs/USPowders! :thumbsup: Reps! :cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I loved the ingredient profile so I ordered 5 when it came out, and got 5 free Refresh.

I had been using Jacked quite a bit for a couple months and slowly building up resistance to it. I decided to use DominATP during the week on it's own and with jacked for my weekend workout.

I really noticed that I was not as energetic as I was on Jacked but was definitely feeling very focussed. I was able to still perform at a high level, even gaining strength in the latter stages of each exercise. I was surprised how strong I was and how much stamina I had.

Then I used it with Jacked on the weekend leg day.. things just got crazy. I had enourmous amounts of strength, focus and stamina. The Jacked stimmed feeling was somewhat calmed down from what it was before.

One other thing I really noticed is timing, if you get it just right you will have a tremendous workout. I take mine 30 minutes before I leave for the gym which is about 45 minutes before I hit the gym floor.

I am glad I bought lots as I am not even through my first tub yet I know I got really good value for my money.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I loved the ingredient profile so I ordered 5 when it came out, and got 5 free Refresh.

I had been using Jacked quite a bit for a couple months and slowly building up resistance to it. I decided to use DominATP during the week on it's own and with jacked for my weekend workout.

I really noticed that I was not as energetic as I was on Jacked but was definitely feeling very focussed. I was able to still perform at a high level, even gaining strength in the latter stages of each exercise. I was surprised how strong I was and how much stamina I had.

Then I used it with Jacked on the weekend leg day.. things just got crazy. I had enourmous amounts of strength, focus and stamina. The Jacked stimmed feeling was somewhat calmed down from what it was before.

One other thing I really noticed is timing, if you get it just right you will have a tremendous workout. I take mine 30 minutes before I leave for the gym which is about 45 minutes before I hit the gym floor.

I am glad I bought lots as I am not even through my first tub yet I know I got really good value for my money.
Thank you very much for the great feedback. With so much in your stash, you might help NutraPlanet fill-up stock on short notice when their supply dries up. :D Thank you so much! :thumbsup:

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established

oh yea jack3d + dominatp is where its at for me I use 3 scoops dominatp and 1 scoop jack3d and its on I got dominatp before I got jack3d and used it for about a week by itself and I definitely felt more energy and focus in the gym the tingles got me the first day but I got used to them but it is exactly what I want from a pre workout supplement I dont really dig stims too much so this is perfect

As for refresh this stuff is awesome too I take it before fasted cardio and before weightlifting and it definitely improves my focus especially during the fasted cardio

I would definitely purchase these products again especially the dominatp I love that stuff.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for feedback from outside of the usual suspects.

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
why dont you try it for yourself and you could give some feedback :dunno: then you could be an unusual suspect :wave2:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much, Dmillz, for your feedback. :cheers:

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I love what they both do for my workouts, both lifting and cardio. I use 3 scoops pre-lifting with 3 Refresh, 2 scoops Jack3d, 2 recreate, 1 AP. Focus and lasting energy are very noticeable when I use this combination. I use 1.5 scoops with 1 scoop Jack3d, 3 Refresh, 2 Recreate, and 2 DCP precardio, and again, my sprints are not so much easier, but more consistent than without the DATP and Refresh. I find I am able to keep my sprinting pace at a higher level even at the end of the sprinting portion of my cardio.

One thing I've noticed is that with both lifting and cardio, my heart rate slows down much quicker than before I started using them. I'm not sure if it's the Refresh, or the DATP, but one, or both are responsible. Anyone have any ideas on that?

Training aside, Refresh is a great product for overall focus and clean energy. I like to take it later in the day with 60mg Geranium and 200 caffeine even if I'm not training. It seems to smooth out the stimulant effects of the 1,3 and again, focus is amazing.

I really hope that these 2 products become finals and are more widely available.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Every feedback, positive or negative, is equally welcome and appreciated.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much, LT*! :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I love DomainATP, great profile, I use it with Essentials and Joint complex, NosEsther, and X-tend. A great ATP producer for sure, 2 thumbs up USP labs.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love DomainATP, great profile, I use it with Essentials and Joint complex, NosEsther, and X-tend. A great ATP producer for sure, 2 thumbs up USP labs.
Thank you, Andrew! :)

You've become disgruntled which is odd coming from a dude that would always ask for free product.

The first dude that gave an amazing review has 116 post. How is he the ususal suspect?

I think people can appreciate a company cutting its margins and releasing bulk powders that are innovative and exclusive to our finished products, and releasing DominATP the first in our series of flavored bulk that has an solid profile....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the profiles on both seem sweet and the price is certainly right

ive had mixed results with USP, but these look to fall in with AP, Cissus, Pfull and jack3d as some great supps.

I'll chime in with my results and try to give a fair amount of depth as both have very interesting formulas come next week when i receive 2 bottles of each to keep me gaining all summer PH free.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys, for your feedback so far. Here's bumping for more. :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like this thread. How long will this stack be available?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like this thread. How long will this stack be available?
By stack, I presume you mean DominATP/Refresh.

The stack is guaranteed to be available, as long as NutraPlanet has them in stock. Afterwards, it is not quite clear. USPLabs will have to decide.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
alright, this is going to sound real weird. But i have been usinf DominATP as a sleep aid.

I took it in the morning, and i felt real lethargic. I then took it at night, and felt that i was one of the best sleep aids ever! 1 scoop is enough, and 2 scoops would give me a groggy feeling next morning. And i sleep really deeply on this. I suspect it's the Agmantine and the Beta Alanine. This is better than (ZMT+ melatonin+chamomile tea) all taken at once! :) I'll definitely buy more DONMINATP in my next order.

Haven't been using refresh yet. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, Wontdie, for the feedback! :)

alright, this is going to sound real weird. But i have been usinf DominATP as a sleep aid.

I took it in the morning, and i felt real lethargic. I then took it at night, and felt that i was one of the best sleep aids ever! 1 scoop is enough, and 2 scoops would give me a groggy feeling next morning. And i sleep really deeply on this. I suspect it's the Agmantine and the Beta Alanine. This is better than (ZMT+ melatonin+chamomile tea) all taken at once! :) I'll definitely buy more DONMINATP in my next order.

Perfect example on how everyone is different.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest, I have yet to revert back to jack3d but tomorrow I need to test a new flavor.
I have one monster day on the weekend where I do heavy core and ab training on top of my regular routine. This is the only time I use Jacked anymore. It's a morning workout. The rest of the time DominATP is more than good enough and I sleep better without Jacked during the evening workouts.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have one monster day on the weekend where I do heavy core and ab training on top of my regular routine. This is the only time I use Jacked anymore. It's a morning workout. The rest of the time DominATP is more than good enough and I sleep better without Jacked during the evening workouts.
Do you always stack DominATP and Refresh?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Send it to me. I'd like to get my hands on some Refresh.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was SO amped for the refresh, more so than for the dominATP, but it didnt come with my two tubs of ATP. I'll give ATP a run today and let you know how it effects my shoulder training tonight.

Im assuming ASevoph will get everything straitened out since ive never once prior had a problem with NP in the yrs ive shopped here.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was SO amped for the refresh, more so than for the dominATP, but it didnt come with my two tubs of ATP. I'll give ATP a run today and let you know how it effects my shoulder training tonight.

Im assuming ASevoph will get everything straitened out since ive never once prior had a problem with NP in the yrs ive shopped here.
NutraPlanet still shows DominATP as available with free Refresh, so I hope your case will be sorted out accordingly.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NutraPlanet still shows DominATP as available with free Refresh, so I hope your case will be sorted out accordingly.
im sure it will, ive got faith in NP as theyve never F'ed up before and i ordered with great frequency from them

Anyway, I tried it today and heres all i can say as of one dosing:

-great sprite soda tase
-leucine foam, other than that great mixability
-breezed through heavy shoulder presses and a workout based on supersets
-got kind of light headed, which also happens with NOS ETHER, another potent vasoldilator.

Of course, I'll give more feedback as when i have more experience with the product.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sure it will, ive got faith in NP as theyve never F'ed up before and i ordered with great frequency from them

Anyway, I tried it today and heres all i can say as of one dosing:

-great sprite soda tase
-leucine foam, other than that great mixability
-breezed through heavy shoulder presses and a workout based on supersets
-got kind of light headed, which also happens with NOS ETHER, another potent vasoldilator.

Of course, I'll give more feedback as when i have more experience with the product.

They must have changed the flavour, mine has a heavy lemon taste very sour. The foam goes away it just takes longer to mix is all.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They must have changed the flavour, mine has a heavy lemon taste very sour. The foam goes away it just takes longer to mix is all.
to me it tasted very similar to jack3d, which tatses just like sprite IMO, the foam doesnt bother me whatsoever as i have drank bcaa for yrs

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
used two scoops pre and two scoops post today, i think ill keep this dosing scheme from here on out

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any more reviews? :)

iRishous

Awards
I've read that some of the components of schizandra extracts, like in Refresh, act as weak phytoestrogens, this might be a concern for people looking to put on muscle. any input?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback! I am glad you enjoyed DominATP.

Here is a reproduction of the review for the convenience of those that would like to have all the reviews in one thread:

I'm not big on writing reviews but this is a product that doesn't seem to get much feedback and is highly underrated. So here it goes!

I bought this when USPlabs (or USPowders/Nutrabulk whichever one) released it. It came with free Refresh which I have used a couple of times but plan on saving for a more appropriate time. This review is based on inital and use after 4 weeks.

Taste: 8/10. Has this GREAT lemon-tart taste to it. Semi-sweet, semi-sour. Not bitter at all they did a great job on masking the leucine (If you ever buy bulk BCAA's.. you know how bad this stuff taste). Goes down very very smoothly.

Mixability: I dissolve this in about a half filled shaker cup (I think like 12oz of water). Shaken it mixes up pretty well. Slight particles left floating on the top which is probably just some of the leucine.

Dose: 3 Scoops used. Simple enough.

Effects (Initial): Initially when I first started using it the first thing I got was the tingles from the Beta-Alanine. That was definitely cool. First week endurance was up, lactic acid was gone, strength was about the same, recovry was up, and weight was the same.

Effects (4 weeks in): The beta alanine tingles went away around the 2nd or 3rd week.. I still get a little bit around my ears but for the most part it is gone. But endurance has shot up quite a bit. Some days I feel like I can workout for ever.. its pretty awesome. Strength has shot up, all of my major movements have increased and I look much better in the mirror. I am guess that is because of the vasodilation effects from the Agmantine and Citrulline, but I have that full body pump which is just awesome. Weight has stayed around the same, but I look leaner and muscles look fuller.

Final Thoughts: This is one of those products were i have NOTHING bad to say at all. The taste, the effects, the price, everything is on point. No BS with this product you know exactly what you are getting and what to expect. The "Bulk" product even came with a scoop! This will likely stay as a staple creatine/recovery/endurance product for me, and I am thinking of increasing the dose for 2 scoops pre workout, and 2 scoops post workout with my post workout shake.

Hope this gives you guys more insight to this product which surely diserves more attention

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have some of this coming in hopefully today and have 2 major workouts coming up this weekend both will be very taxing, one full body and one leg and shoulder. As long as I get it in I will let you know what I think about it. I think I will try it with Jack3d for my full body workout (low volume) tomorrow and without for my legs and shoulders which is a heavier volume workout which high volume and intensity on legs for me means hovering over the trash can between sets trying not to blow. Perhaps with the DominATP/Refresh I will have enough gusto to get through the abuse but without the stims in Jack3d be less like to want to hurl. However if I do so be it, the legs must be bashed!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some of this coming in hopefully today and have 2 major workouts coming up this weekend both will be very taxing, one full body and one leg and shoulder. As long as I get it in I will let you know what I think about it. I think I will try it with Jack3d for my full body workout (low volume) tomorrow and without for my legs and shoulders which is a heavier volume workout which high volume and intensity on legs for me means hovering over the trash can between sets trying not to blow. Perhaps with the DominATP/Refresh I will have enough gusto to get through the abuse but without the stims in Jack3d be less like to want to hurl. However if I do so be it, the legs must be bashed!
DominATP is definitely the ticket for endurance and you get a nice psychological boost as your strength increases into the 3rd set or so.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear! So this was the difference I read in your log that got you the strength in your later sets. Love it. Even better... I just signed for my delivery!!!!! It is on this weekend will update for sure Sunday or Monday.

DominATP is definitely the ticket for endurance and you get a nice psychological boost as your strength increases into the 3rd set or so.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear! So this was the difference I read in your log that got you the strength in your later sets. Love it. Even better... I just signed for my delivery!!!!! It is on this weekend will update for sure Sunday or Monday.
Yah that's right...kind of surprised when it happened, I'm like why was that set easier than my first 2...

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Anymore reviews on this? Sounds like a solid product with proven ingredients.

People that are using this, are you taking it on off days as well or only as a pre w/o?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Muliple review based on dosing and combinations.

I decided to take these a few different ways to see the differences I noticed with each. I will list the difference from normal, and how they compare to one another.

We all know I love Jack3d you can read anything I have posted regarding it and will not find me spouting off any negatives cuz I love this stuff. I use it 1.5-2 scoops every weight workout and 1 scoop for my HIIT cardio day. I took the DominATP with 2 different doses of Jack3d to see the differences.

1st review Adding DominATP to Jack3d and intra drink.
My first workout testing I opted to keep my dose of Jacked as normal as usual to see what the difference would be. I mixed 1.5 scoops Jack3d and 2 scoops DominATP into some water with about 10 grams of glutamine. Downed it, this was about 30-45 minutes before my workout. I also added 5 grams glutamine and 2 more scoops of DominATP to my Intra workout drink to sip on through out my workout. I had another 2 scoops with my post workout shake. Within the normal 15-20 minute window of taking the Jack Stack I began to feel the buzz and tingling sensation, and energy coarsing through my veins. I felt like I had taken 3 scoops of Jack3d but not quite as wired. Honestly a GREAT feeling, and one I will definitely look do duplicate. Okay so more on the workout. I do full body workouts with minimal rest. I am also doing high reps because I am nursing some injuries. I however am predominantly fast twitch and easily fatigued at higher reps. I found myself stronger in the 3rd set than I was in the second. I was able to reach 15 reps and go up for my third set on every lift. Now mind you I will not go close to failure as it is counterproductive to my healing process so I was very happy to see this allowed me to work a little harder while still staying in the same rep range that I know is safe for me. Energy was great, and never once during the workout did I feel tired or exhausted. Winded definitely but that was the only sign of fatigue that I could even say was present during this workout. I had to apply the breaks regarding going heavier and heavier. Definitely great for stamina. Also on a good note, occasionally when I take 3 scoops of Jack3d I get so worked up and stimmed that after my leg work it is automatic that I will either vomit or get nauseus. I ended my workout with the same intensity that I would have on 3 scoops of Jack3d but had NO FEELINGS OF NAUSEA! Also another great bonus. Finishing it off with another 2 scoops of DominATP at the end of the workout, and that coupled with PSlin I had one of the best and longest lasting pumps I have had in a long time.

I also took this with the Jack3d 1.5 scoops, 3 scoops DATP as the preworkout drink, and nothing in intra workout drink. Then 3 scoops postworkout. This was good but I felt I got more out of it having the 2+2+2 dosing schedule.

Review #2 DominATP and 3 Refresh no Jack3d.

As I mentioned above I have issues holding down my last meal after intense leg work. Stims add to this issue quite a bit. I do 2 workouts a week that are High volume (by my standards) they include about 12-15 sets of both shoulder and leg work. This is when I pound the crap out of my legs to try to squeeze more growth out of them. THis is almost always a guarrantee a siting of the Vomit Comet as I flash past them on my way to the closest trash can or restroom. For this reason I opted to try DominATP and Refresh without any Jack3d or stim other than however close my last ReCreate was. I was really hoping to be able to get through the workout without feeling drained and weak, but finish with lots of power left for the last few sets. Here is how everything went.

45 minutes pre-workout 3 scoops D-ATP & 3 Refresh and 10 grams glutamine.
15 minutes later that familiar tingling feeling begins to take over. About 25-30 minutes afterwards I noticed I had nice "buzz" of energy, it snuck up on me more like a sense of excitement than a stim'd energy. It was a completely positive feeling, and smoother than Barry White. ;) Heads turned as I walked through the door to the sound of boom-chicka-wow-wow... Okay so the last part was made up. I digress... I also took 2 more scoops of D-ATP for my intra-workout drink with a little more glutamine. I mix my intra drink with sugarfree walmart coolaid mix so I can't taste the glutamine so much. It also covers up what little of the leucine taste is left in the D-ATP which really isn't bad.

I began working on shoulders and the work seemed almost effortless even while pushing or pulling my heart out. From set to set I felt no difference in my level of energy from the begininning. I finished my shoulders with tons of energy in the tank, i finished my last sets of each exercise at 15 and normally that last set ends prematurely. THis was an obvious sign that the mixture of the two was working well. Here we go, diving into the leg work. the true test of energy, stamina, and ability to hold down my lunch. After a good warm up, I started my sets gradually going heavier and dropping reps with each set. I was able to complete my leg workout as planned with no nausea and actually added a set of squats and a heavy set stripset of leg press to the end of the workout. I finished it up feeling pretty spent but fealt I could have worked more if I needed to.

All in all I have to say that either one of the two combinations here were a huge success and had a little better effects for me than I get from the combination of Jack3d and XTEND which I think very highly of and is or maybe was one of my staples. I may replace it with the Jack3d, DominATP and glutamine combination. I feel that cost effectiveness may lean towards this.

On a side note. I also took Refesh one day just to "Refresh" my energy. I have to admit it was a very nice uplifting feel. Once again not stimmed but energetic almost like natural excitement in a pill form. Mental carity and focus was improved which is nice for me as I am the poster boy for Adult ADHD.

I almost forgot to leave my thoughts on how these compare to each other. See what I mean about the ADHD.... I think it is safe to say that energy and staying power was great on both. The type of energy and inherent intensity was completely different though.

Jack3d well for lack of a better work leaves you feeling JACKED! The kind of energy that leaves you pacing like and animal between sets, walking over and peeing on the bench you need for your next movement just to mark it as your territory. Add to this and endless supply of ATP to fuel the muscles, and you have one hell of a workout coming. Aggression is higher with this option obviously. You seem to attack the weights instead of lift them. The DominATP simply allows your body to keep up with the CNS stimulation. This should have you saying Holy Crap by the way because that is some serious CNS stimulation.

With the Refresh / DominATP combination you do not "attack" the weight like when on Jack3d. It is more so that you methodically move the weight with the consistency and torque of a well perfoming machine. Repeating the continuous task undaunted by fatigue. Strength does not drop with continuing sets but remains consistent if not increasing. THere is absolutely no crash or feeling of come down, you just gradually become less "excited" and become more relaxed. Not fatigued but relaxed.

That is my experince with the products I hope this is helpfull to others.

Last edited:

I decided to take these a few different ways to see the differences I noticed with each. I will list the difference from normal, and how they compare to one another.

We all know I love Jack3d you can read anything I have posted regarding it and will not find me spouting off any negatives cuz I love this stuff. I use it 1.5-2 scoops every weight workout and 1 scoop for my HIIT cardio day. I took the DominATP with 2 different doses of Jack3d to see the differences.

1st review Adding DominATP to Jack3d and intra drink.
My first workout testing I opted to keep my dose of Jacked as normal as usual to see what the difference would be. I mixed 1.5 scoops Jack3d and 2 scoops DominATP into some water with about 10 grams of glutamine. Downed it, this was about 30-45 minutes before my workout. I also added 5 grams glutamine and 2 more scoops of DominATP to my Intra workout drink to sip on through out my workout. I had another 2 scoops with my post workout shake. Within the normal 15-20 minute window of taking the Jack Stack I began to feel the buzz and tingling sensation, and energy coarsing through my veins. I felt like I had taken 3 scoops of Jack3d but not quite as wired. Honestly a GREAT feeling, and one I will definitely look do duplicate. Okay so more on the workout. I do full body workouts with minimal rest. I am also doing high reps because I am nursing some injuries. I however am predominantly fast twitch and easily fatigued at higher reps. I found myself stronger in the 3rd set than I was in the second. I was able to reach 15 reps and go up for my third set on every lift. Now mind you I will not go close to failure as it is counterproductive to my healing process so I was very happy to see this allowed me to work a little harder while still staying in the same rep range that I know is safe for me. Energy was great, and never once during the workout did I feel tired or exhausted. Winded definitely but that was the only sign of fatigue that I could even say was present during this workout. I had to apply the breaks regarding going heavier and heavier. Definitely great for stamina. Also on a good note, occasionally when I take 3 scoops of Jack3d I get so worked up and stimmed that after my leg work it is automatic that I will either vomit or get nauseus. I ended my workout with the same intensity that I would have on 3 scoops of Jack3d but had NO FEELINGS OF NAUSEA! Also another great bonus. Finishing it off with another 2 scoops of DominATP at the end of the workout, and that coupled with PSlin I had one of the best and longest lasting pumps I have had in a long time.

I also took this with the Jack3d 1.5 scoops, 3 scoops DATP as the preworkout drink, and nothing in intra workout drink. Then 3 scoops postworkout. This was good but I felt I got more out of it having the 2+2+2 dosing schedule.

Review #2 DominATP and 3 Refresh no Jack3d.

As I mentioned above I have issues holding down my last meal after intense leg work. Stims add to this issue quite a bit. I do 2 workouts a week that are High volume (by my standards) they include about 12-15 sets of both shoulder and leg work. This is when I pound the crap out of my legs to try to squeeze more growth out of them. THis is almost always a guarrantee a siting of the Vomit Comet as I flash past them on my way to the closest trash can or restroom. For this reason I opted to try DominATP and Refresh without any Jack3d or stim other than however close my last ReCreate was. I was really hoping to be able to get through the workout without feeling drained and weak, but finish with lots of power left for the last few sets. Here is how everything went.

45 minutes pre-workout 3 scoops D-ATP & 3 Refresh and 10 grams glutamine.
15 minutes later that familiar tingling feeling begins to take over. About 25-30 minutes afterwards I noticed I had nice "buzz" of energy, it snuck up on me more like a sense of excitement than a stim'd energy. It was a completely positive feeling, and smoother than Barry White. ;) Heads turned as I walked through the door to the sound of boom-chicka-wow-wow... Okay so the last part was made up. I digress... I also took 2 more scoops of D-ATP for my intra-workout drink with a little more glutamine. I mix my intra drink with sugarfree walmart coolaid mix so I can't taste the glutamine so much. It also covers up what little of the leucine taste is left in the D-ATP which really isn't bad.

I began working on shoulders and the work seemed almost effortless even while pushing or pulling my heart out. From set to set I felt no difference in my level of energy from the begininning. I finished my shoulders with tons of energy in the tank, i finished my last sets of each exercise at 15 and normally that last set ends prematurely. THis was an obvious sign that the mixture of the two was working well. Here we go, diving into the leg work. the true test of energy, stamina, and ability to hold down my lunch. After a good warm up, I started my sets gradually going heavier and dropping reps with each set. I was able to complete my leg workout as planned with no nausea and actually added a set of squats and a heavy set stripset of leg press to the end of the workout. I finished it up feeling pretty spent but fealt I could have worked more if I needed to.

All in all I have to say that either one of the two combinations here were a huge success and had a little better effects for me than I get from the combination of Jack3d and XTEND which I think very highly of and is or maybe was one of my staples. I may replace it with the Jack3d, DominATP and glutamine combination. I feel that cost effectiveness may lean towards this.

On a side note. I also took Refesh one day just to "Refresh" my energy. I have to admit it was a very nice uplifting feel. Once again not stimmed but energetic almost like natural excitement in a pill form. Mental carity and focus was improved which is nice for me as I am the poster boy for Adult ADHD.

I almost forgot to leave my thoughts on how these compare to each other. See what I mean about the ADHD.... I think it is safe to say that energy and staying power was great on both. The type of energy and inherent intensity was completely different though.

Jack3d well for lack of a better work leaves you feeling JACKED! The kind of energy that leaves you pacing like and animal between sets, walking over and peeing on the bench you need for your next movement just to mark it as your territory. Add to this and endless supply of ATP to fuel the muscles, and you have one hell of a workout coming. Aggression is higher with this option obviously. You seem to attack the weights instead of lift them. The DominATP simply allows your body to keep up with the CNS stimulation. This should have you saying Holy Crap by the way because that is some serious CNS stimulation.

With the Refresh / DominATP combination you do not "attack" the weight like when on Jack3d. It is more so that you methodically move the weight with the consistency and torque of a well perfoming machine. Repeating the continuous task undaunted by fatigue. Strength does not drop with continuing sets but remains consistent if not increasing. THere is absolutely no crash or feeling of come down, you just gradually become less "excited" and become more relaxed. Not fatigued but relaxed.

That is my experince with the products I hope this is helpfull to others.

wow dude that was an amazing response!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
Great feedback! I can't wait to try this product. What does the refresh consist of? I can't seem to find this info.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback! I can't wait to try this product. What does the refresh consist of? I can't seem to find this info.
USPowders REFRESH
3 cap serving size

500mgs | Schizandrin (15%)
300mgs | Gynostemma (98% gypenosides)
200mgs | Bacopa (40% bacosides)
1250mgs | Tribulus terrestris(extracted for Tribulosin!)

Refresh was designed to provide powerful adaptogenic and adrenal support, help strengthen immune and cardiovascular response, provide antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits, support cognitive function and memory, as well as heighten concentration and focus in a potent, yet subtle manner. These benefits clearly reinforce any athlete's capacity to excel in activities requiring high levels of mental and physical exertion.