Best non-Pro-hormone Muscle builder...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Arrow Best non-Pro-hormone Muscle builder...


    Hey guys I've been lifting for awhile now and want to try to increase my gains and recovery but don't want to try prohormones yet becasue they kinda scare me... I know that there are alot of products out there like PRIME, Phyto-Test,Stoked!, just to name a few, I'm sure theres like a thousand different types...

    I've read a bunch of reviews on here, please don't let it turn into a bash fest. I just want to know what you think is the best, and how it worked for you.

    PLEASE give me some feedback, but don't try to ruin one company or another, I just want to know what worked and if you'd try it again, and why you liked it please.

    Thanks for all your feedback.


  2. What worked for me was Blue GENE, Powerfull, Formex... all good options.

    Squats and Milk is also a nice combination
    •   
       


  3. I'm running prime right now and 4 weeks in I'm really liking it

  4. Prime's a good one too.
    Sustain Alpha
    Blue Up

  5. I can't wait to try T911 once it hits nutraplanet.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by fishone1 View Post
    Hey guys I've been lifting for awhile now and want to try to increase my gains and recovery but don't want to try prohormones yet becasue they kinda scare me... I know that there are alot of products out there like PRIME, Phyto-Test,Stoked!, just to name a few, I'm sure theres like a thousand different types...

    I've read a bunch of reviews on here, please don't let it turn into a bash fest. I just want to know what you think is the best, and how it worked for you.

    PLEASE give me some feedback, but don't try to ruin one company or another, I just want to know what worked and if you'd try it again, and why you liked it please.

    Thanks for all your feedback.
    Rely on whole foods and compound movements.

    Squats and deadlifts (more than any other exercise) cause a natural boost of testosterone and HGH in the body, the testosterone is released and put into the blood stream and travels through the whole body causing hypertrophy.

    Supplements, when I say this I mean NO supplement will give you the same gains as a high protein / high carb / low fat diet with lots of water.

    As far as supplements go, I like using creatine monohydrate, whey protein, muscle milk, and an animal-pak multi-vitamin.

    Make a routine around squats and deadlifts and watch how your poundages increase. Google "Starting Strength", it's an e****lent mass building program.

  7. Prime was great really like t-911 also those are the best two i've come across

  8. I'm researching the prime right now, it seems a little fishy but I won't argue the guys saying it works good and their gains. :-)

    Afterall, experience is better than opinion.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GymRat7197 View Post
    Rely on whole foods and compound movements.

    Squats and deadlifts (more than any other exercise) cause a natural boost of testosterone and HGH in the body, the testosterone is released and put into the blood stream and travels through the whole body causing hypertrophy.

    Supplements, when I say this I mean NO supplement will give you the same gains as a high protein / high carb / low fat diet with lots of water.

    As far as supplements go, I like using creatine monohydrate, whey protein, muscle milk, and an animal-pak multi-vitamin.

    Make a routine around squats and deadlifts and watch how your poundages increase. Google "Starting Strength", it's an e****lent mass building program.
    good info

    orginal poster, youre not alone.............screwin with hormones scares me alo. i just turned 24 may 6th ive been tempted/curious many times but you really have to know what youre doing including PCT.

    for me, eating good, training hard, multi vitamin, creatine, bcaa an whey isolate.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    good info

    orginal poster, youre not alone.............screwin with hormones scares me alo. i just turned 24 may 6th ive been tempted/curious many times but you really have to know what youre doing including PCT.

    for me, eating good, training hard, multi vitamin, creatine, bcaa an whey isolate.
    Wise man for only 24 yrs! Get the basics covered first before bringing other variables in. There is no reason that size can't be obtained through a good w/o routine and lots of quality food. These are supplements....they supplement the hopefully already working routine in place. If what you have now isn't getting it done then no supplement in the world will change that.
    Figure out how to gain without and the "with" will be that much better!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  11. umm..muscle builders; obviously whole foods , alot of protein , which was already stated, but as for supps. i would go with sizeon, works really good for me. Not a big fan of mono creatine because i hold alot of water weight as were CEE not much. You might get more strength with mono but im a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter


    The weight loss after getting off mono takes a toll on me psychologically

  12. Formex/Glycobol/Stoked Stack
  13. what's t 911


    never heard of t 911 anyone have a link?

  14. Here you go Maniac : http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/LEG045
    Made by LG Sciences

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    I can't wait to try T911 once it hits nutraplanet.

    Nutra has it in Stock!
    Edit: OOS

  16. Quote Originally Posted by GymRat7197 View Post
    Rely on whole foods and compound movements.

    Squats and deadlifts (more than any other exercise) cause a natural boost of testosterone and HGH in the body, the testosterone is released and put into the blood stream and travels through the whole body causing hypertrophy.

    Supplements, when I say this I mean NO supplement will give you the same gains as a high protein / high carb / low fat diet with lots of water.

    As far as supplements go, I like using creatine monohydrate, whey protein, muscle milk, and an animal-pak multi-vitamin.

    Make a routine around squats and deadlifts and watch how your poundages increase. Google "Starting Strength", it's an e****lent mass building program.
    Good post.

  17. just straight creatine mono. its cheap and it will last a lonnnnng time.

  18. Swole Stack has been very good for me. No hormone items
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  19. green magnitude and cyto gainer are blowing me up, obviously with lots of whole food too and compound movements.

    Im 27 have run cycles before and I regret ever using any of them , I really do.

    Anyone else notice that when your on cycle you almost start to look older. I get bags under my eyes and just look run down.

    Creatine and food

  20. agreed...squats lots of food..... Im on PRIME right now....i have set two PRs on bench....but 5 lbs more each time.....nothing crazy....

    So far im not super impressed with PRIME.....i get the shizzts from it for some reason... (i think its the chebella or w/e its called) plus its expensive...the bottle probablt wont last me 3 weeks......

  21. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Anyone else notice that when your on cycle you almost start to look older. I get bags under my eyes and just look run down.
    Not me , on the contrary, I look younger

  22. Pre: Mass Pump Stak
    Intra: Xtend
    Post: Protien

    Eat enough at the right ratios. Get Animal Pak for your ED vitamin. ZMA and more Xtend before bed.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    Not me , on the contrary, I look younger
    serious!

    wow man, epi made me break out soo bad and the dienelone phs give me deep dark circles under my eyes, when I come off im told i look 21 and Im 27, go figure eh.

  24. Drive is worthy of mention.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    Not me , on the contrary, I look younger
    Hey nunes what ones do you think seem to make you look younger. lol.

    Just curious.

    question mark button messed up sry

  26. besides food. id say its a toss up between creatine and beta alanine
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  27. I went to nutrashop and asked for a natural test booster that wont shut my system down and they recommended testanon. It was pricy at 79.99 but it has a tribulis like ingredient(puncture vine) in it that worked well for me. It is a natural test booster( not really a prohormone)so I figured I would mention it.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by pitt6691 View Post
    I went to nutrashop and asked for a natural test booster that wont shut my system down and they recommended testanon. It was pricy at 79.99 but it has a tribulis like ingredient(puncture vine) in it that worked well for me. It is a natural test booster( not really a prohormone)so I figured I would mention it.
    personally for some herbal stuff I wouldnt pay 80$

    maybe in a few years after you learn to eat, til then mono will serve you just fine.

  29. Prime is really good when stacking it with powerfull, ive been doing weight I've never done before this week on both...good stuff
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best muscle builder/ no pct
    By flex13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 05:04 PM
  2. 11-OXO as a Pure Muscle Builder
    By Sub7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 12:34 PM
  3. Anabolic C9-T11 muscle builder
    By drummaboyzl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 01:25 AM
  4. Suggest a good muscle builder
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 04:49 PM
Log in
Log in