Best non-Pro-hormone Muscle builder...

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Answers

Arrow Best non-Pro-hormone Muscle builder...

Hey guys I've been lifting for awhile now and want to try to increase my gains and recovery but don't want to try prohormones yet becasue they kinda scare me... I know that there are alot of products out there like PRIME, Phyto-Test,Stoked!, just to name a few, I'm sure theres like a thousand different types...

I've read a bunch of reviews on here, please don't let it turn into a bash fest. I just want to know what you think is the best, and how it worked for you.

PLEASE give me some feedback, but don't try to ruin one company or another, I just want to know what worked and if you'd try it again, and why you liked it please.

Thanks for all your feedback.

2. Elite Member
    Answers

What worked for me was Blue GENE, Powerfull, Formex... all good options.

Squats and Milk is also a nice combination

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I'm running prime right now and 4 weeks in I'm really liking it

•   

4. Elite Member
    Answers

Prime's a good one too.
    Sustain Alpha
    Blue Up

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I can't wait to try T911 once it hits nutraplanet.

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fishone1 View Post
    Hey guys I've been lifting for awhile now and want to try to increase my gains and recovery but don't want to try prohormones yet becasue they kinda scare me... I know that there are alot of products out there like PRIME, Phyto-Test,Stoked!, just to name a few, I'm sure theres like a thousand different types...

I've read a bunch of reviews on here, please don't let it turn into a bash fest. I just want to know what you think is the best, and how it worked for you.

PLEASE give me some feedback, but don't try to ruin one company or another, I just want to know what worked and if you'd try it again, and why you liked it please.

Rely on whole foods and compound movements.

Squats and deadlifts (more than any other exercise) cause a natural boost of testosterone and HGH in the body, the testosterone is released and put into the blood stream and travels through the whole body causing hypertrophy.

Supplements, when I say this I mean NO supplement will give you the same gains as a high protein / high carb / low fat diet with lots of water.

As far as supplements go, I like using creatine monohydrate, whey protein, muscle milk, and an animal-pak multi-vitamin.

Make a routine around squats and deadlifts and watch how your poundages increase. Google "Starting Strength", it's an excellent mass building program.

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Prime was great really like t-911 also those are the best two i've come across

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I'm researching the prime right now, it seems a little fishy but I won't argue the guys saying it works good and their gains. :-)

Afterall, experience is better than opinion.

9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GymRat7197 View Post

Squats and deadlifts (more than any other exercise) cause a natural boost of testosterone and HGH in the body, the testosterone is released and put into the blood stream and travels through the whole body causing hypertrophy.

Supplements, when I say this I mean NO supplement will give you the same gains as a high protein / high carb / low fat diet with lots of water.

As far as supplements go, I like using creatine monohydrate, whey protein, muscle milk, and an animal-pak multi-vitamin.

Make a routine around squats and deadlifts and watch how your poundages increase. Google "Starting Strength", it's an excellent mass building program.
    good info

orginal poster, youre not alone.............screwin with hormones scares me alo. i just turned 24 may 6th ive been tempted/curious many times but you really have to know what youre doing including PCT.

for me, eating good, training hard, multi vitamin, creatine, bcaa an whey isolate.

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ctAL View Post
    good info

orginal poster, youre not alone.............screwin with hormones scares me alo. i just turned 24 may 6th ive been tempted/curious many times but you really have to know what youre doing including PCT.

for me, eating good, training hard, multi vitamin, creatine, bcaa an whey isolate.
    Wise man for only 24 yrs! Get the basics covered first before bringing other variables in. There is no reason that size can't be obtained through a good w/o routine and lots of quality food. These are supplements....they supplement the hopefully already working routine in place. If what you have now isn't getting it done then no supplement in the world will change that.
    Figure out how to gain without and the "with" will be that much better!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

umm..muscle builders; obviously whole foods , alot of protein , which was already stated, but as for supps. i would go with sizeon, works really good for me. Not a big fan of mono creatine because i hold alot of water weight as were CEE not much. You might get more strength with mono but im a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter

The weight loss after getting off mono takes a toll on me psychologically

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Formex/Glycobol/Stoked Stack

13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

what's t 911

never heard of t 911 anyone have a link?

14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Here you go Maniac : http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/LEG045
    Made by LG Sciences

15. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bmw8591 View Post
    I can't wait to try T911 once it hits nutraplanet.

Nutra has it in Stock!
    Edit: OOS

16. Jag
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  272 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GymRat7197 View Post

Good post.

17. New Member
    Answers

ZMA

18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

just straight creatine mono. its cheap and it will last a lonnnnng time.

19. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Answers

Swole Stack has been very good for me. No hormone items
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

20. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

green magnitude and cyto gainer are blowing me up, obviously with lots of whole food too and compound movements.

Im 27 have run cycles before and I regret ever using any of them , I really do.

Anyone else notice that when your on cycle you almost start to look older. I get bags under my eyes and just look run down.

Creatine and food

21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Answers

agreed...squats lots of food..... Im on PRIME right now....i have set two PRs on bench....but 5 lbs more each time.....nothing crazy....

So far im not super impressed with PRIME.....i get the shizzts from it for some reason... (i think its the chebella or w/e its called) plus its expensive...the bottle probablt wont last me 3 weeks......

22. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Anyone else notice that when your on cycle you almost start to look older. I get bags under my eyes and just look run down.
    Not me , on the contrary, I look younger

23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Pre: Mass Pump Stak
    Intra: Xtend

Eat enough at the right ratios. Get Animal Pak for your ED vitamin. ZMA and more Xtend before bed.

24. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    serious!

wow man, epi made me break out soo bad and the dienelone phs give me deep dark circles under my eyes, when I come off im told i look 21 and Im 27, go figure eh.

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Drive is worthy of mention.

26. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    Hey nunes what ones do you think seem to make you look younger. lol.

Just curious.

question mark button messed up sry

27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

besides food. id say its a toss up between creatine and beta alanine
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

28. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I went to nutrashop and asked for a natural test booster that wont shut my system down and they recommended testanon. It was pricy at 79.99 but it has a tribulis like ingredient(puncture vine) in it that worked well for me. It is a natural test booster( not really a prohormone)so I figured I would mention it.

29. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pitt6691 View Post
    I went to nutrashop and asked for a natural test booster that wont shut my system down and they recommended testanon. It was pricy at 79.99 but it has a tribulis like ingredient(puncture vine) in it that worked well for me. It is a natural test booster( not really a prohormone)so I figured I would mention it.
    personally for some herbal stuff I wouldnt pay 80$

maybe in a few years after you learn to eat, til then mono will serve you just fine.

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Prime is really good when stacking it with powerfull, ive been doing weight I've never done before this week on both...good stuff

31. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Im sure they are both great but for the OP who has never worked out before a protein powder creatine food and compound movements is the answer.

sorry to break it to everyone but he doesnt need a herbal test/gh /whatever booster if hes never even done a squat. That will boost his test/gh more than any supplement.

32. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Hey nunes what ones do you think seem to make you look younger. lol.

Just curious.

question mark button messed up sry
    Man ,nowadays I only do injects(and 6 weeks tops), methyl's I pass, maybe that's your problem

33. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

there you go buddy, that makes perfect sense, Im Natural till I can aquire some Test.

34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    besides food. id say its a toss up between creatine and beta alanine
    neither creatine mono or beta alanine really put on mass. Both help you to achieve mass but dont put mass on. Beta Alanine is shown to increase endurnace, beyond that it has not been show to add any LBM.

Creatine Mono-Very reliable and very awesome supplement. Beta Alanine-pretty sweet as well.

If I am wrong here someone correct me please.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

35. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

no your pretty right for the most part. Studies have also found that creatine volumizes the muscle cell which in turn helps protein synthesis, also during a workout your muscles sweel with water and blood which helps stretch the SP? muscle facia I think it is ( I might have mispronounced/spelt that) It also obviously increases recovery time/decreases muscle fatigue. Beta Alanine believe it or not is the true precursor to Nitric Oxide, and when combined with creatine creates quite the synergistic effect.

36. New Member
    Answers

Don't be scared of Prohormones. They are perfectly fine if you regulate them and take your PCT. A liver and organ care supplement is helpful for many people who have a problem with their livers. Some people are prone to Gynomestia, so if you know you are or start to see signs of it you will want to take an anti estrogen.

I'm currently on Tribolic, which is one of the most potent ones on the market and we're doing studies to see what the side effects and results will be for it. If taken correctly, worked out correctly and Protein in-take is right, then we could be seeing gains between 10-20lbs in a month and 10-25 in 2 months.

Do some research, most people will scare you away from them but the gains is worth it and any side effects are reversable and can easily be cleaned up. Don't let people scare you away or tell you that massive build is done naturally. Only way its done naturally is if someone has a naturally high testostrone.

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i would not say they are perfectly fine........ they have their side effects

are they highly dangerous? no.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    neither creatine mono or beta alanine really put on mass. Both help you to achieve mass but dont put mass on. Beta Alanine is shown to increase endurnace, beyond that it has not been show to add any LBM.

Creatine Mono-Very reliable and very awesome supplement. Beta Alanine-pretty sweet as well.

If I am wrong here someone correct me please.
    Creatine cause water to go into the muscle making them bigger thus enabling onje to lift more weight. over time this results in increased muscle because of the increased strength, even when a person goes off.

Beta alanine raises carnosine levels which increase strength. also as you mentioned fightback, it increases endurance. and also shas more benigits( old joke)
    http://www.betaalanine.info/
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

39. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fishone1 View Post

Sounds like youre looking for a test booster? Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 are great options. Stacked with a good preworkout product containing creatine such as USPlabs jack3d, this would make an awesome musclebuilding stack
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree

40. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CollinApollo View Post
    Don't be scared of Prohormones. They are perfectly fine if you regulate them and take your PCT. A liver and organ care supplement is helpful for many people who have a problem with their livers. Some people are prone to Gynomestia, so if you know you are or start to see signs of it you will want to take an anti estrogen.

I'm currently on Tribolic, which is one of the most potent ones on the market and we're doing studies to see what the side effects and results will be for it. If taken correctly, worked out correctly and Protein in-take is right, then we could be seeing gains between 10-20lbs in a month and 10-25 in 2 months.

Do some research, most people will scare you away from them but the gains is worth it and any side effects are reversable and can easily be cleaned up. Don't let people scare you away or tell you that massive build is done naturally. Only way its done naturally is if someone has a naturally high testostrone.
    you have 4 posts and your telling a noob about a new prohormone?

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 8 new muscle Builder ingredients on Site!!!! Must Look
    By CustomCapsule in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 10:14 AM
  2. best muscle builder/ no pct
    By flex13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 03:04 PM
  3. 11-OXO as a Pure Muscle Builder
    By Sub7 in forum Supplements