Best non-Pro-hormone Muscle builder...

fishone1

Awards
Hey guys I've been lifting for awhile now and want to try to increase my gains and recovery but don't want to try prohormones yet becasue they kinda scare me... I know that there are alot of products out there like PRIME, Phyto-Test,Stoked!, just to name a few, I'm sure theres like a thousand different types...

I've read a bunch of reviews on here, please don't let it turn into a bash fest. I just want to know what you think is the best, and how it worked for you.

PLEASE give me some feedback, but don't try to ruin one company or another, I just want to know what worked and if you'd try it again, and why you liked it please.

Thanks for all your feedback. :006:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What worked for me was Blue GENE, Powerfull, Formex... all good options.

Squats and Milk is also a nice combination

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I'm running prime right now and 4 weeks in I'm really liking it

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Prime's a good one too.
Sustain Alpha
Blue Up

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to try T911 once it hits nutraplanet.

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I've been lifting for awhile now and want to try to increase my gains and recovery but don't want to try prohormones yet becasue they kinda scare me... I know that there are alot of products out there like PRIME, Phyto-Test,Stoked!, just to name a few, I'm sure theres like a thousand different types...

I've read a bunch of reviews on here, please don't let it turn into a bash fest. I just want to know what you think is the best, and how it worked for you.

PLEASE give me some feedback, but don't try to ruin one company or another, I just want to know what worked and if you'd try it again, and why you liked it please.

Rely on whole foods and compound movements.

Squats and deadlifts (more than any other exercise) cause a natural boost of testosterone and HGH in the body, the testosterone is released and put into the blood stream and travels through the whole body causing hypertrophy.

Supplements, when I say this I mean NO supplement will give you the same gains as a high protein / high carb / low fat diet with lots of water.

As far as supplements go, I like using creatine monohydrate, whey protein, muscle milk, and an animal-pak multi-vitamin.

Make a routine around squats and deadlifts and watch how your poundages increase. Google "Starting Strength", it's an excellent mass building program.

deathreaver

deathreaver

Awards
Prime was great really like t-911 also those are the best two i've come across

GymRat7197

GymRat7197

Awards
  • Established
I'm researching the prime right now, it seems a little fishy but I won't argue the guys saying it works good and their gains. :)

Afterall, experience is better than opinion.

ctAL

Awards

Squats and deadlifts (more than any other exercise) cause a natural boost of testosterone and HGH in the body, the testosterone is released and put into the blood stream and travels through the whole body causing hypertrophy.

Supplements, when I say this I mean NO supplement will give you the same gains as a high protein / high carb / low fat diet with lots of water.

As far as supplements go, I like using creatine monohydrate, whey protein, muscle milk, and an animal-pak multi-vitamin.

Make a routine around squats and deadlifts and watch how your poundages increase. Google "Starting Strength", it's an excellent mass building program.
good info

orginal poster, youre not alone.............screwin with hormones scares me alo. i just turned 24 may 6th ive been tempted/curious many times but you really have to know what youre doing including PCT.

for me, eating good, training hard, multi vitamin, creatine, bcaa an whey isolate.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good info

orginal poster, youre not alone.............screwin with hormones scares me alo. i just turned 24 may 6th ive been tempted/curious many times but you really have to know what youre doing including PCT.

for me, eating good, training hard, multi vitamin, creatine, bcaa an whey isolate.
Wise man for only 24 yrs! Get the basics covered first before bringing other variables in. There is no reason that size can't be obtained through a good w/o routine and lots of quality food. These are supplements....they supplement the hopefully already working routine in place. If what you have now isn't getting it done then no supplement in the world will change that.
Figure out how to gain without and the "with" will be that much better!

big rig

big rig

Awards
umm..muscle builders; obviously whole foods , alot of protein , which was already stated, but as for supps. i would go with sizeon, works really good for me. Not a big fan of mono creatine because i hold alot of water weight as were CEE not much. You might get more strength with mono but im a bodybuilder, not a powerlifter

The weight loss after getting off mono takes a toll on me psychologically:banghead:

Maniac40

Maniac40

Awards
what's t 911

never heard of t 911 anyone have a link?

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established

Good post.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just straight creatine mono. its cheap and it will last a lonnnnng time.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Swole Stack has been very good for me. No hormone items

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
green magnitude and cyto gainer are blowing me up, obviously with lots of whole food too and compound movements.

Im 27 have run cycles before and I regret ever using any of them , I really do.

Anyone else notice that when your on cycle you almost start to look older. I get bags under my eyes and just look run down.

Creatine and food

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
agreed...squats lots of food..... Im on PRIME right now....i have set two PRs on bench....but 5 lbs more each time.....nothing crazy....

So far im not super impressed with PRIME.....i get the shizzts from it for some reason... (i think its the chebella or w/e its called) plus its expensive...the bottle probablt wont last me 3 weeks......

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Pre: Mass Pump Stak
Intra: Xtend

Eat enough at the right ratios. Get Animal Pak for your ED vitamin. ZMA and more Xtend before bed.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not me , on the contrary, I look younger
serious!

wow man, epi made me break out soo bad and the dienelone phs give me deep dark circles under my eyes, when I come off im told i look 21 and Im 27, go figure eh.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
besides food. id say its a toss up between creatine and beta alanine

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
I went to nutrashop and asked for a natural test booster that wont shut my system down and they recommended testanon. It was pricy at 79.99 but it has a tribulis like ingredient(puncture vine) in it that worked well for me. It is a natural test booster( not really a prohormone)so I figured I would mention it.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I went to nutrashop and asked for a natural test booster that wont shut my system down and they recommended testanon. It was pricy at 79.99 but it has a tribulis like ingredient(puncture vine) in it that worked well for me. It is a natural test booster( not really a prohormone)so I figured I would mention it.
personally for some herbal stuff I wouldnt pay 80$

maybe in a few years after you learn to eat, til then mono will serve you just fine.

UofMRo

Awards
Prime is really good when stacking it with powerfull, ive been doing weight I've never done before this week on both...good stuff

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im sure they are both great but for the OP who has never worked out before a protein powder creatine food and compound movements is the answer.

sorry to break it to everyone but he doesnt need a herbal test/gh /whatever booster if hes never even done a squat. That will boost his test/gh more than any supplement.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Hey nunes what ones do you think seem to make you look younger. lol.

Just curious.

question mark button messed up sry
Man ,nowadays I only do injects(and 6 weeks tops), methyl's I pass, maybe that's your problem

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
there you go buddy, that makes perfect sense, Im Natural till I can aquire some Test.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
besides food. id say its a toss up between creatine and beta alanine
neither creatine mono or beta alanine really put on mass. Both help you to achieve mass but dont put mass on. Beta Alanine is shown to increase endurnace, beyond that it has not been show to add any LBM.

Creatine Mono-Very reliable and very awesome supplement. Beta Alanine-pretty sweet as well.

If I am wrong here someone correct me please.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no your pretty right for the most part. Studies have also found that creatine volumizes the muscle cell which in turn helps protein synthesis, also during a workout your muscles sweel with water and blood which helps stretch the SP? muscle facia I think it is ( I might have mispronounced/spelt that) It also obviously increases recovery time/decreases muscle fatigue. Beta Alanine believe it or not is the true precursor to Nitric Oxide, and when combined with creatine creates quite the synergistic effect.

CollinApollo

Awards
Don't be scared of Prohormones. They are perfectly fine if you regulate them and take your PCT. A liver and organ care supplement is helpful for many people who have a problem with their livers. Some people are prone to Gynomestia, so if you know you are or start to see signs of it you will want to take an anti estrogen.

I'm currently on Tribolic, which is one of the most potent ones on the market and we're doing studies to see what the side effects and results will be for it. If taken correctly, worked out correctly and Protein in-take is right, then we could be seeing gains between 10-20lbs in a month and 10-25 in 2 months.

Do some research, most people will scare you away from them but the gains is worth it and any side effects are reversable and can easily be cleaned up. Don't let people scare you away or tell you that massive build is done naturally. Only way its done naturally is if someone has a naturally high testostrone.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would not say they are perfectly fine........ they have their side effects

are they highly dangerous? no.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
neither creatine mono or beta alanine really put on mass. Both help you to achieve mass but dont put mass on. Beta Alanine is shown to increase endurnace, beyond that it has not been show to add any LBM.

Creatine Mono-Very reliable and very awesome supplement. Beta Alanine-pretty sweet as well.

If I am wrong here someone correct me please.
Creatine cause water to go into the muscle making them bigger thus enabling onje to lift more weight. over time this results in increased muscle because of the increased strength, even when a person goes off.

Beta alanine raises carnosine levels which increase strength. also as you mentioned fightback, it increases endurance. and also shas more benigits( old joke)
http://www.betaalanine.info/

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Sounds like youre looking for a test booster? Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 are great options. Stacked with a good preworkout product containing creatine such as USPlabs jack3d, this would make an awesome musclebuilding stack

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't be scared of Prohormones. They are perfectly fine if you regulate them and take your PCT. A liver and organ care supplement is helpful for many people who have a problem with their livers. Some people are prone to Gynomestia, so if you know you are or start to see signs of it you will want to take an anti estrogen.

I'm currently on Tribolic, which is one of the most potent ones on the market and we're doing studies to see what the side effects and results will be for it. If taken correctly, worked out correctly and Protein in-take is right, then we could be seeing gains between 10-20lbs in a month and 10-25 in 2 months.

Do some research, most people will scare you away from them but the gains is worth it and any side effects are reversable and can easily be cleaned up. Don't let people scare you away or tell you that massive build is done naturally. Only way its done naturally is if someone has a naturally high testostrone.
you have 4 posts and your telling a noob about a new prohormone?

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Beta Alanine believe it or not is the true precursor to Nitric Oxide, and when combined with creatine creates quite the synergistic effect.
I didn't know that BA was a precursor to Nitric Oxide but i have always noticed an increase in vascularity since i started it so that would make sense.

Just recently i've been using it with Citrulline Malate and the pumps are absolutely incredible. Strength is up to.

When the Citrulline runs out i was going to combine B.A. and Creatine Mono.

Apologies if this has gone off topic :) i'm just real excited with the pumps i'm getting lately and thought i'd share!!!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
na man its kool for sure, I read that and I couldnt believe it myself, it takes a while to build up but eventually its great for NO production, and I mean NO boosters are optional but you mix Crea Mono. beta alan.citrulline malate and a NO booster and you got a decent natty stack for sure.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
T911 interesting anti-oxidants -very interesting actually for anti-pollution stuff - looks great ... but for the pro-hormone. :(

Prime looks okay actually it appears more herbal than pro-hormone. Wouldn't mind getting my hands on the anti-oxidants in T911.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
good info

I think the point of the post is exactly that - its non-prohormone.
Blue Gene for example is carnitene and co-Q stack. Where's the problem in that? I take that anyway - its probably cheaper to buy the stack: well that depends on how much co-Q is in there if its 30mg its expensive if its 100mg then is cheap. You need 100mg of co-Q per day to be worth while.

Sustain alpha is a trans-dermal ravesitol - or however its spelt, you know what I mean. Given it not 'bioavailable' trans-dermal looks good - its in red wine (current thread). Prime which is the most 'contraversial' stuff here is based around a plant.

I am not a bodybuilder (I'm not looking to make serious gains), but this stuff looks fine to me.

T911 is prohoromone - that could cause problems.

DogSlime

Awards
Blue Gene for example is carnitene and co-Q stack. Where's the problem in that? I take that anyway - its probably cheaper to buy the stack: well that depends on how much co-Q is in there if its 30mg its expensive if its 100mg then is cheap. You need 100mg of co-Q per day to be worth while.

Sustain alpha is a trans-dermal ravesitol - or however its spelt, you know what I mean. Given it not 'bioavailable' trans-dermal looks good - its in red wine (current thread). Prime which is the most 'contraversial' stuff here is based around a plant.

I am not a bodybuilder (I'm not looking to make serious gains), but this stuff looks fine to me.

It is marketed as a natty test booster/pct product? You think t911 could cause shutdown?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T911 is not hormonal......

with an increase in test always comes an increase in estrogen. it could cause some higher estrogen levels but i imagine if you were to taper off of it you would be ok. You would have to ask LG.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to be an outcast and say X-factor by molecular nutrition

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established

The amount of Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one in it is extremely low, not a high enough amount that it would be considered "hormonal." You will have absolutely NO need of a PCT or anything like that, actually this has been highly suggested and used as a PCT product. And last I checked, you don't want anything hormonal in your PCT.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay but how does a load of powerful antioxidants increase testosterone?

The only thing I can think of is that heavy duty pollection is inhibiting testosterone production.