Increasing Lump and Tenderness behind right nipple getting very tender??? .

1. Registered User

Increasing Lump and Tenderness behind right nipple getting very tender??? .

Have had a lump under my right nipple for a few weeks have used M-drol P-Plex Epistane all in the last 6 months havent used either for about 4 months . The lump is getting more tender by the day any Suggestions to what i should day should i go to my GP and get some medication or will it need to be removed ??? thanks guys .

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

If you are worried that much then i would say yes you should go see your doctor. It may not be as bad as you perceive it to be and probably will not need any surgery. I had a slight discharge coming out of my nips at one point and just some AI's and stuff have reduced that to nothing.
  3. Registered User

Yeah no problems mate not too worried about it... What do you suggest i get to mAKE It dissapear???
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Honestly i am totaly a rookie when it comes to stuff such as SERMS and AI's so on that note i can really give you no advice. I would hate to be the one that gives you some info and it gets worse. But when i had this same issue i was led towards formestane, maybe that could help.

For me i got lucky and my cure was as easy as runnin another cycle of Epi... now im just waitin to see if my pct is good enough to keep it away!!
  5. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by timmy009 View Post
    Have had a lump under my right nipple for a few weeks have used M-drol P-Plex Epistane all in the last 6 months havent used either for about 4 months . The lump is getting more tender by the day any Suggestions to what i should day should i go to my GP and get some medication or will it need to be removed ??? thanks guys .
    Holy Sh*t!
    So you used them all in 2 months basically. (Basic deduction 6 - 4 = 2)

You don't need to do anything other than see your Doctor. And just some friendly advice here: Stay away from the oral-steroids, because you obviously do not know what you're doing with them.

Case in point: What was your Post Cycle Therapy? And how long (weeks) between each designer steroid cycle?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Holy Sh*t!
    So you used them all in 2 months basically. (Basic deduction 6 - 4 = 2)

You don't need to do anything other than see your Doctor. And just some friendly advice here: Stay away from the oral-steroids, because you obviously do not know what you're doing with them.

Case in point: What was your Post Cycle Therapy? And how long (weeks) between each designer steroid cycle?
    seriously................

people need to do research before putting things into their body, smh wow...
  7. Registered User

Ok guys went to the doctor.. all he did is scared the **** out of me and said it probly wasnt Gyno because it was not in both sides?? all it is Tender Lump/Ball right under my right nipple...looks a bit puffy too. he said it could be something more serious which i know it could be. I did a cycle of M-drol in feb and then used ALpha Drive XL for 4 weeks and two weeks of epistane for PCT.. SO now i have to go get an ultra sound . Does this sound like gyno to you guys??? thanks for your help. Im a bit worried .
  8. Banned

This just keeps getting better...
    So you used Epistane in your Post Cycle Therapy?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

dude y wouldnt he use epi for pct? I mean its not like its another methylated steroid he threw in the mix that actually RESTORES his natural hormonal balance and is a great addition for a pct regimen haha :sick
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.

it might be breast ca bro....follow through with doctor....ultrasound will tell if its cystic or not, breast ca, while not as common in men, is usually much more severe in its ability to metastasize into the bone, and localize in other tissues.....do what the doc says, hopefully its just a cyst........
  11. Registered User

that sucks mate... i hope you were honest with your doc and told him exactly what you've taken... may have been easier for him to diagnose

also... i hope you realise all the sarcasm in the above posts

Epistane for PCT?? ......

......really?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

How old are you? you dont seem immature, so ill guess on blatantly stupid for taking all these 'pills' without any research at all
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Ok guys went to the doctor.. all he did is scared the **** out of me and said it probly wasnt Gyno because it was not in both sides?? all it is Tender Lump/Ball right under my right nipple...looks a bit puffy too. he said it could be something more serious which i know it could be. I did a cycle of M-drol in feb and then used ALpha Drive XL for 4 weeks and two weeks of epistane for PCT.. SO now i have to go get an ultra sound . Does this sound like gyno to you guys??? thanks for your help. Im a bit worried .
    2 weeks of pctonly epi for pctnot knowing what your doing

I'll pray for your nips brotha. Seriously hope you didnt do anything to terrible to your body and stay away from methyls you obviously dont know what your doing
  14. Registered User

And we wonder why this **** is banned. Maybe its for the best...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasTitan View Post
    And we wonder why this **** is banned. Maybe its for the best...
    you may be right
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

First off let me say this - I in no way condone what you've done here. It's clearly evident that you didn't research what you were doing very well prior to use. This is your body you're playing with, and things of this nature can be very dangerous. I'm not here to flame you, but to offer some constuctive criticism, information, and advice. We've ALL made mistakes along the way in life guys, so let's help him and others learn from this instance in an effort to help prevent it.

Now, with that said - If your docotor seriously told you that he didn't think it could be gyno solely based on a unilateral presentation, then i'd say you need to find a new docotor. That information is not correct. While it is more common to have a bilateral presentation, a unilateral presentation is still very possible. If you have a firm and fairly mobile mass (not fixated to underlying tissue) behind your nipple that is sensitive to palpation, the odds are it's probably glandular tissue in nature. There is no way to be sure though without further diagnostic testing.

They'll probably want to do a diagnostic mammogram first (because the radiologists all want that prior to the Ultrasound.) The mammogram is basically looking for calcifications in the breast tissue (indicative of malignancy). If that is present, a diagnostic ultrasound is done to evaluate for bloodflow from a potential malignant source. They'll also do a complete hormonal profile (Total test, estradiol, LH, FSH, Prolactin, HCG tumor marker) and a testicular ultrasound. That's just the protocol for a complaint of this type in a male patient to rule out the potential etiology.

As far as the comment about breast cancer goes, it's a possibility(1 in every 100 cases is a male), but it's very rare in men. In those men that do have it, there is usually a very strong family history of breast cancer as well. It's more likely to be a non-malignant source, or cystic in nature (lipomas are common here.) I'd follow through at this point to err on the side of caution. If the ultrasound comes back normal, i'm sure that's as far as the eval will go.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

17. Registered User

I've now heard it all now... EPI for PCT... AWESOME!!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.

this is why it gets ****ed up for the rest of us...im sorry kid...but its *******s like you that id like to strangle...get a ****ing clue before you just take something
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

hey guys!!! so ive been running a cycle of The One for about 3 days now, and ive noticed some slight irritation in my left nipple. while i am more than certain that this is only an irritation and not gyno, i am still low dosing nolva at 20mg/day until the irritation subsides. what i was wondering is... i have 2 bottles of Havoc (epi) saved up and i wanted to know if i should start dosing that now and through pct to combat the problem???

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.

From my knowledge the answer would be no...havoc/epi are PS and should not be taken during PCT.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Nipple sensetivity is perfectly normal on cycle, until you actually notice signs of gyno there is absolutly no need to begin SERM/AI etc
  22. Registered User

i am planning a p plex/ m drol cycle. can someone help me out on a couple of questions i have?

i have nolva and clomid but am unsure on the dosages.
    i am doing this cycle for 6 weeks, looks like this
    p plex 20/30/40/10
    m drol 0/ 0/ 0/ 10/ 20/ 20

i plan on running both nolva and clomid during pct but am usure on how long and how much i should run the clomid and nolva. any input on the dosage for both clomid and nolva would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

That sucks man. This is why I haven't jumped into anything hardcore yet, still doing the research. It's not worth the risk.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

so u ran 3 methylated steroids within a 6 month span? sounds like a brilliant idea
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

haha that's amazing. probably read the description of it's AI like properties.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

i knew a guy who ran 4 bottles of a harsh steroid one right after another and the only pct he did was 2 weeks of 6 oxo in between a couple of the bottles
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    First off let me say this - I in no way condone what you've done here. It's clearly evident that you didn't research what you were doing very well prior to use. This is your body you're playing with, and things of this nature can be very dangerous. I'm not here to flame you, but to offer some constuctive criticism, information, and advice. We've ALL made mistakes along the way in life guys, so let's help him and others learn from this instance in an effort to help prevent it.

Now, with that said - If your docotor seriously told you that he didn't think it could be gyno solely based on a unilateral presentation, then i'd say you need to find a new docotor. That information is not correct. While it is more common to have a bilateral presentation, a unilateral presentation is still very possible. If you have a firm and fairly mobile mass (not fixated to underlying tissue) behind your nipple that is sensitive to palpation, the odds are it's probably glandular tissue in nature. There is no way to be sure though without further diagnostic testing.

They'll probably want to do a diagnostic mammogram first (because the radiologists all want that prior to the Ultrasound.) The mammogram is basically looking for calcifications in the breast tissue (indicative of malignancy). If that is present, a diagnostic ultrasound is done to evaluate for bloodflow from a potential malignant source. They'll also do a complete hormonal profile (Total test, estradiol, LH, FSH, Prolactin, HCG tumor marker) and a testicular ultrasound. That's just the protocol for a complaint of this type in a male patient to rule out the potential etiology.

As far as the comment about breast cancer goes, it's a possibility(1 in every 100 cases is a male), but it's very rare in men. In those men that do have it, there is usually a very strong family history of breast cancer as well. It's more likely to be a non-malignant source, or cystic in nature (lipomas are common here.) I'd follow through at this point to err on the side of caution. If the ultrasound comes back normal, i'm sure that's as far as the eval will go.
    yes, i know that they are much more rare, i just wanted to point out the possibility that it is not something to mess with due to the seriousness....sorry if it came off any other way
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cgoode View Post
    yes, i know that they are much more rare, i just wanted to point out the possibility that it is not something to mess with due to the seriousness....sorry if it came off any other way
    Not at all, bro. It was a good point you brought up; one that's often overlooked in men.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    i knew a guy who ran 4 bottles of a harsh steroid one right after another and the only pct he did was 2 weeks of 6 oxo in between a couple of the bottles
    how did he come up

op sounds like a troll
  30. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 3chris8 View Post
    i am planning a p plex/ m drol cycle. can someone help me out on a couple of questions i have?

i have nolva and clomid but am unsure on the dosages.
    i am doing this cycle for 6 weeks, looks like this
    p plex 20/30/40/10
    m drol 0/ 0/ 0/ 10/ 20/ 20
    i plan on running both nolva and clomid during pct but am
    usure on how long and how much i should run the clomid and nolva. any input on the dosage for both clomid and nolva
    would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
    If this is your first cycle please do not run this!!! You need to do a lot more research or u will end up like the kid that started this thread.
  31. Registered User

Sorry guys wrote that completely wrong . i used mdrol 4 weeks with 2 weeks of epistane . And then PCT was 4-5 weeks of Alpha Drive XL . thats it . Long day sorry about the mistake. smashed liver detox and regen the whole time
  32. Registered User

WELL THEN in that case, that changes everything!!

..actually no, not really... all the previous posts still apply!

most people recommend having a SERM on hand, "PRIOR" to starting a cycle, for this very issue.. and i believe ADXL isnt the best option to use solely for PCT

if you had done your research first mate, you would have realised this and you wouldnt be having this issue...

anyway just keep in touch with your doc and make sure your honest with him/her!

in the future i suggest staying away from oral steroids.. but if you really really must try them again, make sure you do your research, plan for the worst case scenario and have everything on hand "PRIOR" to doing your cycle

all the best mate
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

idk how ppl do this stuff... even when i just started working out when i was 16 i took no xpolode, i saw things like mass fx at gnc and some other T boosters which said increases testorone 10,000 % HARDCORE SUPPLEMENT and id be scared away.. the locks on the supps pretty much said dont even look at em. and u just downe oral steroid after oral steroid.. wow. like why would u buy this stuff one right after the other?? let me guess u read the website which had 2 reviews of guys who use em year round and gain 100 on bench 150-200 on squat and DL routinely a year right? woooow.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Sorry guys wrote that completely wrong . i used mdrol 4 weeks with 2 weeks of epistane . And then PCT was 4-5 weeks of Alpha Drive XL . thats it . Long day sorry about the mistake. smashed liver detox and regen the whole time
    ur apha drive for pct even if it was good for pct wouldn't have done anything because u were taking epistane
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    ur apha drive for pct even if it was good for pct wouldn't have done anything because u were taking epistane
    Might seem like a stupid question but could you explain why please? I'm sure I'm not the only person who is wondering Thanks.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. lump under left nipple
    By Pugonater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 09:17 PM
  2. 41 Years Old - Right Nipple Tender & Inflamed
    By maxotguy in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 09:07 PM
  3. A little lump under the nipple.
    By zed in forum Post Cycle Therapy