Nail down cortisol and blast GH & testosterone through the roof with EndoAmp Max

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

AM Members,

We are proud to announce the new EndoAmp Max!

Weve added Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine (A-GPC) which is a very cool molecule that increases the synthesis and release acetylcholine in the brain. Acetylcholine has been found to enhance growth hormone (GH) release from growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) stimulation.

Each serving of EndoAmp Max has a hefty 600mg dose of A-GPC which has been proven to boost GH in resistance trained men after a single oral serving. (1,2) A-GPC has been proven to amplify GH release up to 140%!

EndoAmp Max also contains 800mg of Phosphatidylserine (PS) per serving. PS has repeatedly shown to prevent the rise in cortisol following exercise, while supporting testosterone levels and improving recovery. (3-8)

Human research shows that EndoAmp Max can offer the following benefits –

• Improve the testosterone to cortisol ratio up to 3,354% (3-6)
  • Amplify GH levels following exercise (1,2)
  • Increase resistance to stress & fatigue (6)
  • Increase exercise capacity (1,7)
  • Speed recovery & reduce muscle soreness (6-8)
  • Enhanced sense of well-being (6-8)
Get EndoAmp Max now, directly from Primordial Performance

Yours in health & fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

1. Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to and peak force production during resistance exercise
Ziegenfuss et al.
J Int Soc Sports Nutr, Jun 2008 5(Suppl 1): P15

2. Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH response to GHRH of young and elderly subjects.
Ceda et al.
Horm Metab Res, Mar 1992; 24(3): 119-21.

3. HORMONAL EFFECTS OF PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE DURING 2-WKS OF INTENSE WEIGHT TRAINING
[Annual Meeting Abstracts]
Fahey, T. D.; Pearl, M.
California State University, Chico

4. The effects of soy phosphatidylserine on cortisol, growth hormone and testosterone response to moderate intensity exercise.
Starks, et al.
University of Mississippi

5. Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men.
Monteleone et al.
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 1992, 42(4):385-388

6. Phospholipids and sports performance.
R Jager, et al.
J Int Soc Sports Nutr, Jan 2007; 4: 5

7. Effects of phosphatidylserine on exercise capacity during cycling in active males.
Kingsley et al.
Med Sci Sports Exerc 2006, 38(I):64-71

8. The hormonal and perceptive effects of phosphatidylserine administration during two weeks of weight training-induced over-training.
Fayey TD, et al.
Biol Sport 1998, 15(2): 135-144

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i started mine a week ago

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
kinda. ill be starting my log tommorow but i started the supps about 10 days ago. im running it with formex, act extreme and dcp

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very, very nice! :D

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
kinda. ill be starting my log tommorow but i started the supps about 10 days ago. im running it with formex, act extreme and dcp
Can you post up a link to your log :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be using it in my pct.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just got word that another study is underway for this summer... Its going to be analyzing PS and its effects on hormones in athletes. I think its really great PS is finally getting noticed as a worthy testosterone support supplement.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got word that another study is underway for this summer... Its going to be analyzing PS and its effects on hormones in athletes. I think its really great PS is finally getting noticed as a worthy testosterone support supplement.

-Eric
Excellent. I look forward to seeing the specifics in the findings. :D

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent. I look forward to seeing the specifics in the findings. :D
Yeah, Cheminutra actually filed a patent for PS boosting testosterone levels in men, all from this study -

The effects of soy phosphatidylserine on cortisol, growth hormone and testosterone response to moderate intensity exercise.
Starks, et al.

-Eric

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
damn this stuff looks great, but man its way out of my league price wise as are most of your line up it sucks but this looks like a great product

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, I just got a PM from a women asking if this is safe... and the answer is yes... this product is safe for men and women.

-Eric

steveironman

Banned
Awards
Is there ANY evidence at all that shows that these changes will result in ANY additional muscle mass? I SERIOUSLY doubt they will - no offense......just my educated opinion. The minor increase in test and slight decrease in cortisol is virtually meaningless in real world experience. Also NO GH supplement has EVER raised gh to levels high enough or for a duration long enough to make a damn bit of difference. Again JMO AND facts......
Oh and doesnt cortisol regulate important bodily functions such as blood pressure and others? Do we really want to mess with that ?
Oh and also shouldnt this be in the company promotions section? Just wondering?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe new product announcements are allowed here, hence the thread. Also you seem to have an issue with PP judging by the tone of you post.

Also for it to be an educated opinion, it might help to support your claims with links to studies.
Also I'm sure most people are aware of the natural functions of cortisol; it's in our bodies for a reason.

EndoAmp doesn't eradicate it; it regulates cortisol release which is increased by exercise and also from the stress of daily life. There are plenty of articles out there, such as this one, that show stressed individuals have higher cortisol levels/enhanced CRF responses which has marked effects on obesity

steveironman

Banned
Awards
I believe new product announcements are allowed here, hence the thread. Also you seem to have an issue with PP judging by the tone of you post.

Also for it to be an educated opinion, it might help to support your claims with links to studies.
Also I'm sure most people are aware of the natural functions of cortisol; it's in our bodies for a reason.

EndoAmp doesn't eradicate it; it regulates cortisol release which is increased by exercise and also from the stress of daily life. There are plenty of articles out there, such as this one, that show stressed individuals have higher cortisol levels/enhanced CRF responses which has marked effects on obesity
i have no issue whatsoever with this particular manufacturer. Again ill ask:
Is there ANY evidence at all that shows that these changes will result in ANY additional muscle mass? I SERIOUSLY doubt they will - no offense......just my educated opinion. The minor increase in test and slight decrease in cortisol is virtually meaningless in real world experience. Also NO GH supplement has EVER raised gh to levels high enough or for a duration long enough to make a damn bit of difference. Again JMO AND facts......
Also rather than control our bodyfat with diet and exercise we would chose to lower levels of an essential hormone that regulates some of our most important bodily responses? Surely common sense dictates that isnt prudent. As far as providing studies i believe i asked for some to be provided to back claims made ...my statements are well know facts established over years of real life and real world experience by thousands...isnt that enough? My goodness you could take cytadren and a serm and increase test and decrease cortisol more than this product and get no increased muscle growth. Why waste my money on this? Again JMO... Oh and the GH info ..known fact my statement is...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and doesnt cortisol regulate important bodily functions such as blood pressure and others? Do we really want to mess with that ?
Oh and also shouldnt this be in the company promotions section? Just wondering?
Steve - You're entitled to your opinion, however i haven't witnessed you substantiate anything significant in your claims here either. Facts? Lol - What facts exactly? It's obvious by your response that you really don't even understand what the formulation is, or even how it works. In fact, based on your response, i'm not even sure you read the write-up.

This product is NOT designed to crush cortisol outside the therapeutic window; it's designed to mitigate erratic fluctuations in serum cortisol levels (which can and will have more detrimental effects than benefits). These fluctuations occur in our everyday normal life as a result of physical and/or mental stess factors. We've never painted cortisol evil, and we never will....because it isn't. However, there are measures that can be taken to help limit the negative effects such as i've described above.

There are PLENTY of references posted at the bottom of our write-up, so feel free to look them over before you come in here making accusations without any support for your statements.

Meaningless real world results, eh? You base this on what exactly? Your own experiences? Here's all those well documented references that must have been on oversight on your part. :rolleyes:

Happy reading, and let me know if you have any questions.

References –

1. Identification and mechanism of action of phospholipids capable of modulating rat testicular microsomal 3 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase-isomerase activity in vitro
GM Cooke
Biol Reprod, Sep 1989; 41: 438 - 445.

2. Testosterone levels during systemic and inhaled corticosteroid therapy.
D Morrison, et al.
Respir Med, October 1, 1994; 88(9): 659-63.

3. Testicular function during prolonged corticotherapy
JM Kuhn, et al.
Presse Med, March 22, 1986; 15(12): 559-62.

4. Glucocorticoid Induces Apoptosis in Rat Leydig Cells
Hui-Bao Gao, et al.
Endocrinology, Jan 2002; 143: 130.

5. Role of glucocorticoid in the stress-induced suppression of testicular steroidogenesis in adult male rats.
Orr TE, Mann DR 1992
Horm Behav 26:350 – 363

6. Suppression of endogenous corticosterone levels in vivo increases the steroidogenic capacity of purified rat Leydig cells in vitro.
Gao HB, Shan LX, Monder C, Hardy MP 1996
Endocrinology 137:1714 – 1718

7. Mutually independent effects of adrenocorticotropin on luteinizing hormone and testosterone secretion
DR Mann, et al.
Endocrinology, Apr 1987; 120: 1542.

8. Reciprocal changes in plasma corticosterone and testosterone in stressed male rats maintained in a visible burrow system: evidence for a mediating role of testicular 11ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.
Monder C, et al.
Endocrinology 134:1193 – 1198

9. The effect of stress-induced ligands on testosterone formation in Leydig cells.
Cooke BA, et al. 1992
West AP, eds. Stress and reproduction. New York: Raven Press; 135 – 144

10. Acute suppression of circulating testosterone levels by cortisol in men.
Cumming D, Quigley ME, Yen SSC 1983
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 57:671 – 673

11. HORMONAL EFFECTS OF PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE DURING 2-WKS OF INTENSE WEIGHT TRAINING
Fahey, T. D.; Pearl, M.

12. Association of 24-Hour Cortisol Production Rates, Cortisol-Binding Globulin, and Plasma-Free Cortisol Levels with Body Composition, Leptin Levels, and Aging in Adult Men and Women
Jonathan Q. et al.
J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Jan 2004; 89: 281 - 287.

13. Cortisol inhibition of growth hormone-releasing hormone-stimulated growth hormone release from cultured sheep pituitary cells
JL Sartin, et al.
J. Endocrinol., Jun 1994; 141: 517 - 525.

14. Lowering cortisol enhances growth hormone response to growth hormone releasing hormone in healthy subjects.
TG Dinan, J Thakore, and V O'Keane
Acta Physiol Scand, July 1, 1994; 151(3): 413-6.

15. Stress-Related Cortisol Secretion in Men: Relationships with Abdominal Obesity and Endocrine, Metabolic and Hemodynamic Abnormalities
Roland Rosmond, Mary F. Dallman, and Per Bjorntorp
J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Jun 1998; 83: 1853 - 1859.

16. Visceral obesity: a "civilization syndrome".
Bjorntorp P
Obes Res. 1993 May;1(3):206-22.

17. Brain caphalin, a mixture of phosphatides. Separation from it of phosphatidyl serine, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, and a fraction containing an inositol phophatide.
Folch J et al.
J Biol Chem 1942 146(1):35-44

18. Food composition and nutritional tables.
Souci et al.
Medpharm Scientific Publishers; 200

19. The influence of phosphatidylserine supplementation on mood and heart rate when faced with an acute stressor.
Benton D et al.
Nutr Neurosci 2001, 4(3):169-178

20. Effects of phosphatidylserine on the neuroendocrine response to physical stress in humans.
Monteleone et al.
Neuroendocrinology 1990, 52(3):243-248

21. Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men.
Monteleone et al.

22. Effects of phosphatidylserine on exercise capacity during cycling in active males.
Kingsley et al.

23. The hormonal and perceptive effects of phosphatidylserine administration during two weeks of weight training-induced over-training.
Fayey TD, et al.

24. The effects of phosphatidyl serine on markers of muscular stress in endurance runners.
Fernholz et al.
Med Sci Sports Exerc 2000, 32(5):S321

25. Phospholipids and sports performance.
R Jager, et al.

26. Effects of Phosphatidylserine on oxidative stress following intermittent running.
Kingsley M et al.
Med Sci Sports Exerc 2005 37(8):1300-1306

27. The effect of phosphatidylserine on golf performance.
Ralf Jager et al.
J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2007; 4:23

28. Changes in Financial Strain Over Three Years, Ambulatory Blood Pressure, and Cortisol Responses to Awakening
Andrew Steptoe, Lena Brydon, and Sabine Kunz-Ebrecht
Psychosom Med, Mar 2005; 67: 281 - 287.

29. Perfectionism and the Cortisol Response to Psychosocial Stress in Men
Petra H. Wirtz, et al.
Psychosom Med, Apr 2007; 69: 249 - 255.

30. Influence of dietary protein, energy and corticosteroids on protein turnover, proteoglycan sulphation and growth of long bone and skeletal muscle in the rat.
ZA Yahya, et al
Clin Sci (Lond), Nov 1994; 87(5): 607-18.

31. Cortisol, testosterone, and free testosterone in athletes performing a marathon at 4,000 m altitude.
Marinelli et al.
Horm Res., 41(5-6), 225-229, 1994

32. Usefullness of free testosterone/cortisol ratio during a season of elite speed skating athletes.
Banfi et al.
Int J Sports Med., 14(7), 373-379, 1993.

33. Corticosterone Can Act at the Posterior Paraventricular Thalamus to Inhibit Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Activity in Animals that Habituate to Repeated Stress
Azra Jaferi and Seema Bhatnagar
Endocrinology, Oct 2006; 147: 4917 – 4930

34. Steroids and depression
Alexander Mitchell and Veronica O'Keane
BMJ, Jan 1998; 316: 244

35. Biological Markers of overtraining
Fahey et al.
Biol Sport 1997, 14:1-19

36. Amino acids and proteins for the athlete.
Di Pasquale
CRC Press, 2007, Pg 309

37. The effects of soy phosphatidylserine on cortisol, growth hormone and testosterone response to moderate intensity exercise.
Starks, et al.

38. Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to and peak force production during resistance exercise
Ziegenfuss et al.

39. Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH response to GHRH of young and elderly subjects.
Ceda et al.

40. Phospholipids as dynamic participants in biological processes.
Hanahan et al.
J lipid Res 1984, 25:1528-1535

41. Biosynthesis of phospholipids
Kennedy at al.
Fed, Proc 16: 847-853 (1957)

42. A multicentre trial to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine versus cytosine diphosphocholine in patients with vascular dementia.
R Di Perri, G Coppola, LA Ambrosio, A Grasso, FM Puca, and M Rizzo
J Int Med Res, July 1, 1991; 19(4): 330-41.

43. Behavioral effects of L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine: influence on cognitive mechanisms in the rat.
F Drago, F Mauceri, L Nardo, C Valerio, N Lauria, L Rampello, and G Guidi
Pharmacol Biochem Behav, February 1, 1992; 41(2): 445-8.

44. L--Glycerophosphocholine Contributes to Meat's Enhancement of Nonheme Iron Absorption
Charlotte N. Armah, Paul Sharp, Fred A. Mellon, Sandra Pariagh, Elizabeth K. Lund, Jack R. Dainty, Birgit Teucher, and Susan J. Fairweather-Tait
J. Nutr., May 2008; 138: 873 - 877.

45. Overtraining and elite athletes: Review and directions for the future.
Kuipers et al.
Sports Med. 1988, 6:79-92

46. Resistance exercise overtraining and overreaching neuroendocrine responses .
Kraemer et al.
Spots Med. 1997, 23(2):106-129

steveironman

Banned
Awards
Steve - You're entitled to your opinion, however i haven't witnessed you substantiate anything significant in your claims here either. Facts? Lol - What facts exactly? It's obvious by your response that you really don't even understand what the formulation is, or even how it works. In fact, based on your response, i'm not even sure you read the write-up.

This product is NOT designed to crush cortisol outside the therapeutic window; it's designed to mitigate erratic fluctuations in serum cortisol levels (which can and will have more detrimental effects than benefits). These fluctuations occur in our everyday normal life as a result of physical and/or mental stess factors. We've never painted cortisol evil, and we never will....because it isn't. However, there are measures that can be taken to help limit the negative effects such as i've described above.

There are PLENTY of references posted at the bottom of our write-up, so feel free to look them over before you come in here making accusations without any support for your statements.

Meaningless real world results, eh? You base this on what exactly? Your own experiences? Here's all those well documented references that must have been on oversight on your part. :rolleyes:

Happy reading, and let me know if you have any questions.

References –

1. Identification and mechanism of action of phospholipids capable of modulating rat testicular microsomal 3 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase-isomerase activity in vitro
GM Cooke
Biol Reprod, Sep 1989; 41: 438 - 445.

2. Testosterone levels during systemic and inhaled corticosteroid therapy.
D Morrison, et al.
Respir Med, October 1, 1994; 88(9): 659-63.

3. Testicular function during prolonged corticotherapy
JM Kuhn, et al.
Presse Med, March 22, 1986; 15(12): 559-62.

4. Glucocorticoid Induces Apoptosis in Rat Leydig Cells
Hui-Bao Gao, et al.
Endocrinology, Jan 2002; 143: 130.

5. Role of glucocorticoid in the stress-induced suppression of testicular steroidogenesis in adult male rats.
Orr TE, Mann DR 1992
Horm Behav 26:350 – 363

6. Suppression of endogenous corticosterone levels in vivo increases the steroidogenic capacity of purified rat Leydig cells in vitro.
Gao HB, Shan LX, Monder C, Hardy MP 1996
Endocrinology 137:1714 – 1718

7. Mutually independent effects of adrenocorticotropin on luteinizing hormone and testosterone secretion
DR Mann, et al.
Endocrinology, Apr 1987; 120: 1542.

8. Reciprocal changes in plasma corticosterone and testosterone in stressed male rats maintained in a visible burrow system: evidence for a mediating role of testicular 11ß-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.
Monder C, et al.
Endocrinology 134:1193 – 1198

9. The effect of stress-induced ligands on testosterone formation in Leydig cells.
Cooke BA, et al. 1992
West AP, eds. Stress and reproduction. New York: Raven Press; 135 – 144

10. Acute suppression of circulating testosterone levels by cortisol in men.
Cumming D, Quigley ME, Yen SSC 1983
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 57:671 – 673

11. HORMONAL EFFECTS OF PHOSPHATIDYLSERINE DURING 2-WKS OF INTENSE WEIGHT TRAINING
Fahey, T. D.; Pearl, M.

12. Association of 24-Hour Cortisol Production Rates, Cortisol-Binding Globulin, and Plasma-Free Cortisol Levels with Body Composition, Leptin Levels, and Aging in Adult Men and Women
Jonathan Q. et al.
J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Jan 2004; 89: 281 - 287.

13. Cortisol inhibition of growth hormone-releasing hormone-stimulated growth hormone release from cultured sheep pituitary cells
JL Sartin, et al.
J. Endocrinol., Jun 1994; 141: 517 - 525.

14. Lowering cortisol enhances growth hormone response to growth hormone releasing hormone in healthy subjects.
TG Dinan, J Thakore, and V O'Keane
Acta Physiol Scand, July 1, 1994; 151(3): 413-6.

15. Stress-Related Cortisol Secretion in Men: Relationships with Abdominal Obesity and Endocrine, Metabolic and Hemodynamic Abnormalities
Roland Rosmond, Mary F. Dallman, and Per Bjorntorp
J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab., Jun 1998; 83: 1853 - 1859.

16. Visceral obesity: a "civilization syndrome".
Bjorntorp P
Obes Res. 1993 May;1(3):206-22.

17. Brain caphalin, a mixture of phosphatides. Separation from it of phosphatidyl serine, phosphatidyl ethanolamine, and a fraction containing an inositol phophatide.
Folch J et al.
J Biol Chem 1942 146(1):35-44

18. Food composition and nutritional tables.
Souci et al.
Medpharm Scientific Publishers; 200

19. The influence of phosphatidylserine supplementation on mood and heart rate when faced with an acute stressor.
Benton D et al.
Nutr Neurosci 2001, 4(3):169-178

20. Effects of phosphatidylserine on the neuroendocrine response to physical stress in humans.
Monteleone et al.
Neuroendocrinology 1990, 52(3):243-248

21. Blunting by chronic phosphatidylserine administration of the stress-induced activation of the hypothalamo-pituitary-adrenal axis in healthy men.
Monteleone et al.

22. Effects of phosphatidylserine on exercise capacity during cycling in active males.
Kingsley et al.

23. The hormonal and perceptive effects of phosphatidylserine administration during two weeks of weight training-induced over-training.
Fayey TD, et al.

24. The effects of phosphatidyl serine on markers of muscular stress in endurance runners.
Fernholz et al.
Med Sci Sports Exerc 2000, 32(5):S321

25. Phospholipids and sports performance.
R Jager, et al.

26. Effects of Phosphatidylserine on oxidative stress following intermittent running.
Kingsley M et al.
Med Sci Sports Exerc 2005 37(8):1300-1306

27. The effect of phosphatidylserine on golf performance.
Ralf Jager et al.
J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2007; 4:23

28. Changes in Financial Strain Over Three Years, Ambulatory Blood Pressure, and Cortisol Responses to Awakening
Andrew Steptoe, Lena Brydon, and Sabine Kunz-Ebrecht
Psychosom Med, Mar 2005; 67: 281 - 287.

29. Perfectionism and the Cortisol Response to Psychosocial Stress in Men
Petra H. Wirtz, et al.
Psychosom Med, Apr 2007; 69: 249 - 255.

30. Influence of dietary protein, energy and corticosteroids on protein turnover, proteoglycan sulphation and growth of long bone and skeletal muscle in the rat.
ZA Yahya, et al
Clin Sci (Lond), Nov 1994; 87(5): 607-18.

31. Cortisol, testosterone, and free testosterone in athletes performing a marathon at 4,000 m altitude.
Marinelli et al.
Horm Res., 41(5-6), 225-229, 1994

32. Usefullness of free testosterone/cortisol ratio during a season of elite speed skating athletes.
Banfi et al.
Int J Sports Med., 14(7), 373-379, 1993.

33. Corticosterone Can Act at the Posterior Paraventricular Thalamus to Inhibit Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Activity in Animals that Habituate to Repeated Stress
Azra Jaferi and Seema Bhatnagar
Endocrinology, Oct 2006; 147: 4917 – 4930

34. Steroids and depression
Alexander Mitchell and Veronica O'Keane
BMJ, Jan 1998; 316: 244

35. Biological Markers of overtraining
Fahey et al.
Biol Sport 1997, 14:1-19

36. Amino acids and proteins for the athlete.
Di Pasquale
CRC Press, 2007, Pg 309

37. The effects of soy phosphatidylserine on cortisol, growth hormone and testosterone response to moderate intensity exercise.
Starks, et al.

38. Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to and peak force production during resistance exercise
Ziegenfuss et al.

39. Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine administration increases the GH response to GHRH of young and elderly subjects.
Ceda et al.

40. Phospholipids as dynamic participants in biological processes.
Hanahan et al.
J lipid Res 1984, 25:1528-1535

41. Biosynthesis of phospholipids
Kennedy at al.
Fed, Proc 16: 847-853 (1957)

42. A multicentre trial to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine versus cytosine diphosphocholine in patients with vascular dementia.
R Di Perri, G Coppola, LA Ambrosio, A Grasso, FM Puca, and M Rizzo
J Int Med Res, July 1, 1991; 19(4): 330-41.

43. Behavioral effects of L-alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine: influence on cognitive mechanisms in the rat.
F Drago, F Mauceri, L Nardo, C Valerio, N Lauria, L Rampello, and G Guidi
Pharmacol Biochem Behav, February 1, 1992; 41(2): 445-8.

44. L--Glycerophosphocholine Contributes to Meat's Enhancement of Nonheme Iron Absorption
Charlotte N. Armah, Paul Sharp, Fred A. Mellon, Sandra Pariagh, Elizabeth K. Lund, Jack R. Dainty, Birgit Teucher, and Susan J. Fairweather-Tait
J. Nutr., May 2008; 138: 873 - 877.

45. Overtraining and elite athletes: Review and directions for the future.
Kuipers et al.
Sports Med. 1988, 6:79-92

46. Resistance exercise overtraining and overreaching neuroendocrine responses .
Kraemer et al.
Spots Med. 1997, 23(2):106-129
*L* Again ill reiterate ..still my question is unanswered:

Also rather than control our bodyfat with diet and exercise we would chose to lower levels of an essential hormone that regulates some of our most important bodily responses? Surely common sense dictates that isnt prudent. As far as providing studies i believe i asked for some to be provided to back claims made ...my statements are well know facts established over years of real life and real world experience by thousands as well as by science...isnt that enough? My goodness you could take cytadren and a serm and increase test and decrease cortisol more than this product and get no increased muscle growth. Why waste my money on this? Again JMO... Oh and the GH info ..known fact my statement is...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*L* Again ill reiterate ..still my question is unanswered:

Also rather than control our bodyfat with diet and exercise we would chose to lower levels of an essential hormone that regulates some of our most important bodily responses? Surely common sense dictates that isnt prudent. As far as providing studies i believe i asked for some to be provided to back claims made ...my statements are well know facts established over years of real life and real world experience by thousands as well as by science...isnt that enough? My goodness you could take cytadren and a serm and increase test and decrease cortisol more than this product and get no increased muscle growth. Why waste my money on this? Again JMO... Oh and the GH info ..known fact my statement is...
Seriously, are you that dense?

This revamped formulation of EndoAmp max has been released for less than a month. If you want to see documented user logs, they'll be coming in over the coming months. I've provided more than enough referenced material here to support the claims. If you can't see that, then i can't help you. :dunno: Your supposed "well known" real life experiences don't mean a thing to me without something to substantiate it; that of which you have not. It's fairly obvious you have an unarticulated agenda here, steve...

steveironman

Banned
Awards
Seriously, are you that dense?

This revamped formulation of EndoAmp max has been released for less than a month. If you want to see documented user logs, they'll be coming in over the coming months. I've provided more than enough referenced material here to support the claims. If you can't see that, then i can't help you. :dunno: Your supposed "well known" real life experiences don't mean a thing to me without something to substantiate it; that of which you have not. It's fairly obvious you have an unarticulated agenda here, steve...
No need to resort to personal insults. I have no agenda other than to voice my opinion that anyone who does a little research will find to hold true. You also have the right to express yours. Again cytadren and a serm would lower cortisol and increase test more than this product with no increase in added muscle mass ....why would anyone bother? Also again as far as the gh ...NO oral gh products have ever ,nor probably will ever raise gh levels high enough or for a long enough duration to make a damn bit of difference. It is what it is...im not interested in biased product logs to be honest ..im talking facts ...not biased opinions of those that have vested interests or want so badly to believe something they have wasted their money on works so they claim it does.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
No need to resort to personal insults. I have no agenda other than to voice my opinion that anyone who does a little research will find to hold true. You also have the right to express yours. Again cytadren and a serm would lower cortisol and increase test more than this product with no increase in added muscle mass ....why would anyone bother? Also again as far as the gh ...NO oral gh products have ever ,nor probably will ever raise gh levels high enough or for a long enough duration to make a damn bit of difference. It is what it is...im not interested in biased product logs to be honest ..im talking facts ...not biased opinions of those that have vested interests or want so badly to believe something they have wasted their money on works so they claim it does.
Ever hear of Oratropin and Hexatropin (RIP)? Guy, what more do you want them to do? They posted the studies, which you clearly have no interest in reading. What if they just answered your question as, "Yes. Yes it will." Would that satisfy you? Read the studies and either put the product to the test or keep it moving. Why are you wasting peoples' time?

steveironman

Banned
Awards
Ever hear of Oratropin and Hexatropin (RIP)? Guy, what more do you want them to do? They posted the studies, which you clearly have no interest in reading. What if they just answered your question as, "Yes. Yes it will." Would that satisfy you? Read the studies and either put the product to the test or keep it moving. Why are you wasting peoples' time?
the"studies" if u read them do not show any results. Merely anecdotal evidence of the effects certain substances MAY have. Problem is the effects, if they truly are exerted, are so minimal the product is useless. Its not my fault. Hey Its my opinion ..im free to express it ...you may disagree or not like it...so YOU waste your money on the product or simply dont listen. Every point ive made is valid and word ive spoken is the truth. Do with it what you will.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Do you realize how dumb you're coming across as ? Guy, you cannot back up any of your "truthful" statements. You may be right but with no proof, your arguments are asinine and pointless. How do you know that a product that you've never used will have no results? And if you can't find the published results of a particular study, you have no business asking for or questioning them.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
Do you realize how dumb you're coming across as ? Guy, you cannot back up any of your "truthful" statements. You may be right but with no proof, your arguments are asinine and pointless. How do you know that a product that you've never used will have no results? And if you can't find the published results of a particular study, you have no business asking for or questioning them.

I have EVERY right im a consumer..they are selling a product. Like i said my statements are fact...a serm and cytadren does these things MORE effectively and they dont result more muscle..why would this? And oral GH supps are useless for the reasons i stated. Dumb is buying in blindly without considering claims and their effect even if they are true ..and in this case that translates to useless.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
[/B]

I have EVERY right im a consumer..they are selling a product. Like i said my statements are fact...a serm and cytadren does these things MORE effectively and they dont result more muscle..why would this? And oral GH supps are useless for the reasons i stated. Dumb is buying in blindly without considering claims and their effect even if they are true ..and in this case that translates to useless.
You're really wearing me out with the bullshit, bro. Where the fuck does it say "Increased Muscle Mass?" Stop typing, man. All of this reading stuff isn't for you.

[/B] research shows that EndoAmp Max can offer the following benefits –
Improve the testosterone to cortisol ratio up to 3,354% (3-6)
Amplify GH levels following exercise (1,2)
Increase resistance to stress & fatigue (6)
Increase exercise capacity (1,7)
Speed recovery & reduce muscle soreness (6-8)
Enhanced sense of well-being (6-8

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can assure you that in no way was that an insult; it very much was a legitimate question. So every unsponsored log that is posted is now "biased" based on your conventional wisdom? :rolleyes:

Steve, as i said before, you have the right to your opinion, however you really don't articulate any kind of legitimate arguement here what-so-ever; nothing but pointless speculation from someone who's never even used the product. You can keep claiming this "real world experience/results" until the cows come home, and it still won't mean a thing to me without anything to back it up.

Again, i've provided PLENTY of referenced material to back the claims of our product. Whether or not you choose to read them is up to you. I see no point to continue this any longer as you're implying nothing but pointless and uninformed speculation here. Your agenda is very transparent, steve. It was obvious from the very beginning that you didn't do your homework on the product before voicing your statements here. It's like bringing a knife to a gunfight, and we all know how that ends. I hope that you do choose to read the material that i've provided, and then make an informed decision based the information at hand to correlate with your "real life" experiences noted with the use of our product.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
^^^ *L* oh brother is this the "ill get the last word in" BS ?
Your data is meaningless....and no i wont waste my money trying something i know wont work...and id encourage others to educate themselves so they dont make the same mistake. Every point i made re test levels cortisol levels and gh levels is valid and true....Yes im your worst enemy ..an educated , intelligent consumer. Dont worry though im sure there are plenty of gullible people that will buy into the hype and try yuor useless porduct..well at least once till they realize it doesn't do anything. I have no agenda...i speak my mind ..like or not i could care less.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
[/B]

cytadren does these things MORE effectively and they dont result more muscle..why would this? And oral GH supps are useless for the reasons i stated. Dumb is buying in blindly without considering claims and their effect even if they are true ..and in this case that translates to useless.
Im not sure why are you comparing EndoAmp to cytadren. It’s a completely different compound, and cytadren would never be expected to increase muscle mass because it will lower testosterone production just as much as it will lower cortisol production. (Since it blocks the P450scc enzyme systemically)

Back to EndoAmp Max…

Would you consider 14% increase in bench strength a significant benefit? –

Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to and peak force production during resistance exercise
Ziegenfuss et al.

That’s what one single dose of alpha-GPC will do.

Or how about a 3,354% increase in the testosterone to cortisol ratio after only 2 weeks of supplementation with PS? Read up on elevated cortisol levels in relation to testosterone and you realize the benefits are real when it comes to training.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ *L* oh brother is this the "ill get the last word in" BS ?
Your data is meaningless....and no i wont waste my money trying something i know wont work...and id encourage others to educate themselves so they dont make the same mistake. Every point i made re test levels cortisol levels and gh levels is valid and true....Yes im your worst enemy ..an educated , intelligent consumer. Dont worry though im sure there are plenty of gullible people that will buy into the hype and try yuor useless porduct..well at least once till they realize it doesn't do anything. I have no agenda...i speak my mind ..like or not i could care less.
My worst enemy? LOL! If that's true then i'm personally a VERY lucky man. :wave2:

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way about our product. Perhaps oneday it will change. Feel free to look over the provided references at your leisure. I think you'll find the answers that your looking for.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
My worst enemy? LOL! If that's true then i'm personally a VERY lucky man. :wave2:

I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way about our product. Perhaps oneday it will change. Feel free to look over the provided references at your leisure. I think you'll find the answers that your looking for.
wow negative 9000 rep points from you..just for stating my opinions and speaking the truth. *L* should i care? Says more about you and your product and company than it does about me.
Oh and BTW for every neg rep i get from an obvious board sponsor manu rep like yourself...i get 3-4 pos ones from regular memebers for speaking the truth....they dont have the inflated BS rep points you do ...but i dont give a damn about rep ..actually that result suits me fuine. If i can save some people from wasting their money ...i think thats just fine.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
Im not sure why are you comparing EndoAmp to cytadren. It’s a completely different compound, and cytadren would never be expected to increase muscle mass because it will lower testosterone production just as much as it will lower cortisol production. (Since it blocks the P450scc enzyme systemically)

Back to EndoAmp Max…

Would you consider 14% increase in bench strength a significant benefit? –

Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to and peak force production during resistance exercise
Ziegenfuss et al.

That’s what one single dose of alpha-GPC will do.

Or how about a 3,354% increase in the testosterone to cortisol ratio after only 2 weeks of supplementation with PS? Read up on elevated cortisol levels in relation to testosterone and you realize the benefits are real when it comes to training.

-Eric
yeah ans the p450scc enzyme block conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone ..while this does effect all steroid hormone (necessary for synthesis) it exerts it greatest effect on estrogen and progesterone..not testosterone(thus is use in BBing in the first place), Plus as i said cytadren plus a serm ...would lower cortisol more and raise test morwe with no benefits...why would yuor product have any? It wouldnt.... BTW if yuo are going to pull out scientific info ..make sure its effects exerted are accurate ..not bs as misleading like the p450scc enzyme comment...some people know their ****.
BTW why did u edit out the serm portion of my statement - that would increase test ..as i said. I guess that doesnt bolster your argument so u felt the need to delete it *L*....

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah ans the p450scc enzyme block conversion of cholesterol to pregnenolone ..while this does effect all steroid hormone (necessary for synthesis) it exerts it greatest effect on estrogen and progesterone..not testosterone(thus is use in BBing in the first place), Plus as i said cytadren plus a serm ...would lower cortisol more and raise test morwe with no benefits...why would yuor product have any? It wouldnt.... BTW if yuo are going to pull out scientific info ..make sure its effects exerted are accurate ..not bs as misleading like the p450scc enzyme comment...some people know their ****.
BTW why did u edit out the serm portion of my statement - that would increase test ..as i said. I guess that doesnt bolster your argument so u felt the need to delete it *L*....
Bodybuilders dont use cytadren anymore. If you think they do then you are reading steroid profiles that are way outdated. Cytadren lowers test whether you want it to or not. Even if you are using it with a SERM it will lower test. The P450scc enzymes controls all hormone production. If you shut it down, your body will stop producing testosterone, and your cholesterol levels will sky rocket. That is the bottom line.

You ask why SERM’s don’t build muscle? Well part of the reason is because they antagonize the anabolic and proliferative action of estrogen, while reducing GH and IGF-1 production.

You are comparing PS and Alpha-GPC to pharmaceutical drugs that not only have a complexly different method of action, but have side-effects that put them into a entirely different ball park.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BTW, I just gave you some positive reps points… Nobody is picking on you… its just crazy to comparing SERMs and cytadren to EndoAmp.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow negative 9000 rep points from you..just for stating my opinions and speaking the truth. *L* should i care? Says more about you and your product and company than it does about me.
Oh and BTW for every neg rep i get from an obvious board sponsor manu rep like yourself...i get 3-4 pos ones from regular memebers for speaking the truth....they dont have the inflated BS rep points you do ...but i dont give a damn about rep ..actually that result suits me fuine. If i can save some people from wasting their money ...i think thats just fine.
The proper use of sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation certainly helps when you're trying to articulate a legible and intelligent rebuttal. You're comparing apples to oranges in general here steve, and you just refuse to see that.

You ask why SERM’s don’t build muscle? Well part of the reason is because they antagonize the anabolic and proliferative action of estrogen, while reducing GH and IGF-1 production.

You are comparing PS and Alpha-GPC to pharmaceutical drugs that not only have a complexly different method of action, but have side-effects that put them into a entirely different ball park.
Tell me how the product write-up claims are not supported in the provided references used to formulate it? If you've even read them. I'm all for an intelligent discussion, but you went on the attack right from the get-go without being properly educated or informed about the product. If you'd like to now continue this discussion in a more educational-based format, then maybe we can find the middle ground here along the way to come to an understanding, steve. For what it's worth, nobody is picking on you either as has already been stated.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
According to someone with the initials PA (im sure we all know who that is)....when asked directly...if you could minimally raise test levels and minimally lower cortisol levels would it have ANY direct benefit to the BB community (graphs presented shown - which were deemed meaningless since levels are represented by unknown constants) . Totally ignoring the GH claims - because ANYONE knows the oral route for GH is a total bust and useless. His answer re: ANY benefit - " NO appreciable benefit whatsoever that i can see" . Who would you believe ? Why would he lie? I think his opinion is pretty well respected...dont you ? I rest my case.

Oh and btw Trauma - as far as an intelligent conversation - you lowered yourself to insults and neg 9000 points - all that BS....not me. You tired to take this to a lower place IMO ....i refused to go there. My opinion ..pretty clear - i would not use this product. People can make their own decision (hell if the want to ignore my words ind input - thats one thing- if they want to ignore one of the most respected scientific minds in the supplement industry ever ...hmm that may not be prudent)
Have a good day gentlemen.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to someone with the initials PA (im sure we all know who that is)....when asked directly...if you could minimally raise test levels and minimally lower cortisol levels would it have ANY direct benefit to the BB community (graphs presented shown - which were deemed meaningless since levels are represented by unknown constants) . Totally ignoring the GH claims - because ANYONE knows the oral route for GH is a total bust and useless. His answer re: ANY benefit - " NO appreciable benefit whatsoever that i can see" . Who would you believe ? Why would he lie? I think his opinion is pretty well respected...dont you ? I rest my case.

Oh and btw Trauma - as far as an intelligent conversation - you lowered yourself to insults and neg 9000 points - all that BS....not me. You tired to take this to a lower place IMO ....i refused to go there. My opinion ..pretty clear - i would not use this product. People can make their own decision (hell if the want to ignore my words ind input - thats one thing- if they want to ignore one of the most respected scientific minds in the supplement industry ever ...hmm that may not be prudent)
Have a good day gentlemen.
Your delusional proclamations and self-righteousness is getting really tired. If you really want to get into the science here, i have plenty of experienc in science/medicine/research myself (Certified Emeregency Nurse of 10 years), u?

For what it's worth, i met PA at the olympia last year. He is a nice guy, or at least it thought so. I do respect PA for what he does, but i certainly don't always agree with him either. He's one man with his opinion. We all know that science isn't based on one mans views/research/theories.

You have your opinions, so be it; i can respect that, but to come in here and think that your arguements have been substantiated in anyway is surely an oversight. I see alot of hearsay and speculation myself.

Have a good day as well.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why dont the naysayers just wait a few more weeks/month until me an Johnyq have logged our results with PP's TRS. Personally, I'm confident this stuff will help. I'm on day two and can already tell a difference in PCT. Just keep up with my log which I started a thread on this morning.

Which brings me to another thing..whats the deal with "muscle mass" and EndoAmp Max? I'm not connecting the two. Sure, there is some indirect relationships between Endo raising test levels-> test levels increasing muscle/strength..but thats not why I'm taking it in PCT. Crap..I just want my kids to work properly..if thats too much to ask. lol.

In fact, if we want muscle mass we use PH's to do that. It's the shutdown issues that we have to work out afterwards with products such as 1-T Tren/ CEL X-Tren/ ACL Tren-X. And if I'm not mistaken, when we couple EndoAmp w/ Sustain Alpha, we see exaggerated results..at least advertised. But in a few short weeks we'll see. But like I said, I'm fairly confident in this product because I've already experienced some freaky results in just day two of use with TRS. Give it some time, man. This product has not been out long enough for people to say ye or nay.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your delusional proclamations and self-righteousness is getting really tired. If you really want to get into the science here, i have plenty of experienc in science/medicine/research myself (Certified Emeregency Nurse of 10 years), u?

For what it's worth, i met PA at the arnold last year. He is a nice guy, or at least it thought so. I do respect PA for what he does, but i certainly don't always agree with him either. He's one man with his opinion. We all know that science isn't based on one mans views/research/theories.

You have your opinions, so be it; i can respect that, but to come in here and think that your arguements have been substantiated in anyway is surely an oversight. I see alot of hearsay and speculation myself.

Have a good day as well.
Hey man I like your style. "Have a good day as well". lol. very cooth and Christ-like. Two thumbs up for you.