Any ideas on stock arrival of Jack3d?

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
So it seems that Nutraplanet is out of stock on jack3d.
And bodybuilding is also out of stock (or as they call it, available on 'backorder').

Some local aus online stores are selling it but for 4 times the price (literally).

Any ideas when stock will arrive in NP?
and is there anywhere else for now which has good deals on jack3d?

PatronSaint

Awards
I'm new to this site, so I'm not sure if I post a link (to a supplement store) if it's "cool" or not.

So I'll go ahead and post it, then it it's not cool someone can delete it. I am in no way affiliated with this website, their products, nor am I a sales rep of any sort. I'm a new user looking at obtaining better gains on my P90X workout (which has worked better for me than any gym workout I've ever done).

OK...I can't post URL's (since I'm a noob). Do a Google search for Bulk Nutrition Jack3d ... that should work for you. They have it for $24.99.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
the reason nutraplanet is OOS is because their customer service and pricing is better than other sites... but i understand when you need a supp, you need it asap.

hopefully USP will have some shipments sent out soon... support the 'planet!

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
just to update... the jack3d stock has arrived in NutraPlanet... good work...
I just ordered 2 bottles.. can't wait til they arrive (fingers crossed hoping they make it thru aus customs etc. and get to me some time next week)

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
i need jack3d asap....im doing a lift comp and i need my fix.....ugh its outa stock at nutraplanet....i hate paying shipping i was gonna order jack3d and the asteroid stack, but i guess ill have to wait this sucks...i need it now

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
whats going on???? i mean, Jack3d is great... but this is crazy!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We are honestly doing our best to keep up with this outstanding demand for jack3d (as well as our other products). As Jacob mentioned in another thread, we have 100k units currently in production in an attempt to catch up asap. I will get status on our next shipment to NP asap.

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We are honestly doing our best to keep up with this outstanding demand for jack3d (as well as our other products). As Jacob mentioned in another thread, we have 100k units currently in production in an attempt to catch up asap. I will get status on our next shipment to NP asap.
jack3d and strange ecstasy man!