Help with starting fatburning stack

sbunn

Awards
First post, but I've been reading a lot of good info on here the last couple months, which has helped me get my diet and workouts straight. I'm trying to cut fat and would like to put together a stack, but could use some help with what to use and the dosage/timing. I've read good things about slim xtreme and I know some people stacked it with lean fx. Also keep hearing good things about DCP. What do you guys think of a stack of all three of those supps? Or would this be overkill? I like the idea of slim xtreme for the energy boost. Also, I'm thinking I could benefit from something to control cortisol since I have a high stress job and seem to have trouble with fat around my stomach. Any recommendations?

I work out in the morning and have a limited time. To get to work on time, I need to be start working out no later than 1 hour and 15 minutes after waking up. Usually, I wake up and eat breakfast and then about a half hour later take some Ragnorak and workout half hour after that. If I add in some fatburners, how should I time the doses? Should I cut out the Ragnorak if I take these other supps or would the caffeine-free be OK to use with slim xtreme? For everyone who works out in the AM, I'd be interested in hearing how you time your breakfast/preworkout meal with your supps and workout. Thanks.

sbunn

Awards
bump - anyone work out in the AM? How do you time your supps, breakfast/preworkout and workout?