19 Nor pulse for first cycle?

spickidy

Awards
This is my first cycle and I do not want to start with something adrogenic, so 19 Nor is up my alley. I was thinking of pulsing Mass FX and using some left over 6-Oxo my buddy gave me for PCT-does this sound good or should I just run a regular cycle with Nolva for PCT. Does anybody have any dosage suggestions? I am in Wing Chun kung fu so I keep a light ripped weight usually under 185 - right now I am 24 years old 5'9" 170 and about 8% bf -since I just recovered from a rib injury 2 weeks ago. I want to gain a little more muscle and strenght- nothing crazy. I was also thinking of pulsing Epi or H-Drol.

CJ1990

Awards
This is my first cycle and I do not want to start with something adrogenic, so 19 Nor is up my alley. I was thinking of pulsing Mass FX and using some left over 6-Oxo my buddy gave me for PCT-does this sound good or should I just run a regular cycle with Nolva for PCT. Does anybody have any dosage suggestions? I am in Wing Chun kung fu so I keep a light ripped weight usually under 185 - right now I am 24 years old 5'9" 170 and about 8% bf -since I just recovered from a rib injury 2 weeks ago. I want to gain a little more muscle and strenght- nothing crazy. I was also thinking of pulsing Epi or H-Drol.

There are a lot of mixed opinions on pulsing. I, personally, think it is stupid. I continually find myself posting this to so many people - if you are planning on doing a cycle, make sure you do it right, and in a way that will get the most out of. Just go for a 4 week cycle. 19-nor (Tren) is not a good starter prohormone. Epistane or Halodrol would be the way to go. Halodrol and Epistane would both give you a very lean, dry look. They are great for cutting. An example of a good starter cycle would be as follows:

Halodrol:
week 1: 50 mg
Week 2: 75 mg
Week 3: 75 mg
Week 4: 75 mg
Optional Week 5: 100 mg

ALWAYS use a SERM. Think of it as your condom for cycling PHs.

spickidy

Awards
I want to keep sides at a min. and don't care if I have to wait later for more gains as Wing Chun has helped me out with my patience. That is why I want to start of with a pulse cycle. I want to get Epi but do not know if pulsing it will still be hard on the hairline.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
I think for a first cycle maybe you should opt in for H-drol, and run a full cycle instead of pulsing for the first cycle. Maybe someone more knowledgable than me can agree with this?

H-drol cant be pulsed, its got a longer half life than you need for pulsing to work. Its also going to be milder in terms of shutdown in comparison to Epi.

I think maybe you should use the search button and read through peoples questions about running h-Drol and see the different PCT's people have used and with what success. Personally for something like H-drol, i wouldn't run a Serm. Then again nothing wrong with keeping one on hand incase your shutdown more than anticipated.

Do some more research IMO, try not rush into it. H-drol will be good for leaning you out while adding some size on you as well. A nice recomp! All the best.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
While I agree with mostly everything CJ said above, I do not think you'd need a SERM for PCT with Epistane or H-drol. SERM's can come with their own side effects. I wouldn't advise using unless absolutely necessary (a Tren cycle), but I DO advise having one on hand just in case. I also wouldn't run the Tren for your first cycle. There are a ton of logs on here to search and see what would be a good PCT for you. There are alot of options.