slowly droping prohormones or just stop?

windhatchback

Awards
i notice that prenisone "anti inflamatory steroid" has to be slowly weaned off like from 7 pills a day to 1 pill a day it is ill advised by pharmacists and dr's not to just cut it off mid week so they dont fk up their on body's own hormone production. so how come nobody is really weaning off the prohormones but instead just cutting it off then going into the pct phase. in example isnt better to go 1 week of tren 60mg a day, week 2 90mg a day, then 3 90mg a day, then week 4 60mg first 3 days, then 30mg and end?? what are you guys input on this.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
this has recently been talked about, Seth Roberts brought it up. i personally have never done this. if you think about it, if i'm taking a ph/ps that typically has a half live of 6 to 8 hours and reduce the dosage, its not going to restart my hpta any faster. i'm still have a good amount of the compound in me all the time. i do not think it would hurt you to do it...reducing the dosage that is. if i'm going to still have a good amount of a compound in me, i would personally rather end strong than weaker (sort of speaking) due to the reduction, but again i don't think it would hurt you.

windhatchback

Awards
cool i didnt see anything with Seth roberts talking about it but thanks for the info now i'll look into more of seth's posts on it. anyhow i figured this would be better for the pct stage and you'll prob feel less of a drop.