Fat burner and testosterone Boosters
- 04-25-2009, 07:35 PM
- 04-25-2009, 08:12 PM
04-25-2009, 10:29 PM
However, that's NOT going to guarantee that you lose fat whilst gaining muscle. Losing fat and gaining muscle are at the OPPOSITE ends of the DIET spectrum: To lose fat you have to consistently be eating LESS than Maintenance; to gain muscle you have to consistently be eating MORE than Maintenance.
The ONLY way you will achieve BOTH at the SAME time is by ensurign that you manipulate your diet for it (i.e. calorie cycling). It IS possible; and it is a SLOW process, so you must have patience.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Triton Power in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2016, 06:15 PM
- By muad33b in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 13Last Post: 06-25-2015, 08:52 AM
- By SilkPhantom in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 10-26-2007, 03:18 AM
- By Beowulf in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2007, 06:32 AM
- By Buracho in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:10 PM