Fat burner and testosterone Boosters
- 04-25-2009, 06:35 PM
- 04-25-2009, 07:12 PM
- 04-25-2009, 09:29 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'1" 121 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
However, that's NOT going to guarantee that you lose fat whilst gaining muscle. Losing fat and gaining muscle are at the OPPOSITE ends of the DIET spectrum: To lose fat you have to consistently be eating LESS than Maintenance; to gain muscle you have to consistently be eating MORE than Maintenance.
The ONLY way you will achieve BOTH at the SAME time is by ensurign that you manipulate your diet for it (i.e. calorie cycling). It IS possible; and it is a SLOW process, so you must have patience.
Similar Forum Threads
- By noot in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2011, 10:14 PM
- By BigDawg99 in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 09-02-2010, 10:29 AM
- By Rustysballs in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2009, 04:32 AM
- By Rustysballs in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2009, 06:58 AM
- By spartan300 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2009, 07:24 PM