is rpm/drive or DTH/r4w better?

mikethebeast

Awards
Hi im trying to find the best supplement that will give me lean hard muscle gains. I'm 5'8" 160lbs i have a low body fat but i want to be alot more ripped and put more muscle on. which supplement would work better? I am on just rpm right now.
Mike

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've used DTH before, and had great results. The whole line-up from Get Diesel works very well for me. Try using the "Search" button bud, and you'r bound to find some logs and hopefully get more of your questions answered. Oh, and welcome to the forums!! I just saw your age, so I'd say eat,eat,eat!! Good luck!!

mikethebeast

Awards
thanx i will check them out, hey do you know if there is a log on The One from applied nutriceuticals. was reading about it and it sounds like it puts on hard lean mass.

munique

Awards
thanx i will check them out, hey do you know if there is a log on The One from applied nutriceuticals. was reading about it and it sounds like it puts on hard lean mass.
The One is a prohormone.
Please do some research before going down that route.

mikethebeast

Awards
have you heard of the one? do you know if its worth the time? I will check out that stoked, so its better then the DTH?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Hi im trying to find the best supplement that will give me lean hard muscle gains. I'm 5'8" 160lbs i have a low body fat but i want to be alot more ripped and put more muscle on. which supplement would work better? I am on just rpm right now.
Mike
I can't even say that you can honestly compare the two sets. Both sets are made for different reasons and help in different manners...RPM is more stimulant, whereas, dth is more natural test booster. Yes, RPM has other properties that make it similar in fashion, but most strictly use it as a stim.

I dont' think you can go wrong with either, as I have used both sets (not r4w), yet, as I said, they are used for different reasons.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
For what you are looking for, I recommend DTHC, NosEsther, and Glycobol, if you want to know why, pm me, lots of explaining lol.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you'r 20 years old. Sure, there are logs on the One out there, but by the time you'r ready to use it, something as good or better will more than likely be out. Max out you'r natural gains first, you've got plenty of time to do that, maybe then you can think about PH's. Granted, it's your choice.

mikethebeast

Awards
so i should try out the stoked and R4W? what exactly is stoked?

mikethebeast

Awards
sorry if i am getting on nerves but what your saying is i shouldnt use supplements?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
so i should try out the stoked and R4W? what exactly is stoked?
Stoked is a natural test booster with ant-iflammortory and anti-oxidative properties, as well as an erogenic supplement. Icarrin inhibits PDE-5, allowing for more nitric oxide production, reservatrol has AI properties, giving one more strength, and leaning possibilites. R4W is good because its a STRONG stimulant with nutrient partrinioning herbs in it, please pm me.:dunno:

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
sorry if i am getting on nerves but what your saying is i shouldnt use supplements?
No we are not saying that u should not use supplements... we are advising against the use of ph's at ur age (the one)... Heres a very simple breakdown of the supplements
DTH - Aggression, Density, Strength
Drive - Recomp, LBM increases when used longer than 4 weeks, Density, Endurance

Personally i would pick up both... run them both for 12 weeks... and just try out R4W and RPM and see which one works better for u...

ilovefish

Awards
your 20 an weigh 155 forget about The One.

DTH is a solid product though at your age test boosters an such are needless imo but you could give them a shot.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
to put it simply, stay away from 'steroids'. Some ppl call The One a 'prohormone', i call it a 'steroid'. (And now a The One rep will come up to flame me, lol).

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
No worries bud, ask as many questions as you want, that's how you get answers. I wasn't saying "No supplements" I was just sharing my advice on what supps you shouldn't do, like PH's ( Pro-Hormones). Suffice to say, if you don't understand them, then it's a good idea not to use them. By all means, read up on the stuff you don't understand and ask questions. At your age, assuming your healthy, there's lots of natural gains ahead of you. A natty test booster may help, like DTH (Diesel Test Hardcore)but I would get your diet and vitamin intake in check first. Good luck!!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I wish I had good advice as these guys are giving when I was 20. Take heed to the information and advice given to you in here. I endorse the advice to stay away from PHs till you are older.

mikethebeast

Awards
ya thank you all for the advice i will definatley stay away from those, ya im healthy i have about 6% body fat but want to drop it and get more cut and put on leaner muscle mass. I will try out the rpm and drive first cause i am already taking rpm and i really like it, it gives me so much energy and seems to burn the fat off quickly. Havent used drive but have heard some good things about it.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know you said you were going to use the RPM supplement but I have to tell you
I have tried it and at 4 or 5 caps it didn't give me the kind of energy, focus, or stamina
that just 3 caps of Ready4War does. I have tried many different preworkout stims and
I feel Ready4war is the best preworkout capsule stimm out there. I do not work for
Diesel nutrition I just get great results from Diesel products and I am sure it is because
of the quality that goes into them. I am sure many people in this forum will agree with me.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I used Drive, RPM, IGF-2 and added about 7 lbs in 3 weeks, vacular as heck, and seen some major increases. I am not sure about DTH n R4W though I have some of those on the way :D My next run will be DTH +R4W +Nos Ether Lv 1