im undecided.. nitrix oxide or anabolic?

R

R6AAC

Awards
i wanna add another supplement to my routine but i can't decide on what.
currently im on CL's green mag, purple wrath, orange triad, animal flex and omega, and mhp probolic sr. my goals are to gain lean muscle size and strength. im 5'9 185lbs w 12% bf. i eat like a mofo. shiz load of protein and a lil bit of carbs. i've been looking into anablic pump, h-drol, bsn nitrix.. please help.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Look into asteroid stack by USPlabs i think it fits your goals has Anabolic pump as well as Prime and PowerFULL

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
Definitely go with AP over NO, especially if you eat a lot of carbs/protein.

But I personally think NO is junk.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
NO = Hit or miss some people love them give tons of energy others like me nothing.....

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
currently im on CL's green mag, purple wrath, orange triad, animal flex and omega, and mhp probolic sr. my goals are to gain lean muscle size and strength. im 5'9 185lbs w 12% bf. i eat like a mofo. shiz load of protein and a lil bit of carbs. i've been looking into anablic pump, h-drol, bsn nitrix.. please help.
How the F++k does H-Drol get mixed into that list???? Its not something you just simply add to your stack with out additional supplements for support. You seem confused and I would highly recommend you stay away from all hormonal products for quite some time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
since you are already on a cl stack if you have to add something go with white flood. btw how long have you been on these supps? you should see growth and improvement if you stay on them long enough. i saw significant improvement after three months on gm/pw/wf.

R

R6AAC

Awards
since you are already on a cl stack if you have to add something go with white flood. btw how long have you been on these supps? you should see growth and improvement if you stay on them long enough. i saw significant improvement after three months on gm/pw/wf.
i was on white flood for a week.. for some reason i can't take it anymore. it gets me weak and gives me the jitters very bad. even with one scoop! i think im sensitive to the gava in it. at least thats what a rep told me.

R

R6AAC

Awards
How the F++k does H-Drol get mixed into that list???? Its not something you just simply add to your stack with out additional supplements for support. You seem confused and I would highly recommend you stay away from all hormonal products for quite some time.
i'm just throwing shiz out there

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
BSN nitrix is about as useful as an inflatable dartboard.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Why not throw superdrol in the mix.....I hear it stacks well with Nitrix and No-Xplode
X2... plus u can take for as long as you want with no side effects and the gains just keep comin! haha

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Wow man, just eat more haha you got enough supps already.