im undecided.. nitrix oxide or anabolic?

  1. Registered User
    R6AAC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    106

    im undecided.. nitrix oxide or anabolic?


    i wanna add another supplement to my routine but i can't decide on what.
    currently im on CL's green mag, purple wrath, orange triad, animal flex and omega, and mhp probolic sr. my goals are to gain lean muscle size and strength. im 5'9 185lbs w 12% bf. i eat like a mofo. shiz load of protein and a lil bit of carbs. i've been looking into anablic pump, h-drol, bsn nitrix.. please help.

  2. Registered User
    jumpshot903's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,384
    Rep Power
    12045

    Look into asteroid stack by USPlabs i think it fits your goals has Anabolic pump as well as Prime and PowerFULL
  3. Registered User
    IvyLeaguePump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    190

    Definitely go with AP over NO, especially if you eat a lot of carbs/protein.

    But I personally think NO is junk.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jumpshot903's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,384
    Rep Power
    12045

    NO = Hit or miss some people love them give tons of energy others like me nothing.....
  5. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    1139

    Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    i wanna add another supplement to my routine but i can't decide on what.
    currently im on CL's green mag, purple wrath, orange triad, animal flex and omega, and mhp probolic sr. my goals are to gain lean muscle size and strength. im 5'9 185lbs w 12% bf. i eat like a mofo. shiz load of protein and a lil bit of carbs. i've been looking into anablic pump, h-drol, bsn nitrix.. please help.
    How the F++k does H-Drol get mixed into that list???? Its not something you just simply add to your stack with out additional supplements for support. You seem confused and I would highly recommend you stay away from all hormonal products for quite some time.
  6. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    i wanna add another supplement to my routine but i can't decide on what.
    currently im on CL's green mag, purple wrath, orange triad, animal flex and omega, and mhp probolic sr. my goals are to gain lean muscle size and strength. im 5'9 185lbs w 12% bf. i eat like a mofo. shiz load of protein and a lil bit of carbs. i've been looking into anablic pump, h-drol, bsn nitrix.. please help.
    since you are already on a cl stack if you have to add something go with white flood. btw how long have you been on these supps? you should see growth and improvement if you stay on them long enough. i saw significant improvement after three months on gm/pw/wf.
  7. Registered User
    Sinon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Humble, Texas
    Age
    26
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    177

    Nitrix is useless.
  8. Registered User
    R6AAC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    since you are already on a cl stack if you have to add something go with white flood. btw how long have you been on these supps? you should see growth and improvement if you stay on them long enough. i saw significant improvement after three months on gm/pw/wf.
    i was on white flood for a week.. for some reason i can't take it anymore. it gets me weak and gives me the jitters very bad. even with one scoop! i think im sensitive to the gava in it. at least thats what a rep told me.
  9. Registered User
    R6AAC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    How the F++k does H-Drol get mixed into that list???? Its not something you just simply add to your stack with out additional supplements for support. You seem confused and I would highly recommend you stay away from all hormonal products for quite some time.
    i'm just throwing shiz out there
  10. Registered User
    joebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    1139

    Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    i'm just throwing shiz out there
    Why not throw superdrol in the mix.....I hear it stacks well with Nitrix and No-Xplode
  11. Registered User
    elliotuk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  167 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    151

    BSN nitrix is about as useful as an inflatable dartboard.
  12. Registered User
    wolverines's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    50018

    Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Why not throw superdrol in the mix.....I hear it stacks well with Nitrix and No-Xplode
    X2... plus u can take for as long as you want with no side effects and the gains just keep comin! haha
  13. Registered User
    wrasslin116's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    LatCity
    Posts
    1,527
    Rep Power
    874

    Wow man, just eat more haha you got enough supps already.
  14. Registered User
    R6AAC's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    106

    Quote Originally Posted by wolverines View Post
    X2... plus u can take for as long as you want with no side effects and the gains just keep comin! haha
    by what company?
  15. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    by what company?
    GNC, of course. who else would put out such a miracle supp?
  16. Registered User
    wolverines's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    361
    Rep Power
    50018

    Quote Originally Posted by R6AAC View Post
    by what company?
    O jeezzz... I feel like the guy in Transformers when hes talking to Sam "We need to know everything you know. People can die here." haha
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Undecided
    By bpmartyr in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 12:35 PM
  2. Nitrix Oxide Herbs..?
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 06:17 PM
  3. Is anybody out there undecided?
    By DieTrying in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 08:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in