I'm torn - go with LG's MMv2 or CEL's X-tren

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
I’m torn. Looking to do a H-drol stack with a non-meth, but unsure of whether to go with LG’s MMv2 or CEL’s X-tren – the two are obviously different compounds, both reportedly good for strength and dry gains. I must say I’m particularly interested in the strength gains.

Cheers lads :biggthumpup:

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
im goin with mmv2 in may so we'll see what happens. i don't know much about xtren but everyone i know that has taken mmv2 has had nothing but amazing strength gains and no side effects. what are u planning on using for pct?

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
im goin with mmv2 in may so we'll see what happens. i don't know much about xtren but everyone i know that has taken mmv2 has had nothing but amazing strength gains and no side effects. what are u planning on using for pct?
Will be using Formex, maybe Dermacrine which I've used before, and also a SERM. I usually use Get Diesel's Diesel Test, but out of stock at NP.

Have had Mmv2 on my list for a while, but have been reading a bit about X-tren which seems to also have some pretty good feedback.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
yah dude either way ur gunna end up with a win win situation

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote is for X-tren. That would be a really nice stack with H-drol. I used MMV2 awhile back and thought it was ok. It made a great pre-workout PH and got me ready to tear up the weights a long with some strength and fat loss. It didn't have a wow factor for me and seemed very weak when I used it. I also had some problems..... raising the flag (cough) near the end and actually made me discontinue a tad earlier than planned.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol wtf its supposed to make your flag hard as trigonometry hahahhahaha maybe you just had issues? ur the first i ever heard of having ed on this product thats weird

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your looking for a DRY compound and strength then go with MMv2, very proven product. With that said I have not run the x-tren. really cant comment on that.. any questions about it shoot me a pm ..

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol wtf its supposed to make your flag hard as trigonometry hahahhahaha maybe you just had issues? ur the first i ever heard of having ed on this product thats weird
Maybe that's my problem....trig was soft and easy for me LOL

I am not saying it is a normal fact but honestly not too many are willing to post something like that up. I used it solo and had that problem, I think some of the alpha male feeling etc is a little overblown except for pre-workout. I used it in a stack with epistane and Dermacrine mainly with large doses pre-workout and it worked very well. Not sure it would be worth it on it's own and didn't feel TONS extra when I added it in. Another buddy I ran it with enjoyed it pretty well though. Nothing outrageous though.

Also I was not under stress really and have not had trouble with that since I began getting boners lol and a bit after stopping it was not a problem. That being said LIBIDO was not effected though, however that made it more frustrating lol

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i have used mmv2 is a great product pre workout and zero sides but i do intend to try cels x tren both products are great :)

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
hahahah im gunna try it out and log it and see what happens. it should be all good tho.