Protein, Protein, Protein.....

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So, I have been shopping and shopping to find the best prices on Whey Protein... Lately it has been either SciVation 10lb shipped for like $67.00. Looking at American Whey, 10lb, it's like $62.00 shipped. Anyone have any sweet spots they would like to share?? This shyt is getting spendy when going through about 2lbs a week.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really depends on what you want. What i mean by that is concentrate or isolate. Additionally, are you looking for protein sources that are not whey? LG's gemma?

The issue I had with Scivations protein was the high amount of concentrate, which I believe was 50/50.

Personally, I am a big fan of ATW WPI.

Also, why 2lbs a week? Try to get more protein from whole food sources as well

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
It really depends on what you want. What i mean by that is concentrate or isolate. Additionally, are you looking for protein sources that are not whey? LG's gemma?

The issue I had with Scivations protein was the high amount of concentrate, which I believe was 50/50.

Personally, I am a big fan of ATW WPI.

Also, why 2lbs a week? Try to get more protein from whole food sources as well
As far as 2lbs a week, right now I'm on the CKD diet, my diet is in check for sure, my main sources of protein daily are chicken/2 cans tuna/cheese/pb/steak... It's hard to hit 300 grams of protein with no carbs, and limited calories.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been looking at the concentrate lately as well. As far as 2lbs a week, right now I'm on the CKD diet, my diet is in check for sure, my main sources of protein daily are chicken/2 cans tuna/cheese/pb/steak... It's hard to hit 300 grams of protein with no carbs, and limited calories.
Where are the whole eggs? You have to have a decent amount of fats on CKD and whole eggs are amongst the, if not the, very best whole food sources.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
My bad, I have loads of eggs in the morning, forgot that one.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So I'm going to give whey concentrate a shot. Anyone recommend a good low carb flavoring system?