Non Hormonal Mass Stack Help

trw144

Awards
Hi,

I m looking for the best non hormonal mass stack. I ve been lifting for about 5 years with the usual creatine, whey, bcaas, etc and am looking for something to help me put on a good few lbs of mass. I had been considering hyperdrol/mass fx from extreme anabolics, or alri's jungle warfare/bam for a 6 week cycle. Could anyone help point me in the right direction and suggest the best possible stack for my goals. I was going to do jungle warfare and mass fx but was nt sure if the "new" jungle warfare is any good?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Well best is subjective but a few names constantly mentioned in positive ways are Activate Xtreme,PowerFull,RPM & Drive.Also T-Bol seems to be getting a lot of good feedback.I have used Activate Xtreme and was very happy with it.I used 2 bottles back to back and had a large increase in strength and muscle volume.I literally looked pumped all day on it.it was probably the best supplement I ever used.

If money is not an object you could stack Activate Xtreme with Drive and PowerFull.Prime from USP Labs is also getting a ton of rave reviews on here.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
Just like you i read the reviews of Jungle Warfare in these forums and bought 2 months supply. I did gain a lot but it was my first 2 months of training and most of those gains were simply beginner gains that I probably would have got anyway.

What I came to realise is the reviews of Jungle Warfare that you have read where people are amazed by it are all reviews of the old JW when it first came out. At the time it was spiked with a mild steroid and people gained a lot from it but later they changed the ingredients and the version these days is mild. I wouldn't recommend JW now as there are better things, the hyperdrol and mass FX will get u more gains than the JW now imo.

Also have a look at USPlabs Prime, everyone loves that in these forums :)

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
elliotuk,what you mentioned was the reason I never used my 2 bottles of JW lol.Right when I was about to use them the threads started popping up and I honestly did not want to risk it especially since the Alri folks never really gave any info when asked if PCT was needed or not.I am not familiar with PH's/Steroids or PCT very much so I just never used them.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
elliotuk,what you mentioned was the reason I never used my 2 bottles of JW lol.Right when I was about to use them the threads started popping up and I honestly did not want to risk it especially since the Alri folks never really gave any info when asked if PCT was needed or not.I am not familiar with PH's/Steroids or PCT very much so I just never used them.
ye i kinda rushed into it at the start I had no idea what i was doing, someone in this forum pm'd me and adviced me to get a few things for PCT so I did. But at the end of the 8 weeks of JW I really didnt feel like I was "on" anything at all so I posted a thread in the anabolics section asking if they thought PCT was really necessary and a couple of guys said that they didnt bother with a PCT after the new version of JW and were fine. So I didnt bother, and ive been fine, stopped taking the stuff about 1 month ago now and have had no loss of libido or anything.

If you have the old bottles of JW I would get some PCT cause theyre spiked, but the new ones are safe imo.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Asteroid Stack: Anabolic Pump + Prime + PowerFULL. :cool:

Strength gains

Muscle Gains

Fat loss

Increased libido

Increased HGH

Win.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
The Asteroid Stack: Anabolic Pump + Prime + PowerFULL. :cool:

Strength gains

Muscle Gains

Fat loss

Increased libido

Increased HGH

Win.
You always get to the threads before me was gonna suggest the same thing lol

worker

Awards
Well best is subjective but a few names constantly mentioned in positive ways are Activate Xtreme,PowerFull,RPM & Drive.Also T-Bol seems to be getting a lot of good feedback.I have used Activate Xtreme and was very happy with it.I used 2 bottles back to back and had a large increase in strength and muscle volume.I literally looked pumped all day on it.it was probably the best supplement I ever used.

If money is not an object you could stack Activate Xtreme with Drive and PowerFull.Prime from USP Labs is also getting a ton of rave reviews on here.
Did you run the Activate Xtreme solo or did you stack it with something else?

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Try Activate X w/ some Stoked! bro... or I've heard that Drive w/ X Factor is a killer stack too

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Did you run the Activate Xtreme solo or did you stack it with something else?
I used the basics-a multi,Creatine Monohydrate and BCAA's(Xtend) along with a Whey+Oats+Dextrose shake post workout.

Besides those,I used ZMA as well.Caffeine pre-workout few times a week.

I ran the AX for 2 bottles and really liked it.The formula is now owned by Driven Sports and they have added Zinc and Pine Bark so it is even better now I bet.No more need to use ZMA with it since it has Zinc.

worker

Awards
Thanks WW.

Is stoked a aromatase inhibitor? Should I attempt to take one with Activate Extreme (i.e Formex)?

worker

Awards
"I ran the AX for 2 bottles and really liked it.The formula is now owned by Driven Sports and they have added Zinc and Pine Bark so it is even better now I bet.No more need to use ZMA with it since it has Zinc."[/QUOTE]

When I look up Activate Xtreme I seem to come up with two different labelings. Is the Zinc and the Pine Bark the only real difference in the formula.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
"I ran the AX for 2 bottles and really liked it.The formula is now owned by Driven Sports and they have added Zinc and Pine Bark so it is even better now I bet.No more need to use ZMA with it since it has Zinc."
When I look up Activate Xtreme I seem to come up with two different labelings. Is the Zinc and the Pine Bark the only real difference in the formula.[/QUOTE]

Yes.I have an old bottle here I used for generic Vitamin C tabs.Only difference is they added Zinc and Pine Bark.Old AX had 1250mg of ingredients per 2 caps.The new one has 1500mg.They raised the Icarrin it seems as well( a good thing,Icarrin is awesome stuff).

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Xtreme - Mass FX FULL STRENGTH
^^ Mass FX MS is the best test booster I've ever used. Activate Xtreme has gotten awesome reviews all around as well, but I havent tried it since the original.

trw144

Awards
well i think i m going to go with either activate extreme or mass fx. Are they both pretty similar as activate extreme is about £15 cheaper than mass fx? also, what would be the best thing to stack activate extreme with for some major gains?

finally, do these non hormonal stacks actually work - everyone always tells me that there is no miracle supplement for adding mass (other than juicing) so i am apprehensive about spending £80 only to find it does nt work at all.

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
well i think i m going to go with either activate extreme or mass fx. Are they both pretty similar as activate extreme is about £15 cheaper than mass fx? also, what would be the best thing to stack activate extreme with for some major gains?

finally, do these non hormonal stacks actually work - everyone always tells me that there is no miracle supplement for adding mass (other than juicing) so i am apprehensive about spending £80 only to find it does nt work at all.
Well they do help but only if your diet and training are correct. Theyre no substitute for a good clean diet, but if you eat and train correctly then ye these supplements can help. Dont expect any miracles though theyre not steroids.

worker

Awards
Can you expect more (in terms of muscle gains) on a pro anabolic like Mass Fx or Max Out as opposed to just a test booster?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
They are both test boosters. Pro-anabolic just means that it promotes anabolism, which any test booster can be classified as. But yes, Mass FX would be a better choice for a pro-anabolic type supplement

trw144

Awards
well my diet and trsaining are good - 3500 calories from good wholesome foods and 240 g protein ( i way 150lbs). What can i expect to gain from a 6 week cycle?

Also, is mass fx and hydrobol my best bet then?

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
how would a anabolic pump and activate xtreme work together

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump works pretty well with any other test booster

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Big fan of Adaptogen N or Kre-Anabolyn. If not these then look into bulk raws but... trib, ecdy and fenugreek/longjack lend themselves to polished extracts vs. bulk material. In other words, it's worth it to pay a little extra IMO. The other products you mentioned do have a good track record as well..

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im at the end of a mass fx and x-factor run, and all i can say is great strength gains, and a little more vascular.