Activate Xtreme: low libido :(

JDRG

JDRG

Awards
Activate Xtreme: low libido <- Gone :)

Hi guys

I'm on day 11 of my AX cycle and the only thing I notice is a loss of libido...
My desire came down to 1-2 times per day, common for me is 2-3 times
Furthermore I have troubles with falling asleep when taking AX in the evening.
This is exactly the opposite of what the product claims to do..so lol
In consideration of other users' reviews I expect the strengh gains to kick in in week 2-3...
How can these effects be explained?

Regards

dra05ke

Awards
hm that is unusual ...i noticed decent strength gains when using AX right around the 2 to 3 week mark so you should see the same results and also the libido issue as well happened to me, if using it for increased libido then i would take a week off and then start again, if using for strength then either let libido be where it's at ... as for the sleeplessness, the rhidola rosea has been known to stimulate the central nervous system, try taking you last dose 6 hours before sleeping and see if that helps.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AX works. It took me about a month to notice bigger muscles and strength, and after 2 months I was like WOW! I looked much bigger and strength was up, I respond very well to divanil.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Interesting..... I had stacked AX with STOKED awhile back and my libido was through the roof. I've also used Divanex and didn't have libido issues.

Are there any other variables that have changed lately? Are you under more stress right now?

JDRG

JDRG

Awards
Okay thanks for the comments!
No i'm not under stress, I'm even in holidays atm..

I take 4 pills a day and im at 175-185lbs, may be it's too much? Should I try to lower the dosage? What do u think?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks for the comments!
No i'm not under stress, I'm even in holidays atm..

I take 4 pills a day and im at 175-185lbs, may be it's too much? Should I try to lower the dosage? What do u think?
Try taking 2 pills upon waking, and 2 more an hour before your workout. Also, Divanil works extremely well with an AI.

JDRG

JDRG

Awards
Try taking 2 pills upon waking, and 2 more an hour before your workout. Also, Divanil works extremely well with an AI.
But, that's what I'm doing already :p
As far as I know, AX hasn't got an AI, but isoflavones which are very similar to estrogen to block the receptors, is that correct?

I read somewhere that Activate lowers the level of total testosterone but upps the level of free T - could this cause the libido problem?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
But, that's what I'm doing already :p
As far as I know, AX hasn't got an AI, but isoflavones which are very similar to estrogen to block the receptors, is that correct?

I read somewhere that Activate lowers the level of total testosterone but upps the level of free T - could this cause the libido problem?
AX should not cause any libido problems. Are you taking any other supplements with it? How is your sleep? Less sleep = less libido. AX contains I3C, which lowers levels of all bad estrogens and increases the one good estrogen... Which leads to increased testosterone.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting..... I had stacked AX with STOKED awhile back and my libido was through the roof. I've also used Divanex and didn't have libido issues.

Are there any other variables that have changed lately? Are you under more stress right now?

I agree here the AX/Stoked stack kicked libido into high gear. I have not heard about this problem at all with AX.

JDRG

JDRG

Awards
AX should not cause any libido problems. Are you taking any other supplements with it? How is your sleep? Less sleep = less libido. AX contains I3C, which lowers levels of all bad estrogens and increases the one good estrogen... Which leads to increased testosterone.
No other supps, exept zinc and a multi vit...
My sleep is always good, I never wake up at night.
Btw, I had the same problem with Mass FX!

And again thanks for all comments

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
No other supps, exept zinc and a multi vit...
My sleep is always good, I never wake up at night.
Btw, I had the same problem with Mass FX!

And again thanks for all comments
I'd say that your body doesn't respond well to Divanil. That's my guess.

JDRG

JDRG

Awards
I'd say that your body doesn't respond well to Divanil. That's my guess.
That's possible, but may be it was simply too much. I do only take 3 caps now for some days and my libido is back up! :hump:
Dosed at 3 caps a day my two bottles would last for about 11 weeks altogether.. Is it a good idea to run AX that long at a low dosage?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's possible, but may be it was simply too much. I do only take 3 caps now for some days and my libido is back up! :hump:
Dosed at 3 caps a day my two bottles would last for about 11 weeks altogether.. Is it a good idea to run AX that long at a low dosage?
I would not run it longer than 8 weeks without a break.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm planning to run Divanil for like 12 weeks this summer

It's very safe

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
remember when you use something like divanil you free up test and E2,

put an AI in there, your e2 levels may be too high

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
People are forgetting that abundance in divanil can cause suppressiopn to one's LH levels; causing a lack in libido.

dra05ke

Awards
if you're looking to icrease LH output and want to stay legal pick up some AN's Drive. some good 'ol bulk maca root will sure do the trick to increase libido, if thats your main concern ..or just pick up some DTH i dont know why you went with AX for a test booster...DTHC is superior to it.

JDRG

JDRG

Awards
I thank you all for your interest in my problems, especially andrew - but i must admit, the little libido supressing effects of the first 2 weeks are gone now, i'm actually very horny atm lol

Im running 4 caps/day again and I start 'feeling' it in the gym :)

if you're looking to icrease LH output and want to stay legal pick up some AN's Drive. some good 'ol bulk maca root will sure do the trick to increase libido, if thats your main concern ..or just pick up some DTH i dont know why you went with AX for a test booster...DTHC is superior to it.
I can answer this, it's bc DTHC is hardly available and very expensive in europe (~50€)

regards :wave2:

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Everyone reports great libido effects from DTHC, but the AX will build more muscle mass.

JDRG

JDRG

Awards
In today's workout I added 22lbs on deadlifts and 55lbs on leg press all of a sudden :eek:

I'm curious what the future will bring

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
In today's workout I added 22lbs on deadlifts and 55lbs on leg press all of a sudden :eek:

I'm curious what the future will bring
Welcome to the world of divanil, one of my favorite herbs for strength gain:006:.