Need PH PCT Help ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

erichstolz

Awards
Ok here is the deal:

I am taking massdrol (superdrol clone) currently and I just finished my 2nd week at 10mg's a day. Im taking a light cycle because it is my first PH. I want to stop due to several personal reasons...but i was wondering since i was on a light dosage for just 2 weeks do i still need a SERM for PCT or could i just do a good OTC pct???

Thanks in advance

MOD EDIT: Read the stickies.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
wrong section (goes in the steroid section) plus you would need to give us more detail. If you had a PCT planned out in the first place just start it, but i guess you didn't? I'd still use a SERM to be safe.

erichstolz

Awards
I just can't get my hands on a SERM right now, so what OTC would you suggest?

dra05ke

Awards
sorry, there is nothing OTC you can take to help with IGNORANCE! next time dont buy a PH without a PCT

post in steroid section, fool.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
sorry, there is nothing OTC you can take to help with IGNORANCE! next time dont buy a PH without a PCT

post in steroid section, fool.
Just go ask your dad for a hug... maybe he won't punch you this time.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Yea you should definitely have had a serm on hand before you choose to run superdrol. But since you dont have access to one, an otc pct is better than nothing. I would personally recommend I Force Reversitol stacked with something like Activate Extreme or a non hormonal stack like Drive and RPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.