jesus i need fukin help

Status
Not open for further replies.
getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
okay how hard is it to find a god damn product that fukin works. and please don't even start with oh your 17 your too young do everything natural. THATS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT. I do everything my friends do. Work out 5 days a week 3 hours a day. I eat six times a day. about 8000 cals a day. I did creatine for three months (size on) didn't do ****. Did muscle mass, mutant mass, gnc for three years didn't gain ****. However, my freinds went from 180 to 210. I went from 180 to 187. For hockey i need to get to 210 because im a defense. I am not even considering the fuks who tell me to take steroids because they are retarded. Anybody have any advice because my calmness is really wearing thin.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working out 3 hours a day is counterproductive. If you are trying to gain size workout for 45 minutes to an hour tops.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
my trainer does nhl drills with my team so i can't exactly call the shots but do u think thats the main reason? and if so why are my freinds still gaining weight?

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Not enough information. And you aren't going to get a good answer when your first post is just a rant.

Also, try to do some critical thinking here. It's your body.
(e.g. Have you gotten bloodwork? Have you asked your PCP? What's your family history?)

Maybe it's because you stress too much, as evident by your post.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol well by looking at ur info we're kinda in the same spot. It just literally feels fuking impossible man. Bloodwork is fine,pcp indicated everything was fine just told me im really healthy and told me not to worry because ill be able to gain weight when im older. I just don't understand why everyone else is gaining and im the same after 3 years. Fam history my father is fat as hell 5'll and 230. my mom was a pro ballerina and is very fit. My grandfater is 6'0 and has been 180 his whole life which kind of worries me because that indicates that i may have his genes.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Sadly you may and as when your older as much as you may not want to take steroids it may become an only option, for now though they are not the answer. Post up your diet if you really are eating 8k kals then its your training thats the problem for sure

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
Post up your diet.
Your def overtraining...

I'd stick to the basics at your age, multi vit, zma, fish oil, creatin mono...

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
okay diet
breafast
2 egg whites
bowl of cereal
full bowl of oatmeal
protein shake

2nd meal:
200g chicken breast
full bowl of pasta
hungry man meal

3rd meal:
340g of tuna
bag of white rice

4th meal after workout
8oz steak
pasta
sweet potato
protien shake
5th meal: same as 3rd meal

6th meal:
salmon
salad
4 egg rolls
protein shake

then i go to bed.
Each protein shake has 1300 cals so mutiply that times three is around 3900
from all the meals the lowest is 600 cals which is the tuna it has to be 8000 if not more
i am also taking mass fx which gives great pumps is gym.
jesus why the **** does everyone try to indicate im a newbie . I AM TRYING TO MAKE NHL SO I AM NOT SOME DUMBSHIT TEENAGER TRYING TO IMPRESS GIRLS ON THE FUKIN BEACH. i am an athlete for christ sake so stop treating me like im five.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
okay diet
breafast
2 egg whites
bowl of cereal
full bowl of oatmeal
protein shake

2nd meal:
200g chicken breast
full bowl of pasta
hungry man meal

3rd meal:
340g of tuna
bag of white rice

4th meal after workout
8oz steak
pasta
sweet potato
protien shake
5th meal: same as 3rd meal

6th meal:
salmon
salad
4 egg rolls
protein shake

then i go to bed.
Each protein shake has 1300 cals so mutiply that times three is around 3900
from all the meals the lowest is 600 cals which is the tuna it has to be 8000 if not more
i am also taking mass fx which gives great pumps is gym.
jesus why the **** does everyone try to indicate im a newbie . I AM TRYING TO MAKE NHL SO I AM NOT SOME DUMBSHIT TEENAGER TRYING TO IMPRESS GIRLS ON THE FUKIN BEACH. i am an athlete for christ sake so stop treating me like im five.
You are a newbie. As much as you think you know, there is alot more info out there. Which is why I am assuming you are coming to ask the people on this board.

Yelling and crying like a girl is not going to get people to respond favorably to your questions. Believe me, none of us care if you make it to the NHL....but, if you act like a decent human being, perhaps we'll share our helpful advice with you.

That being said, the 3 hrs of training you are doing, is that all endurance stuff, weights......

How does that break down, and how often.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
No way are you taking a 1300 calorie shake and still eating anything during that meal. I take my 500-600 calorie PWO shake and I can't eat for almost an hour after that. You're exaggerating a bit. Also you said you did a lot of stuff for 3 years...you didn't gain any weight since you were 14 years old? Stop ranting and whining, what are you actually trying to achieve here?

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Also, cut back on the swearing and bad grammar, nobody wants to help when you start with the negativity.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Atleast you live in Miami. I'd love to be there right now.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Just eat, lift, take the right suppliments, protein, bcaa, creatine, zma, leucine, carbs, lots of carbs. and you should get big. if you cant well maybe your genetics just wont allow you to put on muscle very easily. everyone is different.

majinbijiita

majinbijiita

Awards
Well, I'd say we both have issues gaining weight. That is true. Though mine was partially caused by anoxeria and bulimia.

Are you sure on the macros though? 8000 calories is quite a lot. I mean, not impossible..but have you actually gone through a whole day using a measuring cup/spoon/bowl for everything and adding up the values on the label?

When I was on one of my low-carb "diets" after 2 months, I looked at the macros and I was eating only 900 calories a day. (e.g. Anorexic, though I've done the whole...go days without food thing but that is when it was worse.) I thought for sure it was much higher than that.

So I suggest really actually MEASURING and ADDING THE MACROS. Be OCD with it.

Possibilities besides miscalculating calories include: worms, energy expenditure (hockey) + basal metabolic rate > calories digested, or possibly some digestive problem.

That's all I can think of for the moment. I hope somebody can help you out. Good luck.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
my trainer does nhl drills with my team so i can't exactly call the shots but do u think thats the main reason? and if so why are my freinds still gaining weight?
you're hitting catabolism. if you're serious about gaining weight, and serious about your training, look into some bulk bcaa/eaa mix like what LG is putting out. take in lots of carbs pre/post workout, and the bcaa/eaa blend during your workouts and you should notice an improvement in the first couple days. its not often i say this, but if you don't notice increased energy which would translate to better lifts, PM me your info, and i will BUY your bcaa/eaa blend from you for wasting your time :)

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
Change your attitude and possibly your training. I highly doubt that you are consuming 8,000 calories, but if you are and still not growing, you are SOL with your genetics.

And just because you are training the same way as your friends, whom are growing, doesn't mean that you'll grow. Try cutting back on the time spent in the gym, and change your routine up...maybe look into some 5x5 training and a little down the road, DC training.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You are treated like a 5 year old becuse you come off as one

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
you do sound really frustrated though. wish u the best

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
ya man i have measured and it is exactly 7612 cals per day. and the reason why i don't feel full is because of the mass fx im taking for some reason this stuff makes me hungry every two hours no matter what. im not exaggerating at all go take it and see for urself. as far as the work outs go its all nhl training. Monday is all uper body and i feel like crap after every workout because its really really tough. Tuesday is lower body Wednesday is core thursday is what we call speed all running and ladder and agility drills and Friday is plyos. Saturday i do upper body again just because im trying to get bigger in that department. and i still don't get the newbie thing but whatever. your a newbie when it comes to hockey so i could care less. And majin, what are some indications of anerexia because there is some history of that in my family.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
okay how hard is it to find a god damn product that fukin works. and please don't even start with oh your 17 your too young do everything natural. THATS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT. I do everything my friends do. Work out 5 days a week 3 hours a day. I eat six times a day. about 8000 cals a day. I did creatine for three months (size on) didn't do ****. Did muscle mass, mutant mass, gnc for three years didn't gain ****. However, my freinds went from 180 to 210. I went from 180 to 187. For hockey i need to get to 210 because im a defense. I am not even considering the fuks who tell me to take steroids because they are retarded. Anybody have any advice because my calmness is really wearing thin.
Young Blood--- 3 hours workout??/ Can you show all of us what you do for 3 hours in the gym if I am reading this correctly... Becuse 3 hours is well a long A$$ time!!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
You could be over training, and if its super intense it is good for cardio, but not for building muscle. If you say your working out for 3 hours that is way too much.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
ya man i have measured and it is exactly 7612 cals per day. and the reason why i don't feel full is because of the mass fx im taking for some reason this stuff makes me hungry every two hours no matter what. im not exaggerating at all go take it and see for urself. as far as the work outs go its all nhl training. Monday is all uper body and i feel like crap after every workout because its really really tough. Tuesday is lower body Wednesday is core thursday is what we call speed all running and ladder and agility drills and Friday is plyos. Saturday i do upper body again just because im trying to get bigger in that department. and i still don't get the newbie thing but whatever. your a newbie when it comes to hockey so i could care less. And majin, what are some indications of anerexia because there is some history of that in my family.
Skip the extra Saturday workout for upper body and use Sat and Sun to rest. Sleep and eat like it's your job. Hitting it hard Saturday (which I can just tell you're doing) and then going and hitting the same things again on monday is too much IMO. You're already doing alot throughout the week. You need to rest, reset, and refuel on the weekend brother.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
i know man it is a long ass time but its a lot of drills and its whenever the trainer tells me to stop. I get their at 12 and don't finish till 3 or 4

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
You need to limit your cardio as much as possible. If you have to stick to the same training you have been, it will be tough....cut out that saturday workout and see if that causes you to gain. When you aren't training, you should be sitting on the couch. haha. Try to conserve calories. Make sure you are eating the 8000 everyday.

If that doesn't work, and you really want to make it to the NHL ..... hormonal stuff will be the only way.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol i know man a bunch of the kids that are going 1st round started on dbol when they were 16! they look like they're 45 in the face and have horrible backne. i really really really DONT wanna do that. im gunna start out with some of the legal stuff like 3ad. somebody metioned bcaa or something. that any good? and quite frankly im getting really sick of gnc's xxx crap because it really isn't working.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I may not know much about NHL but is your stength atleast going up? thats all that should matter your still young to be huge persay as long as your strong and have the talent you should be fine.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
oh yeah strength is going up. just compared to my friends i don't look big or ripped i look more fit or thin.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
lol i know man a bunch of the kids that are going 1st round started on dbol when they were 16! they look like they're 45 in the face and have horrible backne. i really really really DONT wanna do that. im gunna start out with some of the legal stuff like 3ad. somebody metioned bcaa or something. that any good? and quite frankly im getting really sick of gnc's xxx crap because it really isn't working.
BCAA will help preserve muscle during your long training sessions.

Look into these:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/photos/5276/default_small.jpg

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/bcaa-s-1-kilo.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/l-leucine-500-grams.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/bc-eaa-389-g.html

http://www.nutraplanet.com/photos/4156/default_small.jpg

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/scivation/xtend-1016-grams.html?sel=439

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
im sorry fellas but with the piss poor attitude this kid has towards life why even bother helping the TOOL... if he cant take the criticism or lighten up when people do try to help him out then hes probably not worth the effort. let him suffer for a bit longer till he softens up... :mischievous:

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
sure jeremy. I should be just soo happy that my freinds who did it the ilegal way are getting drafter and me who did it the legal way is not getting drafted. I don't have a piss poor attitude. I am just really running out of time and i was excpecting by 18 all this crap would have been figured out al ready. And i do apreciate all the help guys. Im just sick of kids doing it the illegal way get away with it and make it to the big time.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
sure jeremy. I should be just soo happy that my freinds who did it the ilegal way are getting drafter and me who did it the legal way is not getting drafted. I don't have a piss poor attitude. I am just really running out of time and i was excpecting by 18 all this crap would have been figured out al ready. And i do apreciate all the help guys. Im just sick of kids doing it the illegal way get away with it and make it to the big time.
It'll catch up to them though. There's a reason why one isn't supposed to do hormonal supplements at such a young age.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
It'll catch up to them though. There's a reason why one isn't supposed to do hormonal supplements at such a young age.
true dat just wait they dont just judge based on the now there is something called "potential" if coaches see potential in you weather it be your too small in your case they can probally put size on you but strength and athleticism is key and you seem to have it keep your head up man.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. OP, like you said before, these young guys look "45 in the face" and have horrible backne...that goes to show you right there. It's unnatural and horrible at such a young age. BCAA during your workouts are a great idea. Look into Xtend and Purple Wraath.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you also have to consider body types. if you're naturally a lean person, odds are you're an ecto, and while you may have high endurance (for playing hockey) you do not have the explosive strength of an endo (for weight training after). bcaa/eaa's should help you in your position - its not magic, but it will keep your body from scavenging all the protein out of your muscle bellies, which makes working out afterwords counterproductive.

if you want to take me up on my offer, just save the receipt :)

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol i will suncloud. and i know that it will catch up with them but buy that time who gives a **** right? cause they made the nhl lol. alright guys. im gunna get some bcaa and continue with the mass fx. nothin wrong with that right?

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
All I can say about this thread is I hope we no longer have to wonder what kind of person gets things banned.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
cardio does not help if you do that much. 3 hours is to much and will make it harder and thats insane to do upper body that long ur coach sucks no offense and u do not need ot eat that much your no profesional weight lifter so no need and just stop stressing it takes time its not an over night proccess here so give it time it takes people years to get where they want and protein is better then ripping down 8000 calories a day thats messed up dam so just rest more to ur going to go insane doing this

hog928

Awards
  • Established
ok cardio will not help gain muscle if you r doing that much. 8000 calories is messed up you dont need that many your not a profesional body builder. you are over working your body 3 hours of weight lifting is to much to start and your coach is dumb for that. stress will make it harder to see results. you need more rest on your body. and it takes time idk why you think you will just poof into a huge guy it takes years for some people to get this size not over night. you have to be patient and wait for it not wait a month and get pissed. take it easy and it will com to you

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
bro i dunno how much mass fx is doing for you. hyperdrol x2 might do more for you. you should stack them

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
I haven't read up on 3ad, but many of these prohormones are arguably no safer than the real thing, with less reliable gains. FYI.

Might look to gain when your coach isn't working you so hard....off season etc....

He should know how to make you gain if he is worth a crap.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You are going to sit there and say those 3 shakes "count" as 3600 some odd calories?

Take in 8,000 calories of whole food and then talk to us about not making gains and yada yada. 8,000 is alot of food, trust me i used to eat that much and MORE when i wanted to get big.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I don't see any problem with taking that many surplus calories with shakes.. not everyone has the time to cook and eat all day.. He obviously doesnt.
Calories are calories.. whole food or not.
MRP's are just that: meal replacements- for those who cannot skillet chicken and boil rice.
Not trying to be a **** but I use half my shakes for on the go meals- my schedule is hectic interning at a hospital and being on call most of the week.
D:

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
This is not directed at anyone and I'm gonna say it again..........Bodybuilding and gaining size and weight takes years of dedicated hard work and commitment. At 17, there is no way that this has taken place. It is not going to happen overnight or even fast. There is no magic pill or shot that you can take that will help either, without the hard work and dedication. Ask any of the big guys here and you will get the same answer.

gla

Awards
I would say keep up the hard work. Try and rest more on the weekends. Rest is key to growth, and after all you are still young. You have a lot of growth potential to come in the next few years. I gained 25 lbs. from when i was 16 to 18yrs old and didnt have as many calories as you. Just hang in there, growth will happen with continual work.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're not gonna get help from jesus by asking him that way :nono2:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
You're not gonna get help from jesus by asking him that way :nono2:
lol.

Here's an idea. Slow your metabolism down. Eat meals and take naps. Eat before you sleep. Try to eat bigger meals and slow down your metabolism. If you really are busting thru 8000cals a day then your metabolism is thru the roof.

I would also suggest you cut out the hockey workouts and go for a body building routine if possible.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
if ur around 190 that should all u need... as long as ur stronger than everyone else... who cares about weight... when i was 175 i was platform deadlifting 495 for 5 reps... all that matters is strength and explosiveness in sports...

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol thanks mp fit, sorry mr big some of us have to go to school and LEARN things. like mp fit, which i plan on going for pre med when i get to college, i don't have time to cook, so i take in 1300 cals of whatever gncs xxx crap is 3x a day. yah i was thinking about hadoral but i couldn't get it in time. thanks for all the advice and even though going away from hockey and doing a weight lifting course is probably the right thing, it would affect my ice time and i wouldn't be in top shape for my tryout. thanks for all the help guys

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
lol thanks mp fit, sorry mr big some of us have to go to school and LEARN things. like mp fit, which i plan on going for pre med when i get to college, i don't have time to cook, so i take in 1300 cals of whatever gncs xxx crap is 3x a day. yah i was thinking about hadoral but i couldn't get it in time. thanks for all the advice and even though going away from hockey and doing a weight lifting course is probably the right thing, it would affect my ice time and i wouldn't be in top shape for my tryout. thanks for all the help guys
nah bro dont **** with hdrol, 3ad, or none of those pro hormones. At our age we put on so much muscle without that ****. if we used it, it might just cripple our gains. I put on 40lbs in the past 3.5 months. No PH can yield results like that. For cycle + pct, 2 months, youll keep like 7 lbs. waste of money, time, and our natturally high test levels!

Status
Not open for further replies.