jesus i need fukin help

Status
Not open for further replies.
getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
dude how in the **** did you gain 40lbs? whatever you did im gunna start tommorow. and my b i meant hyperdrol but still i get ur point. its just my freinds on their first week gain 5 lbs of lean muscle with 3ad

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
look at my signiture, copy and paste link. i explain all the **** i took and i gave them all reviews

cwojek

Awards
**** at your age any cycle will kick some serious ass. My first cycle when I was 19, I took some cyp w/ a half an anadrol a day & I grew like a weed.

If you want something good but mild stack some test w some anavar
If you want something a little more intense stack some test w some halo

As for pct, at your age you'll rebound really quick ...if your worried get some novadex xt

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
**** at your age any cycle will kick some serious ass. My first cycle when I was 19, I took some cyp w/ a half an anadrol a day & I grew like a weed.

As for pct, at your age you'll rebound really quick ...if your worried get some novadex xt
That is just fukcing horrible advice. AAS at 17? Novedex XT for PCT? Wow.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established

worst advice ever!!!! even your pct sucks!

gla

Awards
HAHAHA LMAO. Do not follow that advice unless you want to have the test level of a 5 yr old girl when you get done.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established

MODS i think u should ban this guy...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
This is not directed at anyone and I'm gonna say it again..........Bodybuilding and gaining size and weight takes years of dedicated hard work and commitment. At 17, there is no way that this has taken place. It is not going to happen overnight or even fast. There is no magic pill or shot that you can take that will help either, without the hard work and dedication. Ask any of the big guys here and you will get the same answer.
Keep Speaking the truth Brohiem!!!!!

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
This is not directed at anyone and I'm gonna say it again..........Bodybuilding and gaining size and weight takes years of dedicated hard work and commitment. At 17, there is no way that this has taken place. It is not going to happen overnight or even fast. There is no magic pill or shot that you can take that will help either, without the hard work and dedication. Ask any of the big guys here and you will get the same answer.
This is very true, along with the fact that men do not finish develping until about 22-23. If i were to try and get someone your age to gain weight you would probably be only training 3 days a week and doing basics with no cardio. The fact that you are a hockey player means you are doing tons of conditioning work, it is kind of catch 22, because in order to get big you would probably have to stop playing hockey. I would not recommend anyone who plans on hopes to play professional sports use steroids, that is not really working out for anyone right now, lol. I definately would cut your weight training down and concentrate on getting stronger. All the supps in teh world are not going to help, just time. Sorry if this was not the answer your looking for.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
There is a certain percentage of pros in any sport that look realy big and ripped. Most guys that are pro do sport specific workouts and are not realy concearned about looking like a fitness model. You should not compair your self to your freind physically because you dont have his genetics. Focus on your sport and not bodybuilding. Id rather play good and not look as good. Also cut back on the swearing on the forum please, remeber most of the guys on here are adults, your still in high school and have a lot of growing up to do, mentaly and physically.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established

I cant even belive you said this, hes seventeen years old and your giving him advice to do a ph then a horrible pct at that. Your advice shows exactly how much you know.:pat:

oblivious

Awards
Sadly you may and as when your older as much as you may not want to take steroids it may become an only option, for now though they are not the answer.
I’m hoping I know what you meant to say. But please don’t suggest to a 17 year old who comes in here with an unsupported, weak story about not keeping up with his friends, that steroids could be any kind of ONLY option.

I do everything my friends do. Work out 5 days a week 3 hours a day. I eat six times a day. about 8000 cals a day. I did creatine for three months (size on) didn't do ****. Did muscle mass, mutant mass, gnc for three years didn't gain ****. However, my freinds went from 180 to 210.
Despite the fact that you are comparing yourself to your friends in an age when you are still growing/changing, and offered nothing but product labels as a point of failure…

…ok lets see where this goes

lol i know man a bunch of the kids that are going 1st round started on dbol when they were 16!
I should be just soo happy that my freinds who did it the ilegal way
So apparently, when you say “I do everything my friends do,” you left out the part where they are doing steroids

oh yeah strength is going up. just compared to my friends i don't look big or ripped i look more fit or thin.
So apparently, when you say “I do everything my friends do,” you left out the part where they are doing steroids

and quite frankly im getting really sick of gnc's xxx crap because it really isn't working.
So apparently, when you say “Nothing from GNC, or any supplement works,” you left out the part where you are comparing it to steroids

****, if only there was some super obvious, common theme that explained all these issues, that perhaps a 17 year old who is throwing a fit because he’s not the biggest kid in the gym could overlook….

Honestly I have no idea why this thread made it past the first page. Not only did you put no effort into you post, you give misinformation, a terribly shitty attitude, and continue to run over Logic with a truck with each additional post.

I’m all for wanting to help people, but this post is ridiculous, and in my opinion should be left to die. If he would like to start a new post, and perhaps put some effort into it beyond, “lol so i leik cant lift as much as my friends n stuff, so GNC is **** an that the only esplination cuz im a NFL supastar, not sum ****in noob guys!” Seriously why are you guys still trying to drag information out of this kid?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
dude you are still growing my dad was 5'9 155 lbs at age 17 by the time he was 21 he was 6'3 225 lbs some people grow later than others its important at your age to let nature do its thing by eating big and training right it will get you alot farther than cheating

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
dude you are still growing my dad was 5'9 155 lbs at age 17 by the time he was 21 he was 6'3 225 lbs some people grow later than others its important at your age to let nature do its thing by eating big and training right it will get you alot farther than cheating
truth. I graduated Highschool at 6'1 170 lbs. I am now 6'2 215. Its all a matter of time, genetics, and your body.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've learned alot. Graduated high school, Graduated Pharmacy school. Not everyone has time to cook, but you are just going about things all wrong.

You might as well go follow your friends and take steroids. You need to get your priorities straight, make little goals at a time. Going for the NHL right now, isnt exactly a realistic goal. You have to make steps to get there. Looks like you are expending more calories than taking in, so see what you can cut out or improve and take food from there. I had a buddy of mine taking the same amount of shakes as you with a little bit of food and he had a body type where weight was easy to gain. He gained 8 lbs in 3 months. Me on the other hand, who had a super quick metabolism, was eating the same amount of calories but in whole food and i gained 26 lbs in 3 months. Food is a big part of weight gain. At your age, you shouldnt worry about becoming too fat or all this. I didnt cook more than half of my meals, and when i stopped wanting to bulk i was eating around 15k calories

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
You dont really stop growing till you 21, if im not mistaken, I started early with orals/needles, wish I didn't as I could of made these gains easily and not of screwed with my hormones.

However bro, im 6'1 205 right now, im probably a bit softer looking than you but Its ALL in there. If you're 185 6'2...8k a day, bro...try 5k without shakes and CLEAN, my fat consumption was EVOO of sesamin oil.

I can eat 1 and a 1/2 footlongs and feel normal, killing a large thick ass pizza is easy, id say dump the shakes, make it more whole food, I use to use shakes as food too and it runs through me quick! My shake in the morning last me at most an hour. Then my stomach is growling like nuts. I dont see how in high school you even are able to prepare so much food, i never could, it was difficult as hell, id have to leave books at home to put food in my backpack.

get on a good natural stack, CREATINE MONO, Test Booster (DTH recommended), and honestly, screw what your friends do...

Everyone wants to do arnolds workout, jay cutlers, The 300 workout..DO WHAT GIVES YOU THE BEST PUMP FOR YOUR BUCK. If its about you gaining weight and getting bigger, then its about what works for you, people always disagree with my workouts but, I never stop them cause they're awesome for me.

Im a self propelled gym junkie, a lot of people have gym partners, I wish dude, I could PUSH MY SELF SO HARD because I do get scared of some weights. Ifyou got a partner or someone who can help when you need it, do your own lifts and tell him to help you when your getting to the point of you may not be able to finish your set.

this post is all over the place, im working while on the phone so it may be scattered hope it makes sense, good luck.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol dreams its funny u say that cause we do the 300 workout every friday. for nhl ur supposed to get around 19 mins and i usually get it done in 16. thats what im good at is plyos and legs. put me on the bench and i fail horribly lol and quite honeslty i have no idea how this post got so big. but whatever guys thanks.

fmfws185

Awards
dude i say quite hockey for a season
live the fat mans life that'll gain u weight
cut back on ur cardio. and jst work on bulking
theres alot of people on here and alot of them
are huge. talk to a powerlifter and try to use there
diet and workout.
but its ur choice.

vadox6466

Here's a guy who worked his ass off his whole career, similar stats to you (height/weight-wise), came from nowhere, undrafted, and is right now on the 1st line of the hottest team in the NHL:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/3838

now, here are two NHL guys:

...not the biggest guys you'll find. I don't think PH's are what you need

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
8000 calories a day is a huge amount (twice what I eat on a bulk) and barring an underlying medical condition or daily routine fit for an olympian it's a miracle of science that you aren't gaining weight.

I read awhile ago that running at 10mph for 30 minutes burns about 750 calories.. you would have to run for 3 hours to burn roughly 4500 calories.. I would guess the basal metabolic rate is somewhere around 2000 for your size, so even in this extreme case you're getting well over a thousand extra calories everyday.. I just don't understand how a normal body can behave that way.

As people have said, cut back on the cardio and I really don't even know what else to suggest since you said your bloodwork is fine.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol well by looking at ur info we're kinda in the same spot. It just literally feels fuking impossible man. Bloodwork is fine,pcp indicated everything was fine just told me im really healthy and told me not to worry because ill be able to gain weight when im older. I just don't understand why everyone else is gaining and im the same after 3 years. Fam history my father is fat as hell 5'll and 230. my mom was a pro ballerina and is very fit. My grandfater is 6'0 and has been 180 his whole life which kind of worries me because that indicates that i may have his genes.
If I can make you bigger.....can I BANG YOUR MOM???

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay diet
breafast
2 egg whites
bowl of cereal
full bowl of oatmeal
protein shake

2nd meal:
200g chicken breast
full bowl of pasta
hungry man meal

3rd meal:
340g of tuna
bag of white rice

4th meal after workout
8oz steak
pasta
sweet potato
protien shake
5th meal: same as 3rd meal

6th meal:
salmon
salad
4 egg rolls
protein shake

then i go to bed.
Each protein shake has 1300 cals so mutiply that times three is around 3900
from all the meals the lowest is 600 cals which is the tuna it has to be 8000 if not more
i am also taking mass fx which gives great pumps is gym.
jesus why the **** does everyone try to indicate im a newbie . I AM TRYING TO MAKE NHL SO I AM NOT SOME DUMBSHIT TEENAGER TRYING TO IMPRESS GIRLS ON THE FUKIN BEACH. i am an athlete for christ sake so stop treating me like im five.
Excuse me while I roll up my pant leg.....SH1T'S getting DEEP in here!!!

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya man i have measured and it is exactly 7612 cals per day. and the reason why i don't feel full is because of the mass fx im taking for some reason this stuff makes me hungry every two hours no matter what. im not exaggerating at all go take it and see for urself. as far as the work outs go its all nhl training. Monday is all uper body and i feel like crap after every workout because its really really tough. Tuesday is lower body Wednesday is core thursday is what we call speed all running and ladder and agility drills and Friday is plyos. Saturday i do upper body again just because im trying to get bigger in that department. and i still don't get the newbie thing but whatever. your a newbie when it comes to hockey so i could care less. And majin, what are some indications of anerexia because there is some history of that in my family.
I can't believe you aren't bigger than Cutler or Coleman....You know their secret is "NHL" training:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im sorry fellas but with the piss poor attitude this kid has towards life why even bother helping the TOOL... if he cant take the criticism or lighten up when people do try to help him out then hes probably not worth the effort. let him suffer for a bit longer till he softens up... :mischievous:
It's SO MUCH more enjoyable to make fun of the azzhat!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cant believe anyone even wants to help this angry little MoFo. Get your ATTITUDE sorted first, then the rest. Your an abnoxious little turd, and the very reason good things get banned for serious lifters. Go get some sex or something man, release some of that anger. You need a good spanking.:bandit:

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol i know man a bunch of the kids that are going 1st round started on dbol when they were 16! they look like they're 45 in the face and have horrible backne. i really really really DONT wanna do that. im gunna start out with some of the legal stuff like 3ad. somebody metioned bcaa or something. that any good? and quite frankly im getting really sick of gnc's xxx crap because it really isn't working.
BCAA or something??? that's like asking,"What's a dumbell?"... Clueless pr1ck!

dra05ke

Awards
is this thread for real, his posts and attitude toward the situation are a joke, why either bother it's a lost cause ...how the hell can you know what 3AD and other PHs are and be taking Mass fx and have no clue what BCAAs are? ..this kid is a joke and lieing through his teeth there is no way he is eating 8000 cals and not gaining anything ...i mean how foolish do we seem on this board, sport.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
sweet guys thanks for the help. and im sorry i don't know what a bcaa is. i bet u don't know **** about hockey. i haven't studied supplements because im on the ice all the time. and making the nhl is a realistic goal because my draft is in july.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
sweet guys thanks for the help. and im sorry i don't know what a bcaa is. i bet u don't know **** about hockey. i haven't studied supplements because im on the ice all the time. and making the nhl is a realistic goal because my draft is in july.
Yep, you are the ONLY one on this board that knows something about hockey. We know nothing about it. HA I sure as hell hope the Pen's don't draft you...lol

And it's funny....you have time to come on this forum and b*tch and moan, but you have no time to do some researching on supplements.

vadox6466

what round you expecting to go in? have an agent already?

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
How is it a realistic goal? Just because it is draft season?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you're good enough to get drafted you're good enough to play college puck. Go to college or USHL and give your body some time to mature.

I personally know SEVERAL D1 and NHL players my age (22) who have never used steroids and have made it big time. One of my best friends is 5'11 190, played 4 years at a WCHA school and is now with an NHL team as a defensemen. You aren't even 20 yet; give your body time to mature. Do you even have hair on your ass yet?

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
nice good to see someone knows about the ushl. expecting to go 6th or 7th round this year. don't know by who yet either islanders or florida. this isn't about nhl tho. its about finding a supplement that works becuase most of the ones i have taken haven't worked.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you go to school...or are you just talking about the entry draft? I assume you are. FYI, I went to high school with and remain in contact with a former #1 pick, USA team member and current starting NHL defensemen who was only 10 pounds bigger than you are at your height when drafted. Your size is good enough not to limit you, your skills will limit you if anything.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
BCAA or something??? that's like asking,"What's a dumbell?"... Clueless pr1ck!
brotha, its easy to get overwhelmed by 2000 supplements all claiming to do similar things. at least he's asking instead of buying muscletech products ya know? we all used to be new at this game, and had to start somewhere. i'm disappointed that you've made 59 posts here on AM, and 7 of them are in this thread and offer no encouragement or direction, and would encourage you to take a look at the quality of your posts before calling someone a "clueless prick". just my opinion though.

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
brotha, its easy to get overwhelmed by 2000 supplements all claiming to do similar things. at least he's asking instead of buying muscletech products ya know? we all used to be new at this game, and had to start somewhere. i'm disappointed that you've made 59 posts here on AM, and 7 of them are in this thread and offer no encouragement or direction, and would encourage you to take a look at the quality of your posts before calling someone a "clueless prick". just my opinion though.
ALL my comments have been "tongue in cheek".The douche has posted up an acted just like that.A DOUCHE.Ranting/raving like a little spoiled pompass b1tch!You get out of me what you put in!I'm all about helping people when it's warranted.Yeah he's asking,but it's HOW he's asking....sun!Just MY OPINION though.From skimming this thread,It seems MANY agree! I suggest he take his "plastic" hockey stick and go home!

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
ALL my comments have been "tongue in cheek".The douche has posted up an acted just like that.A DOUCHE.Ranting/raving like a little spoiled pompass b1tch!You get out of me what you put in!I'm all about helping people when it's warranted.Yeah he's asking,but it's HOW he's asking....sun!Just MY OPINION though.From skimming this thread,It seems MANY agree! I suggest he take his "plastic" hockey stick and go home!
:laugh:

Is it getting hot in here?

elliotuk

elliotuk

Awards
youve deffo been overtraining, youre an ecto like me, we need more rest than most people, and your muscles grow when youre resting not when youre in the gym. First of all take a week off to let your muscles relax and sort themselves out. Cardio is the devil for ectos, dont do it. Dont stay in the gym for more than an hour at a time, and dont workout more than 4-5 times a week. Less is more, if you half the work youre putting into training at the moment you will start to see results as I did.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
far enough. i don't know you, and i don't know your sense of humor.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
stack mdrol,hdrol,sdrol and double the dosage and keep it up year long. you will see massive gains ;)

Just Kidding DONT do this.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Patience is a virtue. Everything comes around full circle...if you let it. Perhaps you should really sit down and think about the long run before you make a rash decision. Verse yourself as well rounded as you can. Present yourself as the full package. Gain your knowledge, let your body come into itself. This may be hard to understand and swallow right now. As much as you want it to be, the time may just not be right at the current moment. If you listen, you'll hear the answer.

The best advice I can give you is to listen to your elders. They've been there, made the mistakes you don't have to. Learn from it and reap the rewards of what info they can bring you.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol thanks ellio tuk. And really how would u want me to ask H8 duke? Here how bout this. Oh almigty knowing all 43 year old H8 duke,or do you want me to beg u like a little boy? does that get you off. You are a troll go home. I asked in the beginning. Ur not a little woman stop acting like it. And oh jeez you know what bcaa is! to everyone that has helped thanks and ellio tuk and the other guy who talked about ecto thats pretty much the best advice and ill probably go on bcaa. And yes i probably will be playing college first for either msu or ohio state before going. But for me you ain't **** unless your drafted. thanks guys im out.

flex13

Awards
I have not read all of your posts but I do not understand your big hurry here. You are only 18 and have some pretty good size for a hockey player.

Not that it matters but I am a 5th year senoir and just finished my last year of hockey (d1 played junors in clevland last year of high school). It is going to be very hard for you to put on weight when being on the ice three 3hrs a day. Most people do not realize how much hockey players sweat I would drop anywhere between 5-10lbs after games a lot being water weight. You are burning a ton of calories if you are really on the ice 3 hrs a day. Do u not go to school? Also thee is not any 18 years olds from miami that get drated so im not reall sure I am buying your story about being drafted. If you are going to get drafted you are going to play college first? Where are u looking to go because there are very few 18 year olds that are 190 on defense that get drafted esp. being from miami that is just unheard of man. Just does not make since????

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Also, cut back on the swearing and bad grammar, nobody wants to help when you start with the negativity.

no kidding why would i wan to help u when ur hulkin out cuz u cant gain weight, if u cant get begger try getting stronger

flex13

Awards
My boy from junors plays at osu and i highly doubt they are recruiting any dudes from miami ill ask him though c if i can get some background on ur hockey career

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
dude i was born in miami. I moved to detroit at 14 played ceasers with 89s when i am a 91. Lol im not actually in miami. And 6th and 7th rounders aren't even projected until a week before. Florida wants me because a i am from florida and b my coach was duane sutter and he was head scout and was the coach of the panthers and keeps on good terms with them. I am going to play d1 but i played in canada and am being considered for the draft for 6th or 7th round. And i have to be on the ice for 2 hours a day because thats what the ohl guys do and i have to keep up with them which i do in skating. Compared to the other d however, i don't weigh 210 or 220 so most of the old hardline d coaches consider me as a lightweight. i already have full ride to bgsu and ohio state so im not exactly screwed but to everyone in canada if your not drafted you are ****.

getbigbyjune

getbigbyjune

Awards
lol and this has nothing to do with hockey for christ sake! the whole reason why i started this thread was to find good supplements that worked because i was sick of buying ones that didn't such as SIZEON, XXX GNC, SUPER PUMP, NITROTECH and other products and i used these all for three months and i only gained 7 lbs

flex13

Awards
dude i was born in miami. I moved to detroit at 14 played ceasers with 89s when i am a 91. Lol im not actually in miami. And 6th and 7th rounders aren't even projected until a week before. Florida wants me because a i am from florida and b my coach was duane sutter and he was head scout and was the coach of the panthers and keeps on good terms with them. I am going to play d1 but i played in canada and am being considered for the draft for 6th or 7th round. And i have to be on the ice for 2 hours a day because thats what the ohl guys do and i have to keep up with them which i do in skating. Compared to the other d however, i don't weigh 210 or 220 so most of the old hardline d coaches consider me as a lightweight. i already have full ride to bgsu and ohio state so im not exactly screwed but to everyone in canada if your not drafted you are ****.

Who do u play for now? Most do in college range from 180-225 so if ur a good skater and strong o ur feet what u worried about...i added some size sophmore year and it slowed me down to where i lost my jump in my stride...u cant put on more then 5lbs and not expect to loose a step

Status
Not open for further replies.