Important, can be life altering post. Please help. Thanks.

TrynaImprove

Awards
Getting some money to use on supps from coaches (not trainers) and programs. I know this is alot but, i either had it or it was given to me by people. Dont worry, i'm probably more money worried than most. I just need help on what to get. Please help me. Sorry for bothering you guys so much on this site. YOu guys should be nutritionists tho for real-you know your ish!

My base supps:
Whey Protein (Body Fortress, will be getting ATW Cinnabun soon hopefully), L-Leucine, L-Arginine, creatine mono, Men's One-A-Day (Vitamins), cissus, tyrosine, fish oil. Should I get glutamine or glucose?! How bout gut health or DCP?! Only some of these are taken as of now.

For the pre work out supps i'm stuck on what to get. Please help me choose which one to get or make the ultimate combo out of the following:
Jack3d; Jp8; Ragnarok; White Flood; Green MAg; Purple Wraath

Intra:
Intra-Aid; Xtend

Fat-Loss:
Recreate; leviathan reloaded; atomic meltdown <don't wanna get too dark. I'm already a VERY dark skin tone, eventho my tone is getting liter (Why is that?!-a question for another day i guess)

Torrent<<<Is it really needed?! Does it really help that much?!

I think i wanna give the Asteroid stack (Prime, PowerFull, & Anabolic Pump) a try. From what i've heard it completely blows the competition outta the water. Let me know if anything can be added, taken away, or replaced to further better this. The products with a * were thought to be good additions to the stack. Tell me if i should use other things in a diff stack, too. Tell me what they are.

Natty test boosters/plateu helpers aka the big daddy deal supps {lol}:
Mass FX; *Anabolic Edge*; *Activate Xtreme*; RPM; DTH 2010; DTHC; Neovar; Drive; Incarnate; Ether, Formex

GH releasers:
(besides Powerfull b/c we feel its a must [us being me and others i talk to])
IGF-1; IGF-2 <Somebody please tell me the difference between the two. the others i'm contemplating is p-GH and Somnidren GH.

Once again i'm sorry i'm driving you all crazy but i'm desperate to regain my health and i need a boost to reobtain my perfect self, happy, healthy, and hot. lol Thanks to all who give their time to help me with this dilemma. muchas muchas Gracias!!!!!

:bandit: :type: :18:

i'm out to study for college exams now buenas noches ~good night :burnout:

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Wow man, that was a lot of questions...let me just ask you this to help everyone on the board narrow down their suggestions for you:

1. What is wrong with you, you said you are trying to regain your health, did you have an injury, etc?

and/or

2. What are your goals? I mean by that, are you playing a specific sport, because the supplement recommendations for a wrestler or track athlete will be very different from recommendations for a lineman, also what is your level of competition and in what country, as these will all affect what substances you will have access to.

TrynaImprove

Awards
Wow man, that was a lot of questions...let me just ask you this to help everyone on the board narrow down their suggestions for you:

1. What is wrong with you, you said you are trying to regain your health, did you have an injury, etc?

Well thanks for replying, first of all. And yeah i had a chronic back problem after i strained my muscles for doing way too much overtrainning from all the different sports i played, the ones i played for jsut fun with friends, and the other strenuous activities. I had some muscle thing which affected my posture too for a while. I am looking to get back into shape but trying to take it easy on my back for a while since i'm supposed to stop overtrainning, but i lived for these activities and i dont plan to stop til i'm unable to move anymore.

and/or

2. What are your goals? I mean by that, are you playing a specific sport, because the supplement recommendations for a wrestler or track athlete will be very different from recommendations for a lineman, also what is your level of competition and in what country, as these will all affect what substances you will have access to.
My goals are similar to just about everyone else's. I wanna get in shape-cut and lean, and i wanna boost my strength, speed, stamina, endurance, etc. I still practice my sports everyday and i think i just need a boost. I currently play competitively in many diff leagues/organizations/etc these sports: Baseball, football, and soccer. The sports i am told to do to stay in shape and use the muscles are: Latin/ballroom dance (been doing it since i was a lil nino/kid so not too strenuous) basketball, and lacrosse. Trust me besides the dancing, because its a part of my culture, i dont have nearly as much love for basketball and laX as i do for the other sports. So if you think i should, i'd stop those in a heartbeat inorder to help myself focus more on my beloved sports.

thanks again for replying to this post.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
Well you definitely came to the right place for information. In my opinion, I think you have way TOOO many supps listed that your interested in taking. Oviously you want to have your staples (Whey, Mutli, Fish Oil) and if you would like, a peworkout supp like Jack3d or whatever you chooser. (Personally, I found Ragnarok better than Jack3d). But you do have some solid supps listed by reputable companies. You want to try and avoid "supplement overload" and try and make your gains come from good nutrition and exercise. If your playing competitive sports I'm just assuming your fairly young so a test or gh booster wont really do anything for you since your body is still producing endegonous test. As far as a fat burner is concerned, lowering your bf% is strictly diet and cardio, no exceptions. A good fat burner will definitely aid in the process, but you wont see the results your looking for if your diet and training arent spot on. Maybe post your stats up so we can help you out better. I hope this helps.

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
What's more important right now, gain mass or strip fat. Pick one as your primary goal, and we can work from there.

To say I wanna be huge, AND strong, AND ripped when you are none of these things is unrealistic.

Pick one main goal, and while working towards that goal, we will focus a little on the secondary.

....baby steps.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
a Good start is Jack3d and Xtend, if you want a good natty test booster i would say Mass FX. I have used all of these supps and loved them, am currently taking jack3d and holy **** it is amazing. Also MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD CLEAN HEALTHY DIET, pick up a multi vitamin too like NOW ADAM.

TrynaImprove

Awards
Thanks guys. anything else?! like what else could i do to boost the Asteroid stack and maybe you guys can help me with this..how much of each should i buy if i wanna run the 69 protocol for the 12 weeks that is recommended?! thanks again.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
WOW that is an amazing amount of sups.

I would do a Multi vit and protein powder and good food for a few months then look to add just 1 additional supplement to see how it goes.

I really think you are looking for too much for a powder or a pill in a bottle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah why dont you take the advice people give you... if I remember right you have posted several threads this exact same way or similar at least and people recommended you before.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
After reading Txlifters post I took a look at your other posts.

You asked the same questions 3 months ago and got the same answers.

DO whatever you did to get to 5% bodyfat at 200lbs and forget all the sups.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/113285-tryna-improve-better.html

Not making an example of you. What I don't understand is new guys post that they used to be in REALLY great shape and look REALLY great then come and ask us what to do to get back there.

If you were there once then do exactly what you did to get there.