Yellow Gold....SO GOOD!

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
I just got 150 grams a few days ago. i know you should take this stuff 20 min or so before large carbs meals, but i am doing a cut and i only eat one meal with a large amount of carbs 40+. The rest of the meals in a day are about 20g carbs...
would it be beneficial for me to take YG 3 times a day before meals or just oncebefore my largest carb meal, this meal is also the one immediately after workout too.

and i aint capping either! :puke::puke:

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
not capping?

eugh... the stuff tastes worse than vomit to me!

Personally if you're low carbs on the other meals i wouldn't bother - I'd run it pre-fasted cardio and pre the higher carb meal. But what do i Know!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Just try how you like, but seriously not capping? That stuff is nasty and you can taste it in your mouth for hours. I've been really mean and once told my gf to get a small tasteof it and she just about barfed right after, it was so funny

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
I have been chasing it with iced tea and it really covers up everything but the after taste....

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have been chasing it with iced tea and it really covers up everything but the after taste....
Chasing with Orange Juice is the only way I'll take uncapped sulbutiamine. Try OJ for the Yellow Gold too.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Chasing with Orange Juice is the only way I'll take uncapped sulbutiamine. Try OJ for the Yellow Gold too.
I have tried this and it failed to deliver AK, I had no choice but to cap em quickly

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
what benefit if any would this have?

Same idea as Anabolic Pump taken pre-fasted cardio.... Mulletsoldier has written on it before, although in a quick search i couldn't find the damn thing...

here's one of his comments i did find though:

Berberine is a very potent AMPk-agonist, even moreso than AICAR. In conjunction with a fasted-state training, AP upregulates, among other things, CPT-1, promoting b-oxidation of FAs as the primary oxidative energy response. Essentially, through an overnight fast and immediate AMPk phosphorylation, my theory is that your body is forced to switch from glucose to fatty acids/triglycerides for oxidative metabolism. I have a much more detailed set of responses on here, in respects to AMPk-regulated lipogenic target-gene regulation [PPARa/y], and somewhere I speak about why this approach is viable in its application to TypeIIa/x fibers, due to fat metabolic gene regulation as well.

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
Thanks,
that is kinda what i was thinking, although in much simpler terms!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
Distilled Water Supplements 21