Super Pump vs NO Explode

KneeDragger76

Awards
Hey Everybody!
I just wanted a few opinions. I've been using the Super Pump 250 by Gaspari for a while and really like the results. But the NO Explode just went on-sale so I'd get a little more for the money there. Anyone have any experience with the NO Explode? Let me know what you guys thing.

Thanks!

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Not to go against what your asking.. but I will just say one thing: Try USPLabs Jack3d

Jda777

Jda777

Banned
Awards
haha - these almost seem like inflammatory threads ----> NO Explode vs xxxx

Everyone(almost) on this board will tell you to get Controlled Labs White Flood, VPX NO Shotgun or USPLabs Jack3d.

Choose one of those and you can't go wrong.

/thread

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established

Everyone(almost) on this board will tell you to get Controlled Labs White Flood, VPX NO Shotgun or USPLabs Jack3d.

/thread
Agreed end thread.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

/thread
a free sample of white flood is in order ;)

KneeDragger76

Awards
A free sample is actually a very good idea. You guys have always given great advice and I'd be open to trying something new. How can I go about getting a sample to try?

gymrat8807

Awards
be careful with super pump its more like super dump... you feel like you spend more time on the can than doing a workout. its still a good product, but it will have a tendency to upset your stomach

KneeDragger76

Awards
be careful with super pump its more like super dump... you feel like you spend more time on the can than doing a workout. its still a good product, but it will have a tendency to upset your stomach
NO KIDDING!!!! I "dutch oven'ed" the wife the other night "accidentally" because that stuff gives me the growlers. :far2t: Good thing I've got a comfy couch!

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, I think you can spend your money on something better. White Flood, Shotgun V3, Jack3d, and ragnarok are much better options. In your looking for something in pill form, RPM and PreSurge are solid choices as well as APS Phenadrine.

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
APS Plasmagen is the pre workout.. Phenadrine is the fat burner.. but that does give good energy.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Between those two I would go with NO-Xplode.

My personal choice is Axis Labs SMASH Fully Loaded and Axis Labs HemodrauliX.

-I have used NO-Xplode a long time ago and had success however.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I just tried Assault from MusclePharm and I loved it, my fav pre-w/o so far.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established

/thread
don't forget universal shock therapy.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Between those two I would go with NO-Xplode.

My personal choice is Axis Labs SMASH Fully Loaded and Axis Labs HemodrauliX.

-I have used NO-Xplode a long time ago and had success however.
I agree 100% on the AXIS HEMODRAULIX. I love that stuff. I just used a weeks worth of samples on each body part, and love it.

rush808

rush808

Awards
If I HAD to chose between those 2? NO explode, I used both.

I reccomend NO Shotgun though....

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
yeah, yeah - you keep preaching that stuff. :laugh: I may give it a try sometime.
and i'll give the others a try sometime :)

it's just hard to pull myself away from a product that works so well for me.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100% on the AXIS HEMODRAULIX. I love that stuff. I just used a weeks worth of samples on each body part, and love it.
wonder where you got those samples cooky32

purina44

Awards
Super Pump is much better IMO...However, on both products my tolerance goes on both very quickly...where it used take only one or two scoops, I now need 3 to get the same results. And I do switch these up every couple of months. I have been adding a little creatine mono to each dose.