How to take multi vitamins and other supps.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RKR-eEHfIk"]YouTube - Ronnie's Nutrition[/ame]

This is a step by step of how you should take your vitamins and pre post workout shakes etc etc.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Haha, some memorable quotes....

"This is vitamin E. Well, everyone knows what Vitamin E is for..." "...I uhh thinks its for red blood cells"

"This is C-Q-10"

"This is actually called Prostate Support. It of course helps keep the prostate healthy....I want that to be healthier than anything on my body"

And a few other things I noticed...

That's a BIG f*ckin cup of coffee he was taking his vitamins with....

And I think his Syntha-6 scoop was smaller than mine. It looked like he had a standard 70cc scoop whereas mine came with a big 90cc scoop

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
yeah that is a huge cup of coffee haha. Its funny to see him take all those vitamins like skittles. His post shake is crazy he might as well just put water in the tub and drink it lol.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liver Prescription, Kidney Prescription, Cholesterol Prescription x 2, Anti-Inflamatory Prescription...to help keep me healthy.

Can you say steroid abuse? Why would anyone listen to this fool or any other juiced to the gills bodybuilder in matters of their health?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Video was more entertaining then informative.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Liver Prescription, Kidney Prescription, Cholesterol Prescription x 2, Anti-Inflamatory Prescription...to help keep me healthy.

Can you say steroid abuse? Why would anyone listen to this fool or any other juiced to the gills bodybuilder in matters of their health?
You took the words right out of my mouth.